Reviews

Passengers (I) (2016)
Great movie!!
19 November 2019
This movie is a masterpiece! The plot, the acting, the visuals and all the cinematography is on point!!! Why I haven't heard of that movie?? Bad marketing maybe! But the movie is lit! And have a little bit if everything !
Masterpiece!!!!
9 November 2019
Lovely movie! Trilling, intense and interesting!! Must watch!
Drive (I) (2011)
Overrated movie!!!
27 October 2019
Really boring movie! The plot is so basic , flat and underdeveloped! Totally not what i expected!!!!
0 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stolen Life (2016– )
The best Bulgarian movie ever!
24 June 2019
The movie is my favourite Bulgarian tv series! From season 1 I can't wait to watch every new season! Each storyline is unique and so interesting! Well presented and with more than great actors cast!
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Masterpiece! Very good movie !
24 June 2019
Strong plot with many twists, good cast and great acting! The final episode was just bomb! So much emotions and contradictions! Big thank you to all the actors and the whole team!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Long Night (2019)
Season 8, Episode 3
Unfortunately huge disappointment!
9 May 2019
That was supposed to be the best epic war from the series, but unfortunately it was huge disappointment!!!!! 😞😞😞

I don't have words really! My eyes are hurting from the black screen that movie was 90%of the time!
11 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Prisoners (2013)
SO/SO
22 April 2019
I'm watching many mysteries and for me the movie was quite predictable! There were many good things in it, but also many stories that was not connected or explained. After 2,5 hours to let the end like that is just stupid! We don't know what happened with the main character!!!!! Did he died??? Is he going to jail? Was he found??? Anyway....... that was disappointing! That guy with the snakes who he was???? Was he living with the old lady? Was he listening to here? How he successfully escaped?

At least they had to show what happened with Alex!!!!!! For example how his mother reacts to see him!!!!!!!!!
Really great movie!!!!!
14 April 2019
I enjoyed watching that movie! It's funny , interesting and with great plot and plot twists! Acting is on spot and they casted two of my favourite actors Blake Lively and Henry Golding (Crazy Rich Asians).
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Masterpiece
18 March 2019
I'm speechless! That movie is incredible! Everybody should watch it! It touched my soul! Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga are so talented!
1 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The best superhero movie ever!
28 January 2019
Brilliant movie! One of the best superhero movies ever! Really emotional and touchy! The plot is great as well as the effects! The end is just breathtaking!
0 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Aquaman (2018)
Great movie with Amazing effects
5 January 2019
Very beautiful movie! Great plot, amazing actors and the CGI effects are on the next level! Must watch!
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Entertaining
28 December 2018
Really nice movie. Just the beginning is little bit boring, but i'm happy that I continue watching! Recommend watching it!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's not the worst movie ever
17 December 2018
It's not the worst movie ever, but if you don't have time to lose don't watch it. The movie is one nice idea , good begining, some stupid moments and NO ENDING.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Sad and disappointed
6 December 2018
I'm huge huge huge fan of Two and a half men WITH CHARLIE! And this finale is more than disappointing, it's just horrible! This epic serial movie should have appropriate final episode, for all the fans , for the good old days but noo! We received horrible final episode! THANK YOU CHUCK LORRE YOU MORON FOR RUINING THE MOVIE!
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Omnipresent (2017)
Amazing Bulgarian movie for the digital age
3 December 2018
I'm amazed by the movie and the whole idea behind it! It illustrates the digital age and all the dangers behind it! Great masterpiece and everyone must watch it !
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Boring movie
30 November 2018
I loved the first movie and i had even higher expectations from this one but at the end i just lost 2 hours of my life for a boring movie. Only movie with great CGI but without good plot , without good storytelling, no chemistry between actors. It's like horrible long teaser for upcoming movie. Nothing happened here , we just find out what's Creedence's name and that is. Disappointed!
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolute blockbuster!!!
24 November 2018
Amazing movie! Great cast, professional acting and really good screenplay!!! Bravo! It's not easy to take that challenge to act Freddie but the main actor is more than great!!! Well done to the team!
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The most horrible movie ever!!!!!
3 June 2018
Bad actor game, horrible plot, confusing scenario and boring everything!!!!! Don't waste your time and money!!!!!!
12 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Black Mirror: San Junipero (2016)
Season 3, Episode 4
One of the best episodes!
27 May 2018
This episode is somehow different than the other. It's beautiful, touchy and have surprising end! After it ends it leaves you speechless and thinking over existential topics .
11 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stolen Life (2016– )
The best series ever!
23 May 2018
Interesting plot, dramatic moments, complicated situations and relationships, unexpected endings and breathtaking series!!!! Must watch movie!!!!
1 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.