1,352 Reviews
The Raven (1963)
A Great movie.
11 September 2019
This is a great movie. It is scarier then The Exorcist. This one of the scariest movie I have seen it my life. It has great acting. It also has a great story line. If it does not scary you no movie will.
11 September 2019
This is one of the scariest movie I have ever seen. This is scarier then The Exorcist. This movie has great acting. It also has a great story line. It is one of the scariest movie of all time.
Sherlock (2010– )
A very good show
10 September 2019
This a great show. A bite overrated but still good. I would not say it is a 10 out of 10. More like 9 out of 10. Some did not live up to hype. But sill it is a good show. It has great story lines. It also has great acting.
part 2 is better then part 1
10 September 2019
This is one of the scariest movie I have ever seen I my life. It (2017) is very scary. This is scarier. It has great acting. It also has a great story line. This is scarier then The Shinning.
9 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Batman vs. Two-Face (2017 Video)
This is a good movie.
7 September 2019
This a good movie. See this movie. It has a great story line. It also has good acting. See it. It is a good movie. This is one the best action movies I have seen. See this movie. It is a great movie.
Very good movie.
7 September 2019
This is a good movie. It has a good story line. The acting is okay. This is a good movie. To see. If you like comic books see this movies. A great action film. This is awesome.
Esther (1999 TV Movie)
Good movie.
7 September 2019
This is a good movie. I would not give 7 out of 10. That is overrating it. But it does have a good story line. It also has great acting. I would give it 6 out of 10. This is a good movie. See it. It is a very good.
The Viper (2011)
This is a funny movie.
5 September 2019
This movie has great acting. It a great story line. It is very funny. There are a lot comedy movies that are not funny. This is very funny. It kind spooky. I see it. You laugh at the ending.
4 September 2019
This is a very scary short story. It is scarier then the 2010 remake of A Nightmare on elm street. This has a great story line. It also has great acing. See it if you like scary stories.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark: The Walk (2012)
Season 1, Episode 2
Very scary
4 September 2019
This a very scary story. It has a great story line. It also has great acting. 10 out 10 would be overrating it. But still I give it 5 out of 10. This is scarier then the 2010 remake of A Nightmare on elm street could ever be.
This is so scary
4 September 2019
This really scary. It is not a 10 out 10. But still quit good. I give it 9 out of 10. Very scary. Has great story line. Also has great acting. This is scarier then A Nightmare on elm street.
Not the book better.
4 September 2019
It would be nice to see movie that really is based on the book Scary stories to tell in the dark. But if there ever see it may not be has good has this. This is one of the scariest movies I have seen. It has a great story line. It also has great acting.
A Good movie.
2 September 2019
This is a good movie. It is overrated. It not an 8 out of 10. But still it has a good story line. It also had good acting. It is not has a good has How to train your dragon 2.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
How to Train your dragon 2 is better then the first movie.
2 September 2019
This is a great movie. This is better then How to train your dragon 1. It has a great story line. It also has great acting. It is a fun movie. See it. It is the best movie ever.
Good movie.
2 September 2019
This is a good movie. It has a great story line. It also has great acting. It is a bit overrated. I would not say it is an 8.1. But still a good movie. 7 out of 10. How to Train your dragon 2 is better.
Boring.
2 September 2019
This is a boring movie. I do not know why people are giving it 10 out of 10. This no Dracula. It is so boring. It so badly written. The story line. Awful the only dialogue is Noah has an old doing narration and describing what happens. This is no Dracula. And this no 10 out of 10
Jeremiah (1998 TV Movie)
Overrated
1 September 2019
This is a good movie. It is overrated. It is has great acting. It has a pretty good story line. I would not say it is a 10 out 10 okay it is not like it is Godzilla or King Kong or Plan 9 from outer space. Come down people. It not the worst movie out there but really what is with all the hype.
This is a great movie.
1 September 2019
This is a great movie. It has a great story line. It also has great acting. It is one the better Marvel movies. It is a great prequel to The Avengers. See it. It is the best movie ever.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Apocalypse (2000 TV Movie)
pretty good movie.
30 August 2019
Not the worst movie. Not the greatest movie ever. A good movie. It has a an okay story line. It has great acting. This is a good movie. 10 out of 10 is overrating it. But still will say it is 6 out of 10.
Marathon Man (1976)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
28 August 2019
This is so scary. It is does not scary you no movie will. It has great acting. It also has a great story line. 7.5 is underrating this movie. This is a very scary movie. I give it 9 out 10. This is scarier then A Nightmare on elm street.
Blackwoods (2001)
Oh no poo poo and maybe pee pee to
23 August 2019
This has an awful story line. Awful acting. It is not scary. The ending has a twist the ruins the hole thing. It is not good has all. It is a big pile of poo poo with pee pee on it.
Underrated
20 August 2019
This is not an awful movie. This is a good movie. People just do not know good science fiction. This is has a good story line. It also has good acting. It is a funny movie. It kind of scary.
Green Lantern (2011)
why are people winning about this movie.
19 August 2019
You have to some who just does not like action movies not to like this movie. Why are people winning about this movie. It has great acting. It also has a great story line. And from what I can tell there are a lot of people that do not think it is the worst movie ever. Do not like it has mush has I do. But they would say it is a good movie.
Throwaway (2008)
19 August 2019
It you what to see really scary movie. See this movie. It is a very scary movie. It has as okay story line. Great acting. 6.6 is kind of overrating it. But still I give it 5 out of 10.
Sucker (1998 Video)
boo
18 August 2019
I do not know if this was trying to be funny of scary. It was not one or the other do not see this movie it awful. It is has an awful story line. It also has awful acting. It not a good movie at all. Do not see it.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.