Reviews

CSI: NY: Damned If You Do (2010)
Season 7, Episode 3
Jumping to conclusions
23 September 2019
I'm seldom disappointed with any of the CSI shows, but this was not one of their better episodes. I have to admit that New York is my least favorite, however they normally follow the evidence instead of emotions. The one they usually do express, which is not shown here, is compassion.

I'm also not impressed with Jo so far. She is a new character, so hopefully that will change as viewers get to know her better. I will keep an open opinion and give her a chance to settle into the role.

I love all of the CSI series, especially the one set in Miami. This particular episode was not up to their usual high standards.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
CSI: NY: Officer Blue (2004)
Season 1, Episode 9
Heartless woman
3 August 2019
I love the other versions of CSI, but I am still trying to warm up to this one. The characters are not nearly as likable so far. And this episode turned me off of Stella completely. A police horse was shot. She didn't care what happened to him as long as she got her bullet to examine. Her "it's just an animal" attitude was disgusting. Blue was an officer shot in the line of duty. Yes, he was an equine officer rather than human, but she was completely willing to sacrifice his life without hesitation. CSI: Miami and CSI: Las Vegas are wonderful shows. I have been trying to watch this one, but it is not of the same quality so far. The technological aspect is great as always, but the characters are not as interesting or compassionate. Maybe it will get better. I hope so since I love the series.
Too weird
29 July 2019
A lot of fetishes have been explored over the seasons, but this was just not a very good episode. The story-line was weak. CSI is one of my favorite shows. This was disappointing.
Not like that
21 July 2019
The ending to this one was so heartbreaking and totally unexpected. Some of the characters will never be the same again due to things that happened here. I won't give any spoilers but I have to admit that I cried. I'm a parent. I cannot imagine this happening.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Finish the show
17 July 2019
I hate part two crossovers. I enjoy the different departments working together, but this is not fair to the viewers. I understand that they want us to watch all of their shows. And I am quite likely to do so. But being forced to is frustrating. I am a binge watcher. I finish one series and then go on to the next. I don't want to leave an episode hanging to move on to a different series with characters that I don't know. Yes, introduce these new people. I will follow them. But finish the storyline where it is please.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Fallen Angels (2012)
Season 13, Episode 7
I miss you Warrick!
16 July 2019
It was good to see an episode that centers around Warrick Brown again. He was by far my favorite character in the entire series. I miss him so much. And the oh so handsome Gary Dourdan who portrayed him. I hate that they killed Warrick off. At least we got to see his little boy and let the other characters share their memories of this fine CSI who should never have been taken off the show.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Welcome back
5 July 2019
It was wonderful to see Gil Grissom again, if only for a short cameo. Also quite interesting to watch the relationship between his wife and his mother. It's such a shame that William Petersen left the show. This great character and talented actor were both sorely missed after his departure.
Live long and prosper
16 June 2019
I loved this. How could I not. I am an avid Trekkie. It's how I was raised. The license plate on my mom's car spells out Warp 10. Watching the CSI cast recreate Star Trek episodes was so much fun.
Justifiable homicide
6 June 2019
All dog-fighters deserve such a fate. Merciless, cruel people who kill animals for so-called fun and money. Yes, tie them down and let the dogs get proper revenge. No sympathy for her whatsoever. Proper Karma.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
How justice happens
21 May 2019
I'm sorry that he felt this way. These type of shows teach us a lot about the realities of law enforcement and bringing criminals to justice. They let us know how hard police and criminologists work to protect us. And for the record, CSI Miami is my favorite. _________ In the opening scene, when the team is told they are to be followed and filmed for a show about forensics Grisolm retorts, "there are too many forensics shows on T.V." William Petersen was very vocally opposed to and fought vehemently against the CSI spin-offs CSI: NY (2004) and CSI: Miami (2002).
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Homebodies (2003)
Season 4, Episode 3
The last few minutes!
27 April 2019
I have to agree with the previous reviewer. The ending of this episode was shocking. I won't give away any details, but I certainly didn't expect that. Not one that I will forget right away.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Stalker (2002)
Season 2, Episode 19
Where is the dog?
10 April 2019
Very creepy episode. A stalker inside your own home. Scary stuff. And they never showed what happened to the dog. That part bothered me a lot.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
