Reviews

Beautiful specially the artwork
18 April 2019
The story is just fine with some twist and Japanese School with the some mages, that actually exists here.

But still there is not much magic shows in the anime. It revolve around the school student and the relationship that glow something. I mean you have figure it out.

Still the magic sequence are truly amassing you have to love the artwork there. I provide the reason to watch this anime. It end good without and big and disrupted magic. That feel little empty as now every anime which involve magic has something strong that do harm but here is positive feel in it. So not bad.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Tsuredure Children (2017– )
Comedy Without Stop
26 March 2019
It is comedy just and it awesome, misunderstanding and kissing scene just try to make me more laugh as possible. It is story of different type of children and they try you to laugh in different way.

If you like anime where there is story and comedy it is what as at last all story finished kind off. I mean there is no cliff-hangers.
don;t watch next season
25 March 2019
This anime is quite good, I will say 7.5 but after this season this get worst.

After this season it just a waste you can watch it for fun of herm or echhi things but there is no meaningful content.

Director put it like here and every corrector goes flat for the familiar
D-Frag! (2014– )
A School Rule by shadow in hillarious way
13 March 2019
It just hilarious every thing almost. School club stuff.

Boy a with little bit brain claim to be deliquiate and just trap in typhon of some girl Club. And every day they do something unexpected that just crack you to laugh. Also take small thing and make big issue.

JUST WATCH AND LAUGH.
Comet Lucifer (2015– )
Good Show but end is little............................
11 March 2019
Story is good character connect good. And to be fair very good anime. And when I see 5 imdb rating that is crime.

Story is of a stone which feel(meteor) and catch by boy and that turn out of something else which boy do best to keep safe. But Scientist just keep messing with stone whole army try to capture them and they fight in mecha and good thing happen.
Shomin Sample (2015– )
Ecchi Herm Anime with a good message , Strange
11 March 2019
Most Time Ecchi Herm anime is stupid that does not care about story or regulate content well.

But here is story and it not too much ecchi that which revolve around male character but also focus on surrounding. And doesn't feel female character weak mentally( Expect for love interest).

Message is one of best thing which is arrange marriage by family without any bride, bridegroom consideration and it still problem in the Asia.
Aquaman (2018)
just cgi is good other thing is worst
6 March 2019
The movie have some light movement that is not good part of movie, specially the part of the aquaman and princess. That just too light and sometime childish too much.

Aquaman has some good action also but the point of dialogue and being the hero first is just irritating. I like it but not that level as everyone saying.
Very Much Generic
2 March 2019
This anime feel nothing unique just trying to make big herm with a hero that only one rescue everyone. The person next to him never help instead hero came from wtf.

no build-up, no hero characteristics appear he just jump for every female for help

The female counterpart bother me more just everyone feel weak and not worthy for anything.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mission to save the world
24 February 2019
Boogiepop have mission to save the world from its enemy it can anyone.

It have horror gerne but it is just eddy series with darkness. People can die here. Some people evolving and they keep under control by the some people. Different people have different power. It like the mutant from x man.

So here people are evolving again like x man so it is look at way to people and some foreign substance with the tone of justice and look in shades (grey portion)

Boogiepop is different as he/she is different identity from his host it appear like identity disorder. And power is like magic compare to other power introduced in this anime.
2 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I just hate it
22 February 2019
When a show forcefully inserts lewd scene then this type of anime began.

Ok i get it some time lewd scene is funny and interesting but in every episode and dumbest excuses and without any buildup to support this activity.

Also the hero is predator for every women in this anime, i like to say what the hell wrong with him, also the cut are too much in his body.
0 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
From the New World (2012– )
Soul-Crushing horrible
19 February 2019
This anime is not for people like me because of true behind everything and horrible outcome from evolution.

This anime only revolve around past not about the future and how thing can be refine or better. They find everything about past and that is, I thinking there is some light for better future in ending but it way dead end.

This is probably one of darkest anime I ever seen and may be your tear don't start but this anime is Soul-Crushing, just like ripped your felling apart.
Mob Psycho 100 (2016– )
The first series is fun and second series is perfectly sweet
18 February 2019
First season is fine and interesting you like it. As it overpower hero like Sitama but with different nature and can solve anything easily.

But The second season is incredible if anyone give this show less then 10/10 then it is crime. Every episode * sweet lesson of life and actual development of character i.e. MOB. He turning more mature day by day and most of lesson give you tear of joy.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Karakuri Circus (2018– )
I can't get where story going
14 February 2019
The Story in first episode is look good but after introduction of automata it mess up hard what part is big part of it. And thing go that you don't know, like how sirogane separate from child which she suppose to protect. It also original I guessing there is no vision form start. So they made thing on spot and probably they even know what happen next.
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
SSSS.Gridman (2018– )
It has different prospective
12 January 2019
This anime put you in the shoes of the artiest AND it is fresh to see something that you don't see this before. Animation is one of best and ground-breaking. It just perfect.

