Here's why this show copies off SpongeBob.
1. Fred is basically SpongeBob, but extremely annoying.
2. The banana brothers are clones of Patrick.
3. The watermelon is just Mr. Krabs.
4. And lastly there's a lemon who is very similar to Squidward.
All in one, this is the worst flash cartoon of all time. You'd be far better off with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and the Total Drama series which are 10 billion times better than this garbage.
Oh and I have one more thing to say: This show also copies a great Cartoon Network show: Regular show. The one reason is the bird. I mean he's like a mix between Squidward and Benson.
You want a better flash cartoon? Stick with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
This show comes from Fresh TV the same company who brought us "6teen", "Total Drama" and "Stoked". A great Canadian cartoon that doesn't rely on gross-out humor.
2. OBESITY - The only food they eat on the show is junk food. This is teaching kids that the only kind of food in the world you can eat is sugary foods. And our parents have always said that junk food is bad for us. So when we're one or two, our minds are completely open. And when we see those kids on Barney eating nothing but junk, we think that's the only kind of food in the world. So, later in life when you've eaten nothing but sugar in your life so far, you become overweight, obese, or maybe even have diabetes.
3. KIDS STEALING AND CHEATING - According to Barney, cheating is "creative thinking". So cheating on tests by writing the answers on your arm is "creative"? Our parents have always told us that cheating is wrong. Also according to Barney, stealing is "okay as long as the person you stole from doesn't know it's gone". Don't even get me started on this. STEALING IS OKAY?!!! So say you're a one-year-old Barney viewer with a mind completely open and you hear Barney say that. Years later, you're in a video game store and you find a game that you really want but you don't have enough money for it. Then you think "Wait a minute, didn't someone tell me as a baby stealing is okay?". So you shoplift the video game and you get caught and arrested. What you would you say? "The purple dinosaur made me do it"?.
4. ADULT/CHILDREN RELATIONSHIPS - Revert you back to the previous quote "A stranger is a friend you haven't met". Also Barney is also teaching children that they should love everyone and give everyone a big kiss on the cheek. So picture this - you're a two-year-old Barney viewer and you're at the playground in the sandbox and a man walks up to you and you stand up and give him a kiss on the cheek, after that the man gets a strange (you know what I mean) look on his face and asks you if you would like to go with him and well, I think you can see where I'm going from here.
Uncle Scrooge and his nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie circle the globe in a myriad of wild adventures. They get help from Launchpad, Gyro, Webby, Duckworth and Mrs. Beakley and try to fend off the Beagle Boys from trying to get in Scrooge's money bin.
It was the show that started a huge bunch of other Disney TV shows like Darkwing Duck, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, and Kim Possible.
Dee Dee: Annoying kid with annoying voice who always destroys the lab
Dexter: The genius who owns the lab
Mandark: In love with Dee Dee
Johnny Test: Mom & Dad: Don't have names & don't know about the secret laboratory
Johnny: Annoying kid with annoying voice who always destroys the lab
Susan & Mary: The geniuses who owns the lab
Bling Bling: In love with Susan
Dukey: An stupid dog that was added into the show so it wouldn't look like its copying Dexter's lab.
If you want a better Nicktoon, try Rugrats, Spongebob, and Fairly OddParents, they are way better than this.
Jerry Trainer does a good job voicing the dog. I've known him since I saw him on iCarly.
In my opinion, this show is way better than the overrated cartoons on Nickeldoeon, Planet Sheen and Fanboy and Chum Chum.
This was one of the best shows and it still is. It was really funny, especially the way they use animals as devices like vacuum cleaner, garbage disposal, etc. It had a great plot, great characters and voice actors, and it is original. This show is a classic, too. Overall, a classic super show.
This was and is still a great show. I like the 1960's version better. It is a funny show, too. The plot is very great and original. The storyline kept developing too, which was also great. Overall, a great show.
1. NIKKI WONG - an Asian who's an individualist. She has earrings "all over her body" and tends to be sarcastic. She likes to make fun of people, but she's a loyal friend
2. JONSEY GARCIA - a "playboy" who's never able to keep his job for too long. She's totally into "chicks", but he secretly has a huge crush on Nikki. His advice are often terrible, but he's always ready to do what he can to help a friend.
3. JEN MASTERSON - a girl who acts more like a boy: she loves sports and is in a way Jonesy's sister (not biological one). She always gives other people advice, with aren't always good, but she never leaves her friends on ice.
4 JUDE LISOWSKI - a skateboarder, who has a laid-back attitude. The more he tries to help, the bigger the problem gets, but he's a type of guy who's always there for his friend.
5. CAITLIN COOKE - a rich girl, who's obsessed with shopping. She tends to go out on many dates (and always ends her relationships for stupid reasons), but she's always willing to help her friends (though it not always ends for the best)
6. Wyatt WILLIAMS - a musician, who's the most matured of the "team". He's a smart guy, who, surprisingly, have very little knowledge about real life.
Those Six teens go through a series of events that affect their lives as
They struggle to find themselves in the adult world.
The art of this cartoon is rather unique and it may take you a while to get used to it, but the plots are definitely funny and sometimes circle around important issues of growing up.
Those who like to laugh should enjoy this one.