Reviews

Game of Thrones: The Bells (2019)
Season 8, Episode 5
From 0 to 100 mph in two episodes
16 May 2019
I don't think anyone is debating the outcome here. Danys turn was coming at some point for sure, but this pacing is absolute trash. They had her arc go from a crawl to a sprint in 2 episodes. It's laughable and the direct result of ending the show much faster than it should be. There should have been another season to do this correctly. Instead we got half-assed storytelling to rush to the end so D&D can run off and make millions to ruin Star Wars. Way to screw it all up dummies.
15 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Last of the Starks (2019)
Season 8, Episode 4
Rushed and incoherent for the last 30 mins
6 May 2019
This season feels rushed and incoherent as hell. It's sad to see such a great series end with such a pitiful whimper. The characters have started doing dumb things just to further the rushed plot. If HBO and the writers had just sprung for 4 more episodes you could tell this would have ended much better. This has been disappointing to say the least and this episode was the worst so far.
1 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dumbo (2019)
This isn't a remake.
7 April 2019
This is a bad movie made with a familiar character from the past shoehorned into it to try to get people to watch it. It isn't Dumbo, it's a completely different movie and it's cliched and boring.
33 out of 50 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Breaks the normal Marvel formula for a very interesting and satisfying story.
10 March 2019
This movie is getting a lot of hate from people that haven't seen it, plain and simple. It breaks away from the normal Marvel formula and tells a very interesting story with heart. Brie Larson did a good job and exceeded my expectations. I went into this movie expecting that I would hate it and over the top feminism would be crammed down our throats with a predictable plot being played out. I was wrong and so are the people trying to say this isn't a good movie. It is a good movie, I swear. Not the greatest movie in the MCU, but far from the worst.
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I have high hopes again.
14 January 2019
This has already pulled me in much more than Season 2 ever did at any point. Very excited for the future of this season. I doubt season 1 will ever be topped and I very much hope we revisit Carcosa in the future but this seems to be going well. Fingers crossed! Ignore the edgy naysayers.
63 out of 76 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Aquaman (2018)
Predictable
21 December 2018
It tells a predictable story that's extremely thin for the 2 1/2 hour runtime with characters that are hard to care about. There is no investment in these people. They're boring and one dimensional. DC has a lot to figure out still.
18 out of 41 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Medal of Honor (2018– )
A beautiful showcase of heroism.
12 November 2018
These stories are finally being told by men who deserve to tell them. This is worth every Americans time. This is our history of heroism.
13 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Venom (2018)
Better than the critics say.
9 October 2018
Some nitwit critic claimed this movie is a "relic from 2004". I disagree wholeheartedly. This movie was very very good! Excited for the future Venom films!
5 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.