Other thing look very generic first and by the way if I say anything about this anime it spoil the freshness. Just I like to say anime GOD is something you never see before and that way it behave is something else this type of character I never see before.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Magical Warfare (2014– )
Storyline with full of suspense
23 December 2018
This anime has sense of right or wrong that is very much the thing. Let have a question, if you have the power beyond everything that can be reason for the kill you as it can be happen.

This anime did not give any answer also the ending is bait for the Manga as it tempted to read it. This season is like interval and now you have urge for see full but there is not full movie here.

If there is complete season means end that satisfy but there is nothing until now.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just what are the xam
9 December 2018
I am surprised with this anime which I have not a idea about it is much good as my favorite. And better then many anime that is mainstream kind of. I can say that have very good soundtracks and very good story and very engaging characters with mysterious of xam.

Concept is fresh you can't compare it to any other the relationship with friendship and hunger of war and bad vs good but bad can be fill with good like that kind of over the top concept is interesting.

The story is engaging and you don't bore about it and the conflict is another level. This is like a war so expect some harsh concept with with the dip of protagonist which just like a normal person and try to do thing right.

I just see ending not satisfied. I like to say lot about it but then it spoil it. So just figure yourself.
Kakegurui (2017– )
it creep you out
23 November 2018
It is very different anime I never saw this madness before and how the hell they make a anime with card so much dramatic and edgy.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: The Worst One I (2015)
Season 1, Episode 1
Rip off of irregular school of magic
5 November 2018
The plot, characters mostly same as the irregular school anime which is 1 year back. I don't see anything new too much to rip off if anything new then I can say it good.

Whatever if you watch side by side they are almost equal. You need to chose between sward and bows or guns with some tech.
Ajin (2016– )
City of Rascals/Insanity
25 October 2018
This is very dark series and no one seem a positive character or normal character to me. Everyone look rascal that have no positive thing.

Hero personality is defiantly underestimated and have layer that you can see. I think that is very unique character that you never seen before.

Human character in this series are available are in just few may be they also just pretending.
Only 13 episode is contributed to story
20 October 2018
Good 13 episode without a tear as most of best anime just squeeze your tear out. That not a thing here a very lite story and try to made like to be strong as possible. However story is feel flat.

I can say they leave some of the emotional touch but still it is fine.
Hinamatsuri (2018– )
I just loved it ;.) Anzu
19 October 2018
I story that is good enough with a tale of a girl that is like a robot and mostly don't care anyone turn out to be little bit helpful. Thank full the gangster.

To be fair I never like the main character I like most Anzu. I like to talk about Anzu but that would be spoiler as she has amazing character development and if I tell you what she end up then it spoiled.

And story joke are good. Also this season ended with cliff-hanger.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Tokyo Ghoul (2014)
I like it very much but still conflicted
16 October 2018
I like the pace and splendid story of this anime, Characters are complex enough I admire them but also the Conflict between different races are good made.

Suffering, Hate, Love, Friendship, Humanity is one of pillar of this anime. It not big also you can see some great fight also. It phycological thriller to be fair but ending is little bit out of sense with lesser explanation and to make place for second season and to be clear after this season no ghoul can able to impress me may be ghoul are just cruel.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ok, but what the hell with hero have to help girl everytime
14 October 2018
Anime has good story and some sense and watchable but I like to say some thing bug me.

The Characters of hero is too devoted to only help girl or the author think the only girl need help like that happen here in this season he help almost 6 Girl and his father. WTF why only girl is taken as help for help. Yeah one time one of girl help hero. I think author just want to see his female fantasy in real life that only thing I can think of right now. This Anime on first season have shortage of male characters.

Yeah I know that is a thing in anime genre but I like to see some hardcore strong female character that just want no help and be the part of story or put it just at similar level as hero male counterpart at least. But most of time anime just crush the thing.

Still anime has some thing like to see like a person with zero magical power can defeat something that beyond any power. But railgun series is much better
2 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dragon Crisis! (2011– )
It is mess everything can be better
12 October 2018
The Story is look rushed character development are not at the level that you can understand and the character of hero is questionable.

Hero just don't care about dragon in first and leave him there and without any regret and cry or any impression just move ahead there can be easily depth created for there and that the series lacking no a character is shape well.

And most of series look like to take different girls to interested in one boy only. I am saying what the hell happen, but that is also very common in anime but enough is enough. It have a good story but everything else is lacking or may be target audience is armature.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
just adult fun nothing else
9 October 2018
The story is nothing almost character are just for sene characters are twisted are accomplish nothing. Very intimate episodes so only for adult however episode are short.