Reviews

Split (IX) (2016)
James McAvoy is phenomenal
20 September 2019
OMG, I'd definitely suggest this movie to anyone who has mental issues. Only the broken could understand such range that McAvoy has represented in this movie. The only other split personality movie that's just as good was "When the Rabbit Howls" the lives of Trudy Chase.. Another fantastic performance by McAvoy.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Haters Haters Go jump into Pennywise mouth.
8 September 2019
STOP HATING ON THIS MASTERPIECE... It was done specifically done with Stephen King's APPROVAL..!!!!
13 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fantastic
8 September 2019
Andy Muschiette did an amazing job at directing this movie. Having Stephen King doing a cameo was even better.. ALL THE ACTORS did such an amazing job. WELL DONE EVERYONE..WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!
15 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Haunting (2005–2019)
Real & Terrifyingly Good
3 September 2019
I love this show.. I wish they'd bring it back for the reruns. The re-enactments based off of real stories is electrifyingly exciting, intriguing to watch.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Another Smash Hit
22 August 2019
James Wan just keeps the horror genre going..This by far is another great horror flick of his. I just love Patrick & Vera Farmiga's chemistry as the late Ed & Lorraine Warren...WHAT A PERFECT PAIRING...I hope The Conjuring 3 will be just as horrifying as these were!!!!
The Conjuring (2013)
One of the BEST..
22 August 2019
James Wan really went all in with this one. I know he's known for his Saw movies. The CONJURING WAS HIS BEST!!!!!!!!
Aftermath
20 August 2019
After watching both seasons myself. It's best to watch Behind the 13RW seasons. Where the creator Brian Yorkey & the cast & crew breaks down both seasons & discusses why they did what they did to make both seasons cohesive with each other. "RECOVERY DOESN'T WALK THE STRAIGHT & NARROW."
3 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Liked the movie...
20 August 2019
I actually liked this movie.. I even read the book by Del Toro..It was very gothic like the old movie with a bit of a twist..Taking the teeth of children!!! I'm the type to make my own opinion about movies. I never look at other people's ratings.
Now and Then (1995)
It's just a heartfelt movie
19 August 2019
This movie is a coming of age movie. That shares the lives of 4 girls grown up to be respectable yet torn up by emotions from the inside. I loved this movie. All 4 girls & women grew up on a promise that they'd always be there for each other. Like there motto, "ALL FOR ONE."
Loved this movie!!!
18 August 2019
Great movie from beginning to end. The dancing was outrageously beautiful with the times.
I hate censorship!!!!
18 August 2019
Thanks to everyone who said that they glamorized suicide that one scene was taken out..All you people have no idea what other people go through. Yes, Suicide shouldn't be taken lightly!! What happens when the next person who suffers any type of abuse whatsoever. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, YOU WON'T DO NOTHING!!
4 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
V.C. Andrews' Heaven (2019 TV Movie)
Why nitpick on this series..
18 August 2019
Why is everyone out to nitpick on every adaptation that's made. THIS SERIES WAS DEAD ON every detail in the books. I TOO have read the series. They did an awesome job making the book into a movie. All you naysayers ARE WRONG. Who cares about the damn hair color!!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion, GOOD JOB LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This show says it all..
14 August 2019
The show focuses on teen issues that have been happening over the course of decades. Teens being raped & are afraid to come forward because of image issues. I for one is grateful for this show. It has taught me how to stand up for myself over umpteen years of feeling shame on my own look. ALL YOU HATERS OF THIS SHOW YOUR THE ONES WHO ARE SCREWED UP.
3 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fallen Hearts (2019 TV Movie)
What a great series
12 August 2019
This is my favorite of all the V.C. Andrews series. Jason Priestley did such an amazing job acting & directing this particular book..A job well done.
4 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Midnight Offerings (1981 TV Movie)
Great Movie for it's time
9 August 2019
When I first saw this movie.. I was like Mary from Little House mean.. Wow, did she deliver.. Good vs Evil game.. Overall a great witch movie of its time.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dark Angel (2019 TV Movie)
Very believable & liked it
4 August 2019
Wow, what a difference Jason Priestley made in his role as Tony Tatterton. I was blown away..Well done!! Kelly Rutherford as Jillian not impressed. Annalise's performance is as steady & growing beyond leaps & bounds..Wonderfully done..
3 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Otherhood (2019)
Other?????
3 August 2019
What a refreshing movie this was to watch. Angela Bassett was fantastically funny. While Patricia Arquette was a house frow turned upside down into a bad ass woman. Felicity Huffman was wickedly funny & outrageous & so impulsive when it came down to it. All three women were so gracious when it came to their parenting skills it's a MUST SEE MOVIE OF THIS YEAR!!!
19 out of 50 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
V.C. Andrews' Heaven (2019 TV Movie)
Magnificent
28 July 2019
Wow, what a good movie.. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie.
3 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Interesting too short
28 July 2019
This was a very interesting film. It was very illuminating watching Mira & her Dad working together on a movie. I thought this movie was too direct & not enough backstory to it to develop into a 10 rating..I enjoyed the movie, the acting was outstanding, very gripping..It was too short.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wonderland (2003)
What a fantastic movie
24 July 2019
When I first watched this movie.. I was mesmerized by all the ensemble of artists in this one movie that was full of drugs, rock n roll, intensifying moments. All the artists did a extraordinarily job in this movie..It had everything. To this day on July 1 every year I light a candle for everyone of the victims who suffered this tragedy that happened so long ago.
AHS RULES
21 July 2019
I started watching the 1st season & was hooked. 2nd season didn't care for at all. 3rd season was awesome. 4th won't watch I hate clowns. 5th season entertaining. 6th season was a bit of a stretch. 7th season compelling, captivating as Evan Peters did multiple bad boy roles. Sarah Paulson killed it. 8th season was generally good. 9th season can't wait to see it.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Freezer (2014)
Dylan McDermott was phenomenal
21 July 2019
This was Dylan McDermott's finest performance. He was funny, witty, intense, charismatic all at the same time. I watched this movie 5 times. He's one of the best dramatic artist of his time.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Family Pictures (2019 TV Movie)
Fantastic lifetime movie
30 June 2019
Wow, what a real treat watching Elisabeth Rohm in action on TV screen once again. Her partner in crime was amazing as well.. Hell hath no fury as two women were conned by the same man. They got their payback in spades..
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Rami was on fire
15 June 2019
Rami did such an amazing job. He was mesmerizing & intoxicatingly Freddie like it was uncanny..
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Rocketman (2019)
Taron Nailed it..
15 June 2019
Taron nailed it as Elton. I loved this movie just as much as I loved Bohemian Rhapsody.