Reviews

Glass (2019)
Go in with low expectations. WARNING (divisive film)
11 January 2019
Glass has so much potential. So much that I Thought would get to see it in this film, but i was wrong. Overall, I enjoy the film, but it has some messy plot points that involve Sarah Paulson's character the most. The first and some of the 2nd act was spectacular, but ending off the 2nd act is where i had trouble understanding. It felt like Shyamalan didn't know what to do with these characters. Plus how to end the unbreakable trilogy. McAvoy and Samuel L Jackson did well. Anya Taylor Joy and David Dunn son (forgot his name) were good also. Bruce Willis's David Dunn didn't have alot of screen time. Which to me is strange. He's the main character. If Shyamalan had full creative control of the film. He needs someone to look over his future projects. He's starting to fall back into the films that were plain awful. Like The Last Airbender and Lady in the water. I hope Glass gets a sequel. I'm pretty sure we are going to need another film to satisfy our needs. Don't expect a masterpiece, but go in with low expectations and i think you will enjoy Glass.
29 out of 68 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Close To Beating Faverau's Version
1 December 2018
After watching this, I felt really surprised on how good it was. Don't expect it to be too similar to The Jungle Book. Mowgli is a more adult oriented film with some dark tones which I appreciate. I was very more focused on the actors. Everyone stands out. Even some actors that have small, but important roles. The CGI was the only thing that got under my skin. Some scenes had excellent visual effects, then exceptional, and then just plain horrible CGI. It feels like an unfinished film and took me away from the movie for a while. Maybe Warner Bros cut the films cost when they decided to go to Netflix. I feel really sorry for Andy Serkis. If Warner Bros would have let Serkis finish Mowgli. It would have been better than Disney's version and Andy Serkis would get more praise when he clearly earns it.
187 out of 243 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Venom (2018)
That's what you get for trying to join the MCU.
3 October 2018
When Sony announced that this film would ignore the R rating to see if this can join the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I knew it was going to be trash. Almost 40 minutes were cut out and those scenes were Hardy's favorite moments shooting this film. Hardy was the best part and honestly the only good thing about the film. Everything else was a mess. I appreciate that Sony tried to be as comic accurate to the character as possible, but it wasn't enough. The tone was everywhere. I can't even begin to tell how bad on what they were trying to do, because I don't even know. Side characters do their part and that's that. I don't understand why the even want to try go with a PG-13 rating. Venom doesn't need the MCU and the MCU doesn't need venom. If the movie would have stayed with the R rating. It would have been a better movie for sure.
224 out of 503 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why: Bye (2018)
Season 2, Episode 13
(Contain Spoilers) It would have been a better Cliffhanger if the dance shooting happen.
19 May 2018
As I watched this season, I thought this was just a lame attempt to make money off the Viewers. This season was good enough for me to be emotional invested. I was yelling because I was angry and scared, I didn't know what was going to happen next, espically with Tyler, Jessica, Alex, Justin, and Clay. This episode was about moving on, but I honestly Can't believe that they are, we have watched these guys get angry and upset about Hannah's Death, the verdict of the trial, and Bryce. When they were all at the dance, Bryce and Justin were having a cordial conversation about their Freshman year when they first met, Clay came in and then just left with Justin, Then when Tyler was beaten by the Jocks, he wanted revenge and it was completely understandable. I Low-Key wanted the shooting to happen if the Jocks were There, but it wasn't right for him to kill everyone there that were innocent. The Jocks are the only ones that deserve to pay for what happen, they did. In My Opinion, Humiliation and being Exposed is worse than death because you have to live with that for the rest of your life. This Season is proved that the story isn't done and even though it's the 2nd season, it's just getting started.
11 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Orientation: Part 1 (2017)
Season 5, Episode 1
I think this episode SPOILED INFINITY WAR and confirmed some rumors about the film
1 December 2017
Yeah, you heard me, I think this episode confirmed what happens after Infinity War and I think it confirms that Tony/Iron Man will travel back in time to save the Avengers in Avengers 4. In the beginning of this episode Coulson and his team wake up in a space station and they discover that it's ran by the Kree. As everyone finds their way back together, they must find a way to leave Kree and get back to earth to Fitz. Anyway after everyone is back together they discovered a wannabe Star-lord. His acting was very cringe- worthy BTW. they figure out that Earth was destroyed by a Cosmic Event a long time ago. (my bet is INFINITY WAR ). Now if it's true, everything will go back to NORMAL after Avengers 4.
3 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Gifted: eXit strategy (2017)
Season 1, Episode 4
Best episode yet!!!!!
23 October 2017
Omg, I was afraid that this show would go downhill after episode 3, but I couldn't be anymore wrong. This episode was really good. Now that Polaris and Reed escaped from Sentinel Services, we get to see Polaris really use her powers and really showing us how powerful she really is. The promo for episode 5 looks like it's only going to get better from here.
9 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Gifted (2017– )
Now this will End the game for ABC's Agents of Shield and Inhumans
3 October 2017
The Gifted is a show based off the X-Men universe that revolves around a suburban family with mutant kids and mutant fugitives forming an underground railroad for safe passage for mutants in danger. Inhuman and mutants are alike and the way ABC uses them is very Similar to the Mutants and The X-men. ABC's MCU shows has always tried to shove Inhumans down are throats and now they are suffering the backlash due to Inhumans being slaughtered by critics. The Gifted brings what the audience has been waiting for mutants on the small screen and it exceeds in every way. The Visuals are outstanding and the characters that they invented are creative especially Eclipse. All in all this show is everything you want it to be and more.
11 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Empire: Noble Memory (2017)
Season 4, Episode 1
Outstanding performance from Terrance Howard
28 September 2017
If you stopped watching Empire you missed out big time!!! This premiere was amazing the song "Love Me" by Jamal was fantastic. I'm calling it right now that this will be the best season yet for Empire. You wanna know why? Because of the Dubious, the Lyons finally found an enemy that will my chance to bring them down.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Teen Wolf: The Wolves of War (2017)
Season 6, Episode 20
A Major Disappointment for me, but In the end it was still good.
25 September 2017
Was I only one who was DISAPPOINTED with the finale? I felt it has too many flaws. The Fact that no died in the end really made me angry. The way they ended off the Villain that turns people into statues was really cheap and Lazy. Don't even remind me of the Romance of Scott and Malia, but I really do love how everyone came back together to defeat the Argents though. It was great to see so many characters returning for the finale.
7 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Defenders (2017– )
A great addition to the Netflix Marvel series. (Warning Spoilers)
18 August 2017
I thought this show was great, but it did have it's flaws. The fight scenes were fantastic. Sigourney Weaver and Elektra were amazing villains. ending was cliché though with Matt/DareDevil waking up from a hospital after the Defenders blow up the building that had that huge hole that we Saw in DareDevil Season 2. I believe this ending will lead up to Bullseye for DareDevil Season 3. Overall you will not be Disappointed with this entry in the series.
2 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pretty Little Liars: Til DeAth Do Us PArt (2017)
Season 7, Episode 20
Worst TV Series Finale Ever!!!!! (Contain Spoilers)
28 June 2017
SPOILER: Call me a hater all you want, but this ending to a decent show was ridiculous. This episode was unoriginal and stupid. Like a twin sister, seriously? The most unoriginal part about this episode is where both Spencer and her twin get in a fight and it results them getting aimed with gun by Toby. He has trouble figuring out which one is the real Spencer. Oh my God can the writers come up with something original?
47 out of 52 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.