NCIS: New Orleans: Risk Assessment (2018)
Season 5, Episode 9
Such a shame
19 March 2019
I don't like to give spoilers, so I won't say much. However the innocent ones in this story lost so much. I felt especially sorry for the little boy. I found this episode sad.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
NCIS: New Orleans: Ties That Bind (2018)
Season 4, Episode 13
Family, friends and choices
11 March 2019
It was good to see Tim Russ. However it was also strange to see Tuvok with a beard lol. The actress who played Josie has a fantastic voice. I felt sorry for Christopher all the way around, but I was not too surprised by his father's decision.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
NCIS: New Orleans: Mirror, Mirror (2017)
Season 4, Episode 10
Resolutions
10 March 2019
Pride comes to term with his past and gets some issues resolved that really needed to be. It was good to see that happen.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
NCIS: New Orleans: Viral (2017)
Season 4, Episode 5
I love Sebastian
8 March 2019
Sebastian is my favorite character. I love any episode that centers on him.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Till Dad Do Us Part (2001 TV Movie)
Parents will understand
17 February 2019
It was lovely to see John Larroquette and Markie Post together again. They are such a great team. Every parent knows the feeling when your child is making what you think of as a mistake. Do you interfere? Do you step back, bite your tongue and hope for the best? It's so hard to watch and wait when you want to help. However, at some point you have to let your child grow up. Even though it goes against everything inside you. It doesn't matter how old they are, that's still your baby. You want to protect them. Letting go is hardest part about having kids.
I liked it
28 December 2018
This is not a re-make of Disney's Little Mermaid. It's a completely different story. One about love and friendship. Good versus evil. And believing what is in your heart. No fancy special effects. No sex and bloody violence. It's a story for children and one that is safe for all ages to watch. I agree the acting wasn't the best in the world. It was done in an older style than we are used to nowadays. It was meant to be a fairy tale, and played as such. It wasn't trying to be high definition. It was showing children that caring for others, even if they are different, is a very good thing.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
CSI: Miami: A Horrible Mind (2002)
Season 1, Episode 10
Karma
18 November 2018
The bastard tortured an innocent dog to death. Tortured his students for fun. I call it Karma.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
NCIS: New Orleans: A New Dawn (2018)
Season 4, Episode 14
A new dawn
3 November 2018
Here's to bringing down corruption and standing by the people, all people.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
NCIS: New Orleans: Second Line (2016)
Season 2, Episode 20
No Second Line for me
20 October 2018
I have to agree with LaSalle on this one. When I die, I don't want a funeral. And certainly not a parade. I just want to be cremated and have my ashes poured off the bridge that was so special to me into the river I grew up by. That's where my family and friends can remember me. Where I was happy. Just telling stories about my life and our relationships together. That sounds so much better than a party dancing through town or a solemn dreaded time at a funeral parlor.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bunheads: I'll Be Your Meyer Lansky (2013)
Season 1, Episode 13
Such talent!
30 September 2018
I have to say one thing, those girls are excellent dancers. Especially Julia Goldani Telles, who plays Sasha. Her flexibility always astounds me.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hart of Dixie: Blue Christmas (2012)
Season 2, Episode 10
Well it's about time
5 September 2018
It has been so obvious from the start that Zoe and Wade are good together. Sometimes opposites attract. Finally they admitted it. I also love the way that relationships are mended with their parents. This episode had a lot of people facing facts and telling each other the truth. Unfortunately, some of them did not have happy results because of it. But who knows, things can change and they often do on this show. I can't wait to see where it goes from here for all of them. For me this is the best episode so far.

On a side note, I think Tansy looks so much like a young Cheryl Ladd around her Charlie's Angels days. Has anyone else noticed that?
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hart of Dixie: The Big Day (2012)
Season 1, Episode 22
eventful
2 September 2018
I love this show, The characters are all delightful and nothing ever turns out like you expect it to. It's quirky and fun all the way around.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ghost Whisperer: Weight of What Was (2007)
Season 3, Episode 5
more to come
10 August 2018
Some things were answered, however that brought up even more questions. It didn't end exactly as I had hoped for, but was still a really good episode. It could't miss with the very talented Amy Acker as a guest star. This story-line needs to be revisited.