Reviews

Nightlight (I) (2015)
Close, But Lacking
12 December 2018
Close, But Lacking

Pros: Camera work Acting Atmosphere

Cons: Execution Depth Climax
Pinocchio (2014–2015)
Excellent For 13 Episodes But A Troubling Back End
9 December 2018
I LOVED this KDrama. One of the best plots, acting, and motivations. The first 13 episodes or so were the best you could ever see. The overall plot involves revenge, wrapped in a romance, where the two leads who disliked each other since kids, somehow lived together till adulthood.

The two individuals are not realated by blood, but she does call the male protagonist uncle. They both decide to become reporters, but the male lead is a hidden genius who for plot reasons, hid his intelligence.

SO there is essentially two archs. The guys plot was fantastic, moving and very much the crutch of the story. But around episode 13, everything seems to drag on as the females plot starts. It gets very tiresome...and really feels as if this was meant to be a 15 episode story rather than the 21 or so it is.

TO sum it up, the fist 13 episodes are a 10, and he back end of the episodes score a 6 for me.

I still gave it a 10, because those first 13 episodes are so great. And the MUSIC is incredible. There are some great plot twists and the cute kdrama moments. So I think it's worth the watch and/or purchase.
Trashy Humor that Makes You Think
6 December 2018
Comedy Wrapped in Trashy Humor. Not kidding, it's thinking man's jokes and comedy.

I wanted to hate it but no reason to do so.

Give it a shot.....really, you'll like it.
The Predator (2018)
Badd All Over: Olivia Munn is a Terrible Actress and Person
1 December 2018
Horrible movie. At least AvP movies were funny and bad....this 2018 movie is just bad, unfunny, and full of smart female, and awful males.

Olivia Munn is a bad actress. Horribly miscast by every movies studio. She's a strong, smart, scientist.......who again stronger and smarter than every man ever existed and....she simply slept her way to movie roles.

Predator on earth, a child discovers everything, Munn is a Scientologist or something and group of "rag tag" people come together to stop the Predator(s). Did I mention Munn is a Mary Sue?

She is awful actress...which represents this movie. It lacks Machismo, and it tries to draw on the original Predator movie, but is sucked....because they are afraid to do a movie for men because feminism, Liberalism and political correctness.

2 out of 10...but I gave it a 1 because this movie casts Olivia Munn.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pretty Bad and Needed T&A!
22 November 2018
It was a trash heap. It's about teens, ten years later now adults, meeting and playing a game. The movie is bad, yes....but it had funny dialogue and funny cringe worthy scenes. WHat it needs was some T&A.....you know sex.

That might have saved the movie and made it passable. It's missing fun. A lot of good bad movies are fun and sexy. This movie lacked both, but it especially lacked nudity. Really needed female nudity badly.
2 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Monster Party (2018)
Monster Bloody Good Movie
4 November 2018
Teenage thieves infiltrate a mansion dinner party that is secretly hosted by a serial killer cult, who are trying to mend their ways but fail.

it was well acted, non-cliched horror. It had zero CGI that I could see. Well shot, and edited. Plot is a mix between, The Purge, and Don't Breathe, except less predictable, and more fun.

Pleasantly surprising, 10 out of 10 from me.
13 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Okay Look, No one Will Believe Me....But This Movie is Freakin Hilarious
3 November 2018
I have 2 "Jersey Shore" Movies in my collection...not kidding. Jersey Shore Shark Attack and THIS.

Jersey Shore Massacre is hilarious and funny and outrageous and so comedic. When the guys are trying to get laid, you see the funniest lines being delivered and actions being performed. The girls are very girly and ditzy and the guys are horny an insulting. I mean...IT'S a MODERN HORROR COMEDY MASTERPIECE!

It's about a group of friends and other friends going to the shore to have fun. They have different reasons and motivations but it leads to a bloody good time, with bloody good intended humor based on male and female egos.

