Reviews

The Dawn (2019)
This movie is just wow
13 January 2020
Directing, script, cinematography, costume design, all of the actors...it glues you to your seat from start to finish. Characters face tough choices with an uncertain outcome.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
must see it
25 February 2015
I watched the trailers so many times i have lost count.And I went to see this movie with high expectations and was happily surprised with what I saw. So happy this movie came.

Bravo to the writer and director of this masterpiece! I actually enjoyed the fact that it was an entertaining window to the lives of the characters, instead of some mysterious demon lurking in the shadows. Man that creature (whatever it was), was pretty bad ass. When he ripped the throat out of the one girl my girlfriend jumped and screamed! I have to say, the tag line "The Blair Witch meets Paranormal Activity at Cloverfield!" is an understatement. The Bucks County Massacre is my new favorite found footage movie and it will be hard to top it....unless the creators are thinking of making a part 2?!?!

I recommend that people watch this film. Surely that's enough to convince you to watch it!

My rating: 9/10
0 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.