Reviews

Rogue One (2016)
Not as good as I thought it would be SPOILERS
9 April 2017
As a long time Star Wars fan and collector of course I was interested in seeing this film and add it to my video collection.

We knew most characters would not make it into the storyline of the first film.

I am disappointed with the film.

Forest Whitaker's Saw Gerrera character. He did nothing. Save Jyn then disappeared just to send her on her way to get the Death Star plans. Killed off before half way through the film. Disappointing.

New droid K-2SO. Did not like the character at all. Former Imperial Droid. They sure did not reprogram that droid well. I did not like most of the characters responses & actions. So the only good droid activity in the film was the R2-D2 and C-3PO appearance.

CGI Tarkin I liked how the character looked but they did not get the voice, close but not quite good enough. The short CGI Leia. One word & very short screen appearance. Did not really liked how the character looked, not as good a job as they did on Tarkin.

I was looking forward to seeing Vader. Does not get much screen time but I was disappointed on how his voice sounded. They got James to do the voice again so why did it sound like they turned the sound down on the voice? I did not like that, otherwise his limited screen time was good.

The final battle with the X-Wings and the AT-AT's was good. Overall though some of the effects were not up to Star Wars standards.

So sorry to say as a long time fan I was disappointed & awaiting The Last Jedi.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Dallas (2012–2014)
Like, NOT love the new Dallas
2 August 2012
As with most of the viewers of the show, I am a fan of the original series. Have all the seasons on DVD. J.R. Ewing probably my favorite all time TV character.

I had been looking forward to this new series since the news broke about it.

It is good. Truly, I am NOT interested in seeing the adult John Ross & Christopher. I want to see J.R., Bobby & Sue Ellen.

I am inputting this less than a week before the final episode of this 1st season.

We have been able to see Lucy in 3 episodes, Ray in 2 & Cliff in 2.

A BIG LET DOWN for the fans of the original show. They lead us to believe after J.R. went to Las Vegas we were going to see a poker game with him and Cliff. What did we get? Nothing, let down, VERY disappointing.

OK, Bobby has had health problems. Why weren't his other brothers Gary & Ray told? How about Lucy? Some of the "plot twists" you could see coming a mile away.

Linda Gray Sue Ellen has NOT been in all the episodes.

I could really care less about the 2 woman between John Ross & Christopher. Bobby's latest wife, no. We fans miss Pam.

Now, we have seen Miss Ellie's grave. Jock has barely been mentioned. How about Clayton? NEVER mentioned, just the last name on Miss Ellie's grave.

The show has been good but old, you can see them coming plot twists, not explaining things properly have been a let down.

Let's hope they improve upon this in season 2.
1 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Great film MUST for Disney fans
16 May 2010
Done by 1 of Frank's sons.

This film is a must for Disney fans.

Very interesting.

We learn about the last of the Nine Old Men of Animation Sad they are all gone now Frank passed away in 2004, Ollie in 2008.

I thought a personal note of interest to me. Frank lived for a time in my home town when he was young. This city is nothing to brag about.

Besides learning about them you of course get behind the scenes Disney facts from the early days.

You see Ollie & his personal train. Just like Walt had at his home. They lived right next door to each other.

We Disney fans sure do miss them.
Tenderness (2009)
For Russell fans only OTHERWISE, DID NOT MAKE SENSE
18 April 2010
I bought this DVD/film ONLY because I am a fan of Russell's. And, after watching it that would be the only reason to watch it.

He does his usual great job with a performance. BUT, we could have done without the moustache. Yuck.

Now, let's get to the story.

It did NOT make sense as you watched it. What was going on? Plot holes the size of boulders in this.

So, the teenage murderer gets out of jail & he's crazy. Among his victims were his parents YET he goes to live with his aunt Laura Dern from Jurassic Park 1 & 3 after the release. Makes no sense.

Then, there is a crazy 15/16 year old girl who was already a stalker to him that lies to her mother & her current boyfriend saying she is spending the weekend at a friend's house to hook up with the released murderer.

Now, Russell's characters wife in in the hospital WE NEVER LEARN WHY SHE IS THERE. Would have like to have known that.