I honestly want to give it a 10 as it is so much fun. But gave it an 8 to 9...ultimately. There are a few slow plot necessary parts in the beginning but it ramps up to ludicrous speed soon after that and could stop laughing throughout.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND ENJOYABLE At least to me. It's a fun bad movie!
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Horror Franchise Ever Made...
2 November 2018
I am not sure how many movies total...this says X meaning 10, I thought their were like 8 or so...but whatever. All the movies have been small budgeted bUt very good. They are actually good representations of 80's horror. Almost no CGI and all really good stories. Some movies are horror, while others are horror comedy.

I must say, this movie was good. Clearly much smaller budget than the usual, but that is why the Puppet Master series is so good.

This movie is about, Nazi's...great, occult...great, resurrection....great, puppets...HELL YEAH, and good men trying to stop an atrocity from happening. That's all you need to know about the plot.

Puppet Master X is a good horror. I give it about an 8.5 out of 10. I adore this series so much that I must go out on a ledge and give it a 9. The best horror series out there.....while people love Jason, and Freddy and Mike, these Puppet Master movies are consistently watchable and entertaining.

Super Highly Recommended.
Not Terrible, Good to Watch With Buddies
31 October 2018
Decent monster movie with some fun. Action and plot is what t is. Movies like this needs more tits and asses.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hostel: Part III (2011 Video)
Hostel-Ly Bad
28 October 2018
Not much here. Very dry, bland movie. Amateurish in many places. Lacks a foreign atmosphere. Every scene looks dark, smokey and cheap.
Charming (2018)
Good Animated Movie, Going Against a Post Joke World, But Held Back By Feminism
27 October 2018
We live in a post joke, identity victimization driven era, where everything must be apologized for, if you are the wrong gender(m) or wrong color depending on political view.This movie goes against that somewhat.

The protagonist isn't a idealistic, braver than thou girl, who hates good men for being men. It's about a young man who is charmingly cursed. It pokes fun at other fairy-tales and that is refreshing. It is a very much self aware movie.

The female lead well...is the now post 2012, smarter, tougher, take charge, idealistic girl who is "braver" than thou. She makes sure to let it be known, no one asks her to make a sandwich, that is meant to push feminism and attack men because reasons.....think female Aladdin without the depth due to female nature and being given unearned rewards. She is the modern feminist depiction of da whaminz.

The songs could be better. Sounds very auto-tuned and echo-y. It's somewhat of a letdown, but they went the way of using modern musicians who are all auto-tuned. The plot is not overly cliched and always fast moving. There are some funny moments featuring the usual princesses that actually poken fun of their nature.

No a fan of a lot of animation, but still leaps and bounds above Frozen and their anti-man messages. Recommended even with the politics of the feminazi....7.5 out of 10.
6 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Samurai Awakens....Samurai....ish Joe is Back!!!!
27 October 2018
So I am not sure if this is from Troma or not or if they even exist still, but this was a terrific throwback. I thought it would lack the fun or the original....while not on par, it's good.

PLOT: Fans of this cheesy stuff will be happy. I did not like Samurai Cop 2. It felt sad, seeing all the characters older and barely able to move. This movie, Samurai Cop 3/Revenge of the Samurai Cop, Joe is back as a bloody Samurai....ish fighter. He's the chosen one and must defeat an enemy from the past once again and Joe must find his way again. Revenge of the Samurai is a proper title...and should be viewed as a very good B-movie.

I must also say, the musical score is perfect. Some really nice beats/songs offered....a reminder of 80's music...where the music fit the action and themes and were a part of the amazing movie experience.

Long live the Samurai Cop......Highly recommended....and easy 9 to me.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Scorpion is the King
27 October 2018
A nice action adventure movie. A mix of Hercules, Kevin Sorbo, and Prince of Persia movie.

Man searches and find companions in his desert adventure and earns redemption.

I enjoyed it. Acting was good, movie had pace and and action and depth.

8 out 10. Very watchable.
6 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't Waste Your Time, Liberal Propagana.....Feminism Good Everyone Else Bad..
24 October 2018
It's a horror movie by Liberal Hollywood. It's a testing ground for more crappy ideas.

Essentially men bad, Christians bad, me progressive so I good. Yep that's the movie.

Movie is piss poor but the acting was good. It's really due to all the characters are one dimensional, so not much was needed in terms of range.

