Reviews

Trilogy of Terror II (1996 TV Movie)
Hilarious
22 November 2019
This one was equally hilarious and ridiculous. How did no one in the editing room not pick up on, in the first story, the character of Ben, other actors using is real name 3 times?
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great holiday movie
21 November 2019
There aren't many holiday movies that don't have the "and love was there all along" premise, it gets REALLY boring and typical. Anyway, this movie has story, feeling, substance. And I adore it
Eh
21 November 2019
I did notice the video game sound the kid was playing was '80's Atari Pac-Man lol
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Family Guy: Trump Guy (2019)
Season 17, Episode 11
Not great
4 November 2019
Isn't it bad enough we're living through this toxic, embarrassing, train wreck of an administration? Although to be fair, it's been seasons since the show was funny. If Seth is getting sick of making it, end it instead of driving it into the ground.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Ray Bradbury Theatre (1985–1992)
Loved it when I was a kid
24 October 2019
So happy to see most episodes on both STIRR and Plutotv!!!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Scream: The TV Series: The Deadfast Club (2019)
Season 3, Episode 1
Eh
5 September 2019
I like Deion, Amir, Manny and Liv characters. The rest, not so much. I LOVE Keke Palmer, but not her character. Typical show when it comes to having a diverse cast, racist white guy, loud irritating black girl and lots of misusing of the English language. Not sure why speaking intelligently is looked at as an insult within the black community, but here we are and it's sad.
4 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Easy: Prodigal Daughter (2017)
Season 2, Episode 6
The BEST episode
12 August 2019
This was the best episode of the entire series!! Love when people turn the tables on those who push their bs onto others, making them look at themselves. Fantastic!!
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Seems CBS learned their lesson on spoilers
7 June 2019
Marissa not giving away Gary's ending on The Deuce made me giggle cuz of the HUGE spoiler on TBBT about TWD
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Twilight Zone: Not All Men (2019)
Season 1, Episode 7
I thought it was good
13 May 2019
Wouldn't be surprised if this is the the future of society, with the division so deep and people refuse to communicate
6 out of 36 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bonding (2019– )
Good if you don't know much about bdsm
1 May 2019
Not sure why nudity has a rating of severe, there is none but instead it's implied. It's a very mild start to those who know nothing about bdsm but are curious.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
You're Next (2011)
Boring and predictable
9 October 2018
As my review header states, boring and predictable. Other reviewers claim the "twist" was a shock and as I watched it I said "seriously? it wasn't obvious??" From the guy with the arrow in his back walking around like business as usual, the wife being left alone in the room to the "final girl" the entire movie was incredibly obvious.
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wow
7 September 2018
I was so bored. The scene with Luke holding the golf club, the Slushie Machine is seen going in a circle and I say to myself "oh I love Slushies! I wonder if I can make them myself?" Heads up, you can :D This movie was boring and absolutely predictable. I read in the "trivia" section on IMDB "The director admittedly doesn't like slasher movies or home invasion movies." Why did he bother?
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hereditary (2018)
Where to start...
24 August 2018
The cast was good. Some aspects left me a tad confused, which may have been the point. The story was not scary in the least. Maybe it's my taste in the genre or my many years of scary movie watching but most scenes I figured out. I will say though, wtf was up with that ending?? That was...stupid. It felt like they had no idea how to end it and said 'here'.
The BEST who-dun-it
17 August 2018
This is my all time favorite who-dun-it mystery!!!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Great Indoors (2016–2017)
Not good
28 October 2016
Horribly stereotypical representation of both generations. Millennials being shown in a big baby needing to be pandered to while Gen X being shown as the "get off my lawn" type. Very untrue, insulting and incorrect. Not every Millennial is online. Not every Gen X ISN'T online. Not every Millennial got a trophy for simply showing up-I honestly have no idea where this assumption even came from cuz I've never seen it actually happen when I raised my daughter. Not every Gen x is ornery/stubborn. Each character seem one dimensional, and I know they have more to them! "You can't ask that" got REAL annoying. If this continues to be the direction, it'll be canceled as society is no longer in the mind set of giving/receiving being made fun of.
24 out of 46 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Compliance (2012)
Lack of common sense
21 October 2016
The acting was eh. The story line was beyond stupid. Are some people really this dumb? To honestly believe a cop would call and have you perform all that garbage to a female employee? Cheese and rice how dumb can one get?? Parents, do society a favor. Teach your children common sense. If you lack common sense, FIND SOMEONE TO TEACH IT TO YOU so you can teach it to your children. If you can't find someone to teach you common sense, teachers, PLEASE STEP IN AND HAVE IT BE PART OF YOUR CURRICULUM! This makes me want my island even more, to get away from morons who fall for crap like this. Here's another heads up, utility employees don't knock on your door demanding payment for a past due bill, there is no king or prince in Nigeria needing help with his money, the IRS NEVER demands payment over the phone in the form of Walmart gift cards and FFS, DON'T GIVE FINANCIAL INFORMATION OVER THE PHONE! Man, seriously?!? SO dumb and maddening!
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Whispers (2015)
I like it
20 August 2015
I'm not sure where people are getting Poltergeist meets Close Encounters Of The Third Kind meets Children Of The Corn, clearly they have not actually seen those movies. I was also confused by the complaint too many TV shows are serious, did the commercials for it make it look like it would be a comedy? I like the TV show, it's not the typical show, maybe that's why some don't care for it-some are a bit harsh imo-The point is to not know who is going after the children right off the bat, the point is to wonder who it is, and wait to find out! Lily is fantastic, Abby Ryder Fortson is great, the rest of kids are believable and adorable and I'm glad to have something different to watch this summer :) Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I suggest checking it out for yourself :)
22 out of 30 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.