Reviews

You Killed My Mother (2017 TV Movie)
Confusing
3 May 2019
I don't know what garbage this was, I couldn't tell if the main character was a male or female. And the unlikeliness is surreal. For a lifetime movie this is at the very bottom of the bin.
Just Friends (I) (2005)
Again on Netflix
28 January 2019
This has got to be one of my favourite Ryan Renyonlds. I'm watching it again to lift my spirits and he just lights my life. It's just too funny.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Kevin Can Wait (2016–2018)
Season 2 isn't worth it
28 November 2018
I liked the first season it was refreshing. But then they killed off Erinn Hayes and now it's just horrible I liked her she was fantastic and funny. Why they fired her is ridiculous she made the show interesting to watch. I even changed my rating.
Yoga Hosers (2016)
Kevin Smith...tisk tisk...
14 November 2018
So, if you want to make of us Canadians how about coming here and talking to one. I've lived and been all over this country and we don't sound like the ignorant dialogue in this movie. I really appreciate the USA comments sticking up fer us. At least they are aware of their real neighbors from above. Pull yer head out of yer ass Kevin smith. And talk to some really Canadians.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Boring
9 November 2018
This movie is simply boring. Yer watching a girl in a cabin drinking. Onc in a while talks on the phone with her sister. Then lights go out noises happen the end.
Not to shabby.
7 November 2018
I don't like movies like this but this was entertaining I have to admit. It was entertaining nothing spectacular but it filled an hour and a half. It wasn't a waste of time.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Haunting of Hill House: Witness Marks (2018)
Season 1, Episode 8
Oh My holy cheesewiz!!
16 October 2018
Oh my gosh! Well done! This episode scared the FLUFF out of me. Haha. I was not expecting that at all!! That's all I have to say.
37 out of 52 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Chewing Gum (2015–2017)
Wish there was more
13 October 2018
I'm watching this again. I wish she would make more. It's funny and crude I love it. 😊
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
YES! There IS an ending. The reviews are ridiculous!
11 October 2018
I'm going to spoil the ending fer those who think there's no ending.

The mother and son just lost their father husband. Already having money issues they move to her sisters vacation house which she's selling. So there's a open house every weekend. The son drops the hint 20 mins into the movie. Then strange things start to happen and then they end up getting terrorized. Point of the story, you never know who yer letting into yer house. Someone stuck around in the massive house until their job was done.

I'm watching it a second time. I liked it that much. I love the kid who acts in this he's absolutely adorable! If I was years younger he'd be the new famous actor crush. Hahaha.
0 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
American Horror Story: The End (2018)
Season 8, Episode 1
Perfect!
7 October 2018
My gosh! I'm super excited! First of I'd like to say how Canada wasn't hit with any missiles. Wooo Canada! Second, the beginning shocked me. I think it was the Amber Alert haha. There's so much to say, I'm watching all my TiVo episodes. I can't wait fer more. The fact it's like season 1 and coven are my two favourite seasons following hotel, asylum and election. The other two, meh. I watched because im a supporter:)
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Children of the Corn (2009 TV Movie)
The woman just needs to shut up
7 October 2018
I literally shut it off at 13:10. I really just wanted to throat punch that woman. She just needed to stop yelling fer nothing and act like a normal person. I can't tell you the rest of it. I refuse to watch. This has got to be the 1st movie I shut off at so very little into it.
Just so bad.
7 October 2018
As I mentioned in my review fer the 3rd movie. I'm just watching all of the movies just out of pure boredom. But this one is the worse yet! It was nice to see that Billy Dragos life was spared haha. Seeing how he dies in almost all of his other movies. Heh. Besides that, it made zero sense. Fer 2011, 7 previous movies, and so much to work with on the fails. You think it would be better. Alas it was just pure garbage and it was only good when the cop came crashing down at the end. So, now I'm on to runaway I have zero expectations and the TV movie. Why? Well I'm just that bored. If yer reading this yer as bored as me. I would really like to see what would happen if Stephen King was to direct his short story. Maybe then one will be good! Mind you I think he likes the way people butcher his stories. Haha.
Meh...
6 October 2018
The only thing that I enjoyed was the way Malcom was killed. It was impossible but interesting and different :) and also when Charlize Theron was getting attacked they did a voiceover. I'm on a Children of The Corn binge, I don't know why I'm just that bored. I never liked any of them, well I liked the 4th with Naomi Watts. 3/10 haha
The Purge (I) (2013)
Don't bother with reviews
3 October 2018
Well, honestly I don't understand the bad reviews. I just watched it agian, if you honestly thought about and yer country actually fell through with purging. Yer telling me that you wouldn't be scared? The director himself said he would flee here to Canada. Haha. And seeing how easy it is getting guns in the USA it creepy feeling.
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just horrible...
22 September 2018
I reeeeeeeeeeeally really try to give the benefit of the doubt to low budget "found footage" shenanigans. But one episode again it's a big fail. You don't see anything of interest and just kids laughing in the cameras. And my goodness it has to be the worse acting I've ever seen. I truly highly recommend not to waste yer time. It's just so, so, BAD!
Terrifier (2016)
Depends on yer taste
6 September 2018
If you like blood and guts this is fer sure yer cup of tea. I was very impressed with the guts and blood. Very! It's so awesome to watch a horror flick with no cgi. There really isn't much too much to it. I enjoyed it because of the blood and guts. And Art the Clown was a joy to watch. So if yer into blood and guts watch this. It's not a bad movie at all.
Mission Hill (1999–2002)
Bring it back
27 July 2018
I miss this show. It was so good. I wish they would bring it back, it's beyond entertaining
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Korean Odyssey (2017– )
Oh my GEE!!
20 July 2018
AMAZING!!! Oh my gosh! This is such an amazing show!!!

If you like anime's like Boogiepop Phantom, a bit of inuyasha, or them iPad manga romance stories you will love it! It is entertaining beyond belief. A smidge of horror, romance, comedy and fun silliness with amazing storytelling and amazing actors then watch this. I wish I had found out about it sooner. I am only on the 3rd episode heh heh.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Gift (VI) (2015)
Evil bateman
8 July 2018
Joel Edgerton is one of my favourite actors. I would marry him. I also enjoy Jason Bateman but I HATE him in this movie! He's such a giant evil jerk in this film! Oh my gosh I wanted to punch him! It's a great movie about bullying and revenge and that jerk got what he got what he deserved!
Meet Me There (2014)
I do love cheese
8 July 2018
It depends on what yer into I guess. It was overall a cheese fest. Although I did enjoy the heads in the fridge. That was cute. The couple were believable I didn't understand the ending. But it killed sometime before bed.
Really good
4 July 2018
I enjoyed this so much. I don't understand the bad reviews. My favourite film from Kate be kin sale
Red Sparrow (2018)
Boring
3 July 2018
I thought this was terribly boring. I was expecting more. I fell asleep to it 3 times. It took me fer ever to finish it.
1 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Roommate Wanted (2015 Video)
Love it
3 July 2018
I'm watching this fer the 3rd time. I love it. It reminds me of the Japanese movie 1r2b. Or something like that.
The Staircase (2004–2018)
How is it Netflix's?
24 June 2018
This all came out 14 years ago. Before Netflix and it already was original haha. Unless it's an update I'm not aware of.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fingerprints (2006)
It wasn't a shabby movie
24 June 2018
I enjoyed it. The mother was a bit too much but overall not a bad flick fer a rainy Sunday lazy day