Reviews

The Departed (2006)
One of the best film's I have ever watched.
6 July 2017
Did you know that Martin Scorsese (directer) has said "this is the first movie I have ever done with a plot" after receiving the top award from the Director's Guild of America for this film. I personally find this film to be a masterpiece. Everything a excellent film should have. An interesting plot, a perfect cast, and an astonishing director. I highly recommend this film be watched by everyone. You will hopefully and most likely not regret it.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
XX (2017)
I like the idea. However this movie is horrible
6 July 2017
I like the idea of short horror stories coming together in a movie, but not like this. I enjoy creepypasta's, so when I saw the trailer for this movie I was excited. Luckily, I didn't pay to watch this movie in theaters, otherwise I would of been more upset about this film. Watch at your own risk.
1 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why (2017– )
This show has changed me for the better
5 June 2017
After watching this AMAZING Show, I have changed for the better. I am tired of all the negative reviews of people saying "This show glorifies suicide" and all that other crap. This show captures everything most teenagers and adults are going through and feeling so accurately. I highly recommend this show to EVERYONE. I think this show can spread suicide prevention and awareness.
4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Yu-Gi-Oh! (I) (2000–2006)
You will fall in love with this show!
6 May 2017
I do not really watch anime's or anything like that. However, this is one of my favorite shows ever! My brother got me hooked on it when it first came out in 2000. Ever since then I have grown up loving this show and every aspect of it. If you like anime's or anything like that, then i highly recommend you sit down and binge watch the crap out of this show.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.