Basically Planned Parenthood are the good guys....and that's the plot. Oh and Whites, Christians, Straight men are evil...yep....

2 out of 10. Film not a complete mess, but still a mess.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent Action, Bit Too Female Centric
21 October 2018
Insanely good. Action flick of the year.

Characters do lack depth. The male leads were fantastic One problem is female hero. Why was she there? Why is she a Mary Sue?

Feels like a forced attempt to promote the holy mother In Asian culture by the globalists. Hope i am wrong and this is not their cinema future.

Solid flick with interesting ending but the female lead was badly done and forced.
3 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Death Kiss (2018)
Death Wish is a Death Kiss....The Hero We Need, and Deserve!
18 October 2018
Wweell this was unexpected.

I saw the movie cover and was like Charles Bronson looks great for an old man. I tuned into this flick and thought, Charles Bronson looks spry. He looks straight out of his glory days. I saw him run and move like a cat....I began to wonder, this cannot be the Charles Bronson.

The movie is that good. It's essentially Death Wish 6. Yes it has a small budget but like most modern TRUE action movies, the smaller the budget, the better the product.

This movie has good heart and a bit cliched....SO WHAT!

The acting was fine, the main character was a throwback. In an era little with social justice and political correctness, this movie kicks those concepts to the face and delivers bloody, meaningful violence with style.

HIGHLY recommended. It's a man, and redemption and oh yeah, killing.

9 out of 10.
6 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
SexSquatch (2013 Video)
What Can I Say, I Like Stupid Horror-Esque Movies with Eye Candy
13 October 2018
As stated, stupid horror, but harmless fun. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the beautiful women, the over the top lines and funny scenarios.

Yes it looks a bit amateurish, but who doesn't want to hear about a mother, describing her son's penis, to her girlfriends.

Sexsquatch is just that type of movie. And yes the title explains it all. You can enjoy this with friends and make fun of it, or in my case alone with some lotion near by.

It's funny to laugh at, stimulating to watch and I do recommend it...SERIOUSLY! Not a joke! I found sick pleasure in this movie.

6 out of 10. It's a fairly harmless, low budget, but funny enough horror.
Hallows' Eve (2013)
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.......But FUN!
13 October 2018
I mistakenly looked at this movie thining it was ALL Hollow's Eve, which came out the same year, and was saddened by how low budget it LOOKED!

But then I recognized a girl from the Hatchet series, the best original horror series movie wise, made past 2000. And then some stupid stuff at the beginning, some more terrible acting, and some amazingly stupid plot.

All the above added up to a very stupid horror movie, but fun. Funny lines, scenarios and oh yes....sexy girls and sex appeal.

Bad movies are fun. As long as they have a good pace, can be enjoyable.
Nice Film. Cgi Ruined the Atmosphere
20 September 2018
Nice Film. Cgi Ruined the Atmosphere

Nice flow, some good acting, some not so much.

Movie needed to be a tad longer and more exposition.

More motivations are needed.

8.5 Out of 10.

Good moments bad acting moments But still interesting concept.
Women Are Not Funny!
19 September 2018
This was horse manure. Pure garbage but this is every female led movie.

Women can do no wrong = Check Women learn nothing = Check Women are Victims = Check Women are entitled = Checked Women can do comedy = MINUS

This was a low budget and steady cam. I love cam movies, but this was bad. There is literally a scene when they tie a man up, piss and scat over him.

Women are not funny. They are really bad overall and this movie properly represents them.

1.5 out of 10. I am not sure why I gave it a 1.5...some good looking babes I guess.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Before Liberal Feminized Social Justice There Was Unbridled Comedy That Needs a Second Chance
17 September 2018
This movie came out 2011 and was ignored by many. Comedy was edgy and this was just a run of the mill movie.

Sometimes times change people and sometimes people change with the time. This movie is for the former.

It's a parody of various movies. It's Braveheart, 300, Troy with a twist. It was ho hum, but in an era that desperately needs comedy. Awesomest Maximus is what the world needs.

