The Irishman (2019)
A little slow maybe, but a great mobster movie
30 November 2019
I feel like the people who do not like this have to be youngsters. It's nostalgic and the classic actors did not disappoint!(although I did miss a crazy Pesci)! I really don't think any of the newer actors could pull off such a great mobster movie like these(this) I loved it and any true fan of the classics will too!
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Please end this mess
17 November 2019
CHEESY!!!!! Atleast the the first episode had great characters and story line. Season 9 was just chop people up and bad acting... so so so stupid!
Let It Snow (2019)
Cmon guys
9 November 2019
So cute, why does everyone expect Netflix movies to be Oscar worthy! I mean seriously lighten up. It's a fun lighthearted teenage version of love actually. So sweet, good acting, and good storyline. Just a fun Christmas movie. Don't listen to the Debbie downers..
108 out of 147 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Modern Love (2019– )
Should I even continue with the series?!
31 October 2019
Am I seriously the only one that thought the first episode was so freaking weird?? I kept watching thinking I was missing something but it just kept getting stranger and stranger by the minute. I don't even know if I can go on to the second episode because this first one "doorman dad" left me scratching my head.
4 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loved the first two seasons
25 October 2019
It has gone down and down and down hill each year. You know it must be getting bad when they lost all their big actors.Now it's just a bunch of whiny teenagers with a horrible story line. I don't know what happened to the creativity. Just needs to stop before they ruin it even more.
Almost Family (2019– )
Super cute
22 October 2019
Don't listen to the negative reviews. Fast paced, good story , funny, characters mesh well. Just a fun show! Give it a chance.
7 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Eli (I) (2019)
Better then I thought I was going to be
20 October 2019
Give it a chance! Keeps you pretty interested through the entire movie. With a nice little twist at the end.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Twilight Zone (2019– )
Glad I didn't listen to the bad reviews
25 July 2019
I'm a few episodes in and I don't really understand the hate. Obviously not as great as the original of course but still enjoyable and weird and kept my interest! I really like it and I'm glad to hear they renewed it. Very science fiction like. Cmon people don't take it so serious!
3 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Swiped (I) (2018)
Teen movie
2 July 2019
Yikes they could have picked someone better to play James ... baaaad acting
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Trinkets (2019– )
Loved it
29 June 2019
Is it a teen show? Yes. Is it a little cliche? Yes. Does it cover a lot of teen issues now a days? Yes. But the acting is good and the main actresses really have great chemistry together. It really has kind of an 80s movie kind of vibe and the music is excellent. All around a really cute show.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Vault (2017)
Honestly a pretty good thriller horror movie
27 July 2018
Not sure why it didn't do all that well, it was pretty fast paced and covered all basis and answered all the questions throughout the movie. Give it a shot. Don't listen to these low rated reviews.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not sure why this got such bad reviews
23 July 2018
Excellent Alien Abduction movie, scary as hell. Keeps you at the edge of your seat. If you like alien movies this is one for the books.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.