You know why?
That Sheriff Collins seemed like a top-notch kind of guy. Since he was a White dude, I realized instantly that couldn't fit in with the scheme of things. In this anti-American pro-Communist show, no White Male is any good (okay, one exception, that wynn guy, you will notice that I refrain from using a capital letter) it is only Black Males that are noble, so... you do the math.
(Oh, Old McCarthy could have caught a handful of live ones if this was the Old Days...)
Some other loose notes:
1) Chyler Leigh is down this season. It has nothing to do with the plotline. Of course Alex is going through trauma, but Chyler's down. So at those last scenes with her, couldn't we have kept the younger version? :) ----okay, a bit of kidding here. I like old Chyler. Unfortunately NOT ANOTHER TEENAGE MOVIE was a long time ago...
2) I don't like David Harewood. Creepy. Always creepy. I'm glad he can't fly. Hell, we'd have needed umbrellas... that ostrich dude up there... (okay, not in this episode)
3) I don't like Jeremy Johnson, glad he wasn't in this episode.
4) Helen Slater, what a beautiful person. Utmost respect.
5) Melissa, what a stupendously gorgeous girl. Three seasons in, she still looks like most cheerleaders can only dream of...