Reviews

Vampires Suck (2010)
This movie stinks
19 May 2019
This movie, had no best funny jokes. Some do, but not all. This is like one of the slowest parody comedy of the year.
It (I) (2017)
You'll float too.
19 May 2019
The new "IT" is way better than the original, because they made pennywise the dancing clown really scary and every single jumpscares in the movie. This is one of the best Stephen King's horror movie of 2017 >:)
A-A-A-Awful
12 May 2019
Woody Woodpecker is the worst live-action movie of the year. It's not even that funny, not even close, to the cartoon show. Woody Woodpecker is the best cartoon show, but the movie is just playing A-A-A- Awful! A-A-A-Awful!
Slender Man (2018)
Slender what?
12 May 2019
I just saw Slender Man, and it sucks, it had no jumpscares, and it did not even get people chills. Slender Man: the game is good, but the movie, hell no! Slender Man is one of the worst scary movies of 2018. So, Austill a Viesta, Slender Man.
Avatar (2009)
Welcome to PANDORA: The World of Avatar
10 May 2019
James Cameron's "AVATAR" did an incredible job. It's an unforgettable journey on an alien planet called, 'Pandora'. The story is about a former Marine, taking his twin brother's place to the journey of the alien planet 'Pandora', then he came to learn and falls in love with a blue-skinned warrior named, Neytiri... and sides with her people against humankind's encroachment on their lush world. Now this is one of the best James Cameron's film of the year since "Titanic"
Aladdin (2019)
A Whole New World
10 May 2019
Wow, Aladdin (2019), has much more stories to tell like the original, but different in every way. It's A Whole New World for all the fans of Aladdin. Aladdin (2019) is one of the Best Disney films of all time, including original songs to pay tribute to one of the best voice actor of the world: Robin Williams. Thank you for bringing the best Disney character, the Genie. You never had a friend like me :)
65 out of 190 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
"Whatever It Takes", to "Avenge the Fallen"
24 April 2019
OMG! "Avengers: Endgame" is Amazing, Epic, Brilliant, Masterpiece, and way better than Infinity War, like every Audience and I thought it would be. It had all the action, humor, and had very emotional scenes. The Russo Brothers, did way better than Joss Whedon. Why? Because, it's "A must see" and a perfect Marvel Studios film, for the whole entire audience to watch, but I Can't tell you what happens, or what happens in the end or who's coming back to life, because in the end of "Avengers: Endgame", no one, and I mean no one, or anyone, can guess what's gonna happen :) And Now it's shattering Box Office Records around the World! :)

Thank you, Marvel, Kevin Feige, The Russo Brothers, and most of all, Thank you, Stan Lee.
8 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
TF: The Last Knight
20 April 2019
This movie was okay, but, the only thing that I didn't understand is why Michael Bay, made a terrible transformers movie for the kids and the Audience. But good thing this is Michael Bay's last transformers movie. Thank god.
Age of Extinction
20 April 2019
You know, I didn't even know that Transformers: Age of Extinction was gonna be this long for 2 hrs : 45 mins. But it's still pretty cool though. Mark Wahlberg is in the film. And his not half bad.
Ay, Mis, Hijos
17 April 2019
The Curse of La Llorona is probably one of the scariest movie of all time, cause of James Wan. If you don't know anything about James Wan, go to google and check out one of his movies and tell all horror fans how's The Conjuring series going so far? Well there tell you how, especially the Curse of La Llorona. And be careful what you say, because La Llorona... she wants your children.

Ay, Mis Hijos
53 out of 90 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Get Out (I) (2017)
Jordan Peele's GET OUT
7 April 2019
Get Out is like one of the #1 movie in the America. It's Scary and Fun to watch, this is why you go to the movies. Jordan Peele is the mastermind of horror and comedy. Good thing his no M. Night... whatever his name is.
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Us (2019)
It's "Us"
7 April 2019
Jordan Peele's Us, had Comedy/Horror in the film. It's almost like Jordan Peele's Get Out. It's pretty funny and pretty scary at the same time.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What a ripoff
7 April 2019
The sequel was the worst of the worst movie of the year, and it killed the franchise. What happened to you Mortal Kombat? It had worst CGI, acting, and mush more.
Mortal Kombat (1995)
Flawless Victory
4 April 2019
Mortal Kombat, is one of the best action movie of the year, based on worldwide Phenomenon. Best characters, best moves and the best fight scenes, every single fight gets to deliver :)
A Star is Born
4 April 2019
This is a perfect film for everyone to enjoy more. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper is at there best, for the win the Oscars and the Academy Awards, known for best picture and the best original song :)
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ready Player One
3 April 2019
Ready Player One is enjoyable film to watch, especially if you play video games in VR: Virtual Reality. You can create your own avatar and how play and win all challenge to win 3 keys, because reality, is the only thing, that's real.

First to the key, first to the egg.
Siren (2018– )
I am RYN
3 April 2019
Siren, is a pretty good show, cause it tells a lot of stories about mermaids, and where they come from, and how they learn what humans could do in real life. It's one of the #1 Show Television Show in America :)
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Kin (I) (2018)
Not bad KIN, not bad
30 March 2019
I gotta say, this movie is not that bad. I was really surprised and shocked that Michael B. Jordan is in the movie, and I really like about it. That was totally cool.
Pet Sematary (1989)
It was Alright
29 March 2019
Pet Sematary is alright. Pretty classic, but next time they need to show lots or some jumpscares. But it's good, but I still can't wait for the new Pet Sematary. It's gonna rock!
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pet Sematary (2019)
Sometimes DEAD is Better
29 March 2019
OMG, the new "Pet Sematary" is better than I thought it would be. Better than the original 1989s Pet Sematary. Every time I see the previews I can't tell if I can see cute cat pictures anymore, especially that creepy cat in the film. It's Scary, emotional, and terrifying.

Sometimes Dead is Better.
111 out of 193 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Shazam! (2019)
SHAZAM!
29 March 2019
Shazam is an incredible action comedy DC Universe so far, like Wonder Woman, and Aquaman. It has 93% on Rotten Tomatoes. Because it's very cool and exciting to watch. This is why you go to the movies. And I can only say one thing about this one. SHAZAM!
71 out of 125 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Epic Transformers Movie Ever
27 March 2019
Transformers: Dark of the Moon, was better than Revenge of the Fallen, than I thought it would be. It had lots of action, some funny parts, and cool fantastic scenes in the film. But that other chick named Rosie Huntington-Whitely, she's alright, but not that hot as Megan Fox. That's right
Revenge of the Fallen
27 March 2019
Well it was alright. But it's not that good as the first film of Michael Bay. Not bad, but, still. It's not better than the first Michael Bay Film. And Megan Fox is still pretty hot :)
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Transformers (2007)
Autobots, Rule Out!
27 March 2019
This movie was pretty good, not bad Michael Bay, He did a pretty good job, and the writers who writes this movie. And Megan Fox is so beautiful in the movie :)
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is a disaster
27 March 2019
This movie is so boring and stupid at the same time. Not a good funny movie, jokes not funny, I mean, all of it are not that funny as Scary Movie