Reviews

Juze (2017)
Juze hits hard...in all the right places
23 July 2018
Having seen this film thrice...well 2 and a half times...I thought I'd leave a comment on imdb especially since there are no user comments yet (surprise surprise.) The half is because I ended up chatting with the director and his lovely crew during what was my 3rd screening. I am happy to hear this film is doing well as it has encouraged (and enabled) the director to venture forth on his next film. I personally thought highly of the film and would definitely recommend it to anyone with even a passing interest in good cinema.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
From darkness to light
28 June 2018
I usually don't go in to a film totally blind (no pun intended), so I knew it was about a theologian who slowly goes blind and decides to keep recordings of his blindness. Interesting enough. Somehow I delayed watching it until now. I am here to tell you it is a truly rewarding experience. Don't let the title put you off. Slowly and surely you'll be immersed in John Hull's baritone voice with his succinct observations on life. And you will applaud his caring family who are always by his side. Rain drops have taken on a whole new meaning for me now.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Unbridled fun
26 June 2018
I got to watch this at home thanks to a screener from the director himself. What a great ride! This film is India in all her contradictions and emotions. I have travelled by (reserved) trains in India and have never met such colourful characters. I am now considering travelling UNRESERVED!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.