Reviews

No Good Deed (I) (2014)
Unintentionally Funny
13 September 2014
I'm pretty sure this is not what watchers expected, but the poor decisions that led to the ultimate fate of the characters were comical. I know this is supposed to be a suspense film, but the "twist" or "unravel" is far from shocking and a bit disappointing. The acting was okay, the story line could have undoubtedly been better, but I would think that I'd be more than happy to see this on DVD months later vs paying almost $23 for a theater run. If you're on the fence, I'd say climb back to your side and wait to rent on DVD, you won't be missing anything by waiting. I'd even go as far to say you won't be missing much by passing all together...I think the hype was more exciting than the movie itself.
8 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's a Good Laugh, Not Oscar Winning, But Decent
11 January 2013
Okay if you've seen the first Scary Movie and laughed, you'll find this funny. I like silly/dumb funny so I was cracking up at many parts. Some folks are looking for witty, award winning comedy, full of heartfelt all-around good jokes. If this is you, skip out on this one. Overall, I'd give it a 6.5/7. Some parts were simply dumb, but that's to be expected. If you have 10 bucks, an hour and a half, and you wouldn't mind a laugh or two, I say go for it. If you're looking for wit, class, and style, keep it moving. Still unsure? Okay I'll tell you the movie, without spoiling it. Basically a guy has his girlfriend move into his house. He's skeptical, because his friends have warned him about the dangers of having a girlfriend move in, ya know, no more dream-girlfriend. Anyways, she moves in and stuff starts getting weird. With the increasing weirdness, more characters are introduce to help stop the weirdness. It's a movie with a simple plot, simple characters, and a silly flow. If this sounds good to you, you'll love it!
46 out of 79 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.