Final Score (2018)
Fun movie to watch on a sundaynight
17 September 2018
I watched this movie on sunday in the sneak preview and it was a fun movie to watch. It is a mix of comedy and action and on both they deliver well enough in my opinion. I did not know directly that the one having the leadrole play Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy so that surprised me. He did solid acting, the girl could do a bit better but overall a fun movie to watch and it gets a solid 7 from me.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Tomb Raider (2018)
Enjoyable movie and loving the new Lara Croft!
12 June 2018
I watched the movie last night and really liked it. I've never played any of the tomb raider games so I just look at it as any other action movie and think this was a very okay movie. I watched a long time ago Angelina Jolie as Tomb Raider and never liked it because they just go overboard with the whole female big ass and big boobs.

This movie shows a whole other side of Lara Croft and I personally like it much better. It's not set up like your typical one man hero movie and I hope we see more of her in future Tomb Raider movies!
139 out of 223 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good sequel but strange decisions.
21 September 2017
The first Kingsman was very good and the second part didn't disappoint either. The action and effects were comparable with the first movie but think the story of the second movie was not that good. The movie had a nice pace of action from start to end and the acting was very good.

In the first movie Samual L. Jackson was outstanding as the bad guy but think this movie lacked someone like that.
44 out of 76 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.