Awesomest Maximus is about Helen of Troy being stowed away. This event triggers war. This is a very funny, offensive,, over the top, get a few beers wth buddies, type of movie.

You get a lot of so bad comedy, it is good. You get childish antics that anyone can laugh at. It takes you back to a time before Social Justice and feminism were used as props to push agendas.

If you are a man, and tired of the 2018 insanity, take a step back into time and enjoy manhood. Enjoy comedy that was tame back then, but grows on you, because you want to be offended.

I give it a 9.5. Those who need a good laugh and need something offensive that pushes the envelop, this is it. Highly Recommended in 2018.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Danger One (2018)
Funny, Ironic, Well Pace Dark Comedy
15 September 2018
It's a refreshing idea. EMT's find money and decide to keep it for their own reasons and all hell breaks loose.

I think the movie is well acted. Every character has motivations and you have irony and dark comedy throughout. It has well threaded, uses of action and violence that lead to many of the dark comedy moments.

It's a well done, well shot, well paced movie full of funny moments, irony and good guys and bad guys.

Highly recommended, 9 out of 10.
77 out of 80 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Disney Star Wars...Still Garbage..The Beta Male-ing of Han Solo
11 September 2018
Garbage by Disney is still garbage...just less garbage but garbage none the less.

Star Wars is done. Identity politics, feminism, Liberalism destroyed it.

Rule of Thumb: If men like something, it is wrong.

The MSM and feminist hate males, hate male heroes, and will destroy it.

This movie features way too much estrogen. From the disappointing reveal, to the disappointing twist. The basically beta maled Han.

The film had ZERO chemistry except maybe Alden and Woody. Also, sure Alden, played Han very well and had a decent go with Chewy, but still not enough there to say, hey they are good buddies.

The movie had a feminist robot and Lando's reaction was hilarious, but it was played straight. Unintentional comedy....

6 out of 10. Better than the Feminist Awaken, Last Feminist, Rogue One....but at this point is that really saying much?
2 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Words Alone Cannot Describe How Bad This Movie Is...YET, IT IS Fun!
11 September 2018
How do you go about rating a movie that's so bad it's good?

First my rating was simply a fun factor. This movie is so unbelievable bad on every level, yet ridiculous and cheesy and awful and....yep...must see to believe.

It's Troll 2 bad....but again, I preach, it's fun.

The movie is of revenge, and based on a creature of myth called the Siren. A mysterious girl shows up to, get this, audition for a role in a movie that's not really a movie, but a re-enactment of a real even in the movie. Confusing...well good.

This movie has some silly lines, some sexiness, Antonio Sobado Jr. is over the top in his acting....I mean the movie has some really bad acting. I am confused if it's intentional or not, but that does not matter.

It's actually well paced and NEVER boring. I think, if you like bad movies, with stupid plot(s), and silly characters and some sex appeal...this might be worth seeing.

As a movie it fails at every level and a 2 out of 10. But if you love bad movies, it rarely gets better than this, 9 of 10.

Recommended to bad movie lovers.
Creed (2015)
Not Bad, Not Great. Missing the Bells and Whistles and Grit
4 September 2018
Grit is simple. It's realism. It's captured in speech, in sound and in the visuals. This movie missed Grit.

Max Kellerman is awful(Sounds like a guy with an accent rather than an announcer). Modern announcers are awful. Modern action sequences are awful. Too much camera work, too much close up, too much eliminates the moment and the environment.

This movie, was okay, but as a fan of Rocky, it's just missing the Rocky feel. In fact, not enough feelings for the son of Apollo and his father. Adonis Creed and Apollo Creed should be more important. Adonis should be haunted and yet, it's NEVER played up. He never questions his manhood, his love of his father or his father's love. Where is the emotion.

The fight sequences are poorly shot. Yes, there was a great one take sequence but still....it's about the entire movie. The music doesn't work. The hard work and grit is missing. Seeing sweat and emotional exhaustion is missing. Not just Creed, but almost ALL Hollywood movies. The movie looks too pretty and that's a big problem.

I sadly must give Creed a 6 out of 10. Potential, and a solid movie if is here, kist not for the name Legacy Apollo Creed.