He starts following the murderer & the stalker. More than once he was right near them but did not see OR DID NOT HEAR A CAR START UP??????

Not giving the whole movie away here. When we get to Russell's character catching up with the murderer & stalker. The stalker tells him she had permission from her parents to be there. NOW, BEING A COP DON'T YOU THINK HE WOULD HAVE CALLED HER MOTHER TO LEARN NO SHE DID NOT? So, Russell's character & the other cops who find them let the murderer & the stalker go off together. The stalker dies & the murderer ends up in jail again. Hey, did we forget a step here. HOW ABOUT AN AUTOPSY? I will not give away why she died but when you do then what I just said about the autopsy will make sense.

Russell's character did NOT have permission from his bosses to be following the murderer & this is spoken of later in the film, so why were all these other cops helping him WITHOUT talking to Russell's bosses first?
6 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
An Okay follow up
8 December 2009
I like, not love the original 2006 film. An original idea. What brought it down was Ben Stiller doing his normal Ben Stiller role & Owen Wilson.

The 2cd film. It is an okay follow up. Once again, Ben Stiller & Owen Wilson I just do NOT like. The plot, you can follow it. But, we have cheesy unnecessary scenes, cut aways.

The Star Wars fan & collector I am the brief Darth Vader bit could have been MUCH better, Oscar the Grouch was good.

Here we go with casting. Hank Azaria the main villain. Sorry, I did NOT buy it. How many times has he done a weird foreign accent for a film? Too much. Been done so many times. They needed another actor. Nope, I did not buy him in the role, a waste. The character make have worked better with another actor.

Now, I think Amy Adams did a good job as Amelia Earhart. This role I bought.

Plot holes in SEVERAL PLACES. Like when Amelia & Larry bring the characters back to the original museum at the end. We only saw a few characters but yet when we see what happens when they get back the whole crew is back.

You could see the end of the film from a mile away. Once the day was saved we knew what would happen.

Only time in the 2 films I liked Ricky Gervais character was at the VERY END of this film.

Notice Larry?s son Nick did NOT really age or get bigger between films? Enough with the bit with the monkey now monkeys battling Larry huh? Seen it before, got old in the 1st film.

A good try, does NOT hit the bulls eye, not close. Just an okay, passable effort.
Report this | Copied to clipboardCopy link
Just plain bad a piece of fluff
22 September 2009
Keeping in mind this show is supposed to be for teenagers. Teenagers who can NOT think or see bad acting & ideas.

I have watched some of the episodes because I am Partridge Family fan since its debut 39 years ago.

So, the Cassidy Brothers are behind this. They did NOT think too much about plot or even cast names. David & Patrick characters are David & Patrick. Shaun produced & Ryan works on the set. I think ABC Family got a cheap deal using David as they name in it.

You get tired in about 2 seconds of the oldest teenage boy attracted to his cousin. That should have STOPPED after the characters were established as family members.

Not much acting required for this show. The characters have no depth. Same facial expressions.

We get, David as a former rock star.

Even the episode where Shirley guest starred. Worth to see her, David & real life son Patrick on screen together.

The young woman who plays Ruby Alexa Vega , cute but not very talented. You forget her in a minute.

The other son, slightly over weight with an occasional smart line. Gee, I think they need to work a lot harder if they were trying to get a clone of Danny. He had timing.

Unless you are a fan of David or Shaun's & want to see their work do NOT bother with this light weight fluff.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Crossing Over (2009)
I remember GOOD Harrison movies-this is NOT 1 of them
14 June 2009
I have been following Harrison career for 30 years as of next year. USED to be first in the door opening day for his films.

I found it VERY strange this film had no press or publicity when it was released. Nothing.

Was it the subject matter? Maybe.

A topical subject now, especially where I live in California.

THERE ARE SPOILERS BELOW.

This film just is NOT good. Harrison did his normal great job with his role, YES ANOTHER COP. 2 D lister's in supporting roles & no one else of note.

1. We have TOO MANY STORIES GOING ON AT ONCE. How many different illegal alien families or people the film is showing us. Some doing good things here, other breaking further laws, etc. 2. That Claire character. Film makers, WHY DID WE NEED ALL THE NUDE SCENES WITH THIS ACTRESS? Claire is dumb, she goes to the correct department to check on her paperwork (NOTE WE GET THE NORMAL WOMAN BEHIND THE COUNTER WHO IS RUDE & NOT HELPFUL) Did the Claire character HAVE A COPY OF HER PAPERWORK SHE KEPT FOR HER RECORDS OR OF HER MONEY ORDER? Nope, but we had to have a scene with her paying off A GUY AT A COPY MAKING COMPANY. So, she knew what making copies was BUT DID NOT KEEP A COPY OF SOMETHING THAT IMPORTANT? Oh, boo hoo, I sure was NOT crying when she was deported. 3. Judd & Liotta were husband & wife. Yet, we see 2 scenes with them together, the first at their home where she starts trying to talk him into adopting the little girl. FILM MAKERS, HE HAD NEVER EVEN MET THE LITTLE GIRL, why was there not a line, like "Come & meet her"? 4. The family getting mad & 1 member killing the sister because she was having an affair with her married boss? Oh please. 5. Harrison's character & all the things he did concerning that 1 illegal alien woman & her kid. Why did his bosses let him do that? Go find the kid & then take him to other family members. THAT IS NOT HIS JOB, that is Child Protective Services. 6. And, of course, the 1 girl after her 9-11 paper at school.

Just, not good.

A big disappointment.
5 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
WALL·E (2008)
A charming Disney/Pixar film
19 November 2008
I found this to be a charming film

I liked the Wall-E & Eve characters

If you do NOT like messages you may not like the environmental one used here

Good to see real actors in a Disney/Pixar film for a change. Only 1 of note is Fred Willard He did his job but they could have tried to have gotten a bigger named actor for the small part

Music was OK Nothing bad about it but it did not jump out at you Older songs used so I doubt the film will get an Oscar nomination for the score

I caught The Little Mermaid reference-Wall-E keeping all the interesting items he finds to Ariel's collection

Great looking animation

NOW, A BIG POINT OF WHO THOUGHT THIS UP?

The DVD package. Instead of a useable to store or stack plastic DVD package we get this thin card board, 1 side you get out disc 1, the other side you pull out the other 2 discs NOT ANY PRINTED INFORMATION ON THE FILM, no brochure or anything I am very upset about this package FOR THE EXPENSIVE PRICE BUYERS DESERVE SOMETHING BETTER Way too high priced

REVIEW AFTER WATCHING 3 DISC DVD PACKAGE
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Still a good film
9 October 2008
I have always enjoyed this film.

What made the film for me were the characters & performance BOTHER Oscar WINNERS FOR Shirley as Aurora & Jack as Garrett.

Winger & Daniels characters I just hated. Why did she stay with him after the cheating? His cheating made it OK for her to cheat with John Lithgow's character? 2 wrongs do NOT make a right.

The oldest son Tommy. It took till near the end with him walking out of the hospital with his grandmother till an adult stood up to him for his behavior. Parents NEVER did a thing about it.

Danny De Vito & his small part. Never did figure out why he was with the family when Emma was in the hospital near the end of the film. His character did NOTHING.

Still a good film after the passage of time. Although, does not have the impact it did when released.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Black Rain (1989)
Holds up over the years
28 September 2008
I remember going to see this film in the theater.

I think it holds up over the years.

Great to look at, well acted.

1 thing I have NEVER liked about it is the Andy Garcia death scene. Just to look at, not realistic. For film only. And, what started this story. IF Michael & Anthony were in this restaurant WHY DID THEY NOT STOP THE KILLINGS BEFORE THEY HAPPENED? They were police & had guns.

Still can't figure out little scene at the beginning of the film. WHY TAKE YOUR KID TO SCHOOL IN THE RAIN ON A MOTORCYCLE? Can?t the kid get sick?

Film has the Ridley style. 1 of my favorites of his.
Report this | Copied to clipboardCopy link
Lost a bit of it's spark over the years but still good
26 September 2008
I remember when the film came out. Film goers were talking about it.

Of course, the memorable lines & scenes.

To me it has lost a bit of it?s edge over the passage of 21 years.

Well acted by the 3 principles.

1 THING I HAVE ALWAYS HATED ABOUT IT & STILL BOTHERS ME TODAY. What was the deal with the kid Ellen's hair? I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL BUT WITH THAT BOYS HAIR CUT? A boy named Ellen?

At the height of Michael's successful film streak in the 1980's. With the purchase of this DVD I now have the 3 roles of Glenn's I like, besides this 1 "Air Force One" & "101 Dalmatians".

?Don?t ignore it? JUST IGNORE THE KID'S HAIR CUT.
For fans of the show
25 September 2008
OK, needless to say you need to be a fan of the show to enjoy the film.

I liked the film, but I did NOT love it.

TOO LONG.

The part about Big & the wedding. Carrie was being Carrie & this upset him? She IS INTO the clothes, style, etc & she is being herself &he does not like it.

IN this movie Carrie has NO financial problems. Just now had written 3 books. Throughout the show we heard her max out her credit card for shoes/clothes.

They could have made Candace Bergen in her 1 brief scene look a little more done up. Made her look like an old woman working at "Vogue".

For woman THE MUCH TALKED ABOUT "FULL MONTY" MALE SCENE. If you blink you will miss that part & it is in later in the film, NOT LIKE CLIPPING SHOW IT LEADS PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IT IS.

The Miranda & Steve storyline we knew about before the film opened. Storybook ending.

Stanford & Anthony did NOT like each other in the series, what is the difference here?

Charlotte & Harry were just supporting characters in this. Hinted before the film opened she would FINALLY have a kid & does. NO SURPRISE. The small good Charlotte moment when she gets to confront "Big" Chris Noth. NEEDED THAT TO BE LONGER.

I was totally unhappy how the Samantha & Smith storyline ended. While watching the film end you keep hoping for that storybook ending. You get disappointed.

Jennifer Hudson's character I liked, she needed to be in it longer.

A good effort but NOT as good as you would expect the film to be.
3 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Moonstruck (1987)
Classic film stands up 21 years later
21 September 2008
I have always loved this film. This has not changed in the years since it was released.

I have a question for the film makers. Why did it take until 2006 until this wide screen edition of the film was available? New York City is a character in the film. Landscape shots make it so.

I waited until I got this DVD, keep watching for it to come out.

Great script. Cast perfect except for Cage. I am NOT a fan of his.

I remember years ago that Olympia had her Oscar stolen. She deserved it. Cher did as well along with the script.

1 thing I do NOT like about this edition of the film. NO chapter search list or ANY INFORMATION ON THE FILM PROVIDED INSIDE. Instead you get a recipe cards? IS THIS a cooking DVD? I do NOT think so. THOUGHT IT WAS A CLASSIC, Oscar WINNING FILM.

Review on 2006 wide screen DVD release
Bee Movie (2007)
Good, NOT great film
20 September 2008
I did like this movie. Kind of disappointed, thought it would be funnier.

It was a good effort by Jerry. Took him all the years between the show going off the air in May 1998 to this films release in November 2007 to have a major release of anything. I am NOT a fan of Re'nee Zellweger?s. At least you did not have to see her & that horrible hair cut she has had the past couple of years.

Jerry working again with Patrick Warburton (David Puddy). He has be doing a lot of voice work this decade, notably on "Family Guy".

Matthew Broderick not quite up to the standards of your big animated voice work, the great 1994 "The Lion King". That was a part to be remembered.

Animation is great to look at, colorful.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Enchanted (2007)
Good Disney film
7 September 2008
I waited until I saw the film on pay cable before I bought it. I wanted to make sure I liked it before I purchased it.

It is a good Disney film. Putting the live action flip into a tried & true fairy tale Disney formula with the young woman to be rescued from the prince & living happily ever after.

I was glad Susan got the part of the Queen. She did a good job. BUT, HER ROLE WAS TOO SMALL. We done see her until the end of the film & before that just her voice in a few scenes. I would have loved to have seen her take off with the role.

Let?s see. Dempsey got the role because of his hit ABC show. I found his role & performance boring. Went no where.

The film SHOULD have won Oscars for the music. Shame it did not with Oscar winner Alan Menken at work again. Sure beats that "you've heard it once you've ever one of Randy Newman?s music for the Disney/Pixar films".

Amy Adams did an OK job as Giselle. Just, her performance was just missing 1 little spark in my opinion.

Beautiful to look at. The animation parts are normal Disney the best you can get.

Kids will like it, if you are an adult & a Disney fan you will too.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
A fun film
6 September 2008
I enjoy this film. Glad to have it widescreen. Stiller doing the SAME ROLE UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME like in Mary & both the Meet The Films. Put upon, getting even his way role. DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT STILLER!! BORING!! I did NOT like the film for him.

Robin was very good in his role as teddy Roosevelt. Needed MUCH MORE OF HIM. Glad to see Dick Van Dick & Mickey Rooney. I HATED Ricky Gervais's CHARACTER. And, this is the only thing I have ever seen him in. Now, I expected MUCH MORE from this special edition package. No real Making of special. Stiller & Dick were spoken to in 1 piece. WHERE THE HECK WAS ROBIN OR MICKEY ROONEY?

Good but should have been great package. If you are a stiller fan you will like it. A fan of Robin?s like myself you will be disappointed in the extras.

Good job, do better next time film makers with the DVD package.
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Enjoyable film
5 September 2008
I enjoy both of the films. Enjoyable but not perfect films. The reason I saw both in the first place was to watch Julie's performance. She is perfect in her role as Queen Clarisse Renaldi.

Hector Elizondo was also god in his Joseph/Joe role in both films.

I hated Larry Miller's character. It was SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY. I found it hurtful & rude.

This special edition is good. You have both the wide screen & full screen viewing options.

Extras good. Outtakes, deleted scenes good. The "A New Princess" on disc 2, the "making of" special was good as well BUT MISSING 1 THING. WHERE THE HECK WAS HECTOR ELIZONDO? A staple in Garry?s films, why was he not spoken to? That I thought was disappointing not to have that.

Review for Special Edition DVD
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Decent film
31 August 2008
I enjoy this film & it's follow up "Meet the Fockers". Certainly NOT the best film ever made-far from it. Enjoyable. I am NOT a fan of Ben Stiller's. This is 1 of the 4 films I like where he is in a starring role. The other 2 "Night at the Museum" & "There's Something About Mary" HE BASICALLY PLAYED THE SAME ROLE IN ALL 3 FILMS. A nobody reacting to things going on around him & overreacting.

I actually like the follow up film more than the original. Another negative of the original: Owen Wilson Only got to see him briefly in the 2cd film.

Randy Newman's same old music-we've heard in films over the years & they all sound the same.

Good NOT GREAT extras on the DVD package.

Hard to feel for Stiller's character in either film when his character lies all the time.

The speeding to get back to Jack's (DeNiro's) house because of the Jinx? the cat lost bit. WHERE WAS THE NEEDED REACTION FROM THE OTHER CHARACTERS ABOUT GREG SPEEDING & BEING UNSAFE?
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Cute but flawed film
20 August 2008
I enjoy both of the films. I 1st watched them simply to see Julie's performance. The film is cute but flawed, NOT near perfect. Some scenes work, others drive you crazy on how cheesy they are.

After the surgery that hurt Julie's ability to sing the chance to see her sing in the film Disney HAD TO RUIN TO ADD THAT RAVEN GIRL IN THE SONG JUST BECAUSE SHE HAD A SHOW ON THE Disney CHANNEL AT THE TIME. JULIE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN A SONG SHE COULD DO ON HER OWN. Do we need to point out Julie's Disney history? Her 1st film "Mary Poppins" won her the Oscar. The soundtrack won an Oscar & Julie sang several memorable songs. Did Disney forget this?

I did NOT like Larry Miller's character in either film Hector Elizondo was good as Joe in both films

Good, not outstanding, extras on the DVD.

Songs in the film did NOTHING for me.

REVIEW FOR DVD
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Better film than the 1st GOOD NOT PERFECT FILM
23 July 2008
I Like this film better than the 1st. Why. Adding Dustin Hoffman & Barbra Streisand.

I am not a fan of Barbra?s but she & Dustin were great in their roles to me. Added with DeNiro 3 Oscar winners. The 3 of them with Blythe Danner are perfect in their roles.

Teri Polo has a role that is just a watcher of course. Now, I am NOT a fan of Ben Stiller. He does his usual routine in this role as he did in the 1st & in "There?s Something About Mary". Same lying, put out then blows his top role. Wish they could have gotten a better actor for the role. And, we MOST DEFINITELY could have done WITHOUT Owen Wilson in both films.

As for the DVD, it is a good package. I like extras & this one has the kind I like. Deleted scenes, bloopers, etc.

A BIG MINUS FOR THE DVD, IT HAS THE HORRIBLE LITTLE FLIP OPEN FLAPS ON IT.

Otherwise, you should enjoy the film.

REVIEW FOR DVD WIDESCREEN/2005
ONLY Will Ferrell movie I like
13 July 2008
I had caught this film on pay cable when it came on in 2005.

Surprised me I liked it.

At the time of release, it was original idea for a film I thought.

It is the ONLY Will Ferrell film I like where he is the lead character.

Now of course EVERY ear he does a similar film like all the sports films basketball, NASCAR & ice skating where this good Anchorman idea keeps being repeated.

The cast were perfect in their roles. Did NOT need Luke Wilson though. Unnecessary. And, I do NOT like the Wilson brothers.

Now, the DVD package it's.

I expected more since it is a "Unrated, Uncut, & Uncalled For!". 1. Has those HORRIBLE little flaps tat are a pain & terrible to have to open up. 2. NO chapter search list or any information on the film inside.

Good soundtrack for the film

INPUTTING THIS REVIEW FOR THE UNCUT DVD.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Very good-but my least favorite of the 4
4 June 2008
It took me 12 days until I was able to see the film.

Imagine since I was able to be first in the door opening day for the 1st 3 films in my home town.

Where as I thought it was a very good film. IT IS MY LEAST FAVORITE OF THE 4 FILMS.

Why? In the 1st 3 films you could follow along & understand the quests for the Ark, stones & Holy Grail. But, in this film, it was very confusing the search, what they were doing & where the we going.

Script. I did NOT like the script between Harrison (Indy) & the kid Shia. TOO MUCH OF "YOU'RE TOO OLD" TYPE LINES.

Then, when we finally get Karen (Marion) into the story, all the bits about their past relationship.

The chase through the jungle. Where did the vehicle go Karen drove most of the chase? It disappeared for some time.

Cate did a good job. I did NOT care for Shia. Needed to make Karen (Marion) with the edge her character had in the 1st film.

Big ants, the King. Did like "Hound Dog" at the beginning.

The film did shoot it's last couple of days in my home town at Chandler Airport, so I got to see that.

So, I stand by my review. Least favorite of the 4 films.
American Gangster
23 February 2008
I was looking forward to seeing this film.

I was not disappointed.

Russell (the reason I bought this DVD package) was great. Denzel did a good job as well.

Interesting story to follow.

The film is long but in this case you do not mind. You do NOT get bored.

I did NOT like however the unnecessary nudity. AND WE DID NOT NEED TO SHOOT THE DOG.

Excellent DVD package. Although some of the extras were TV specials or parts of programs I had already taped.

It is, of course, violent.

If you are a fan of Russell ?s, Denzel?s or Ridley?s you will enjoy the film.

I input this review the day before the 2008 Oscars. TOO BAD the films did not get more nominations.
GREAT attraction-only OK film
20 February 2008
When this was released the fall of 2003 I had great expectations because of how much I enjoyed ?Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl? that was released the same year.

I was let down.

Have always loved ?The Haunted Mansion? attraction at Disneyland.

Eddie Murphy doing his usual role of a smart alec, pushy guy. Did not care about his character nor the kids.

Madam Leota if you are expecting an eerie vision from the attraction you will be disappointed. Jennifer Tilly just repeated some of the lines from the attraction.

The special effects were great.

They did nothing with the characters & how much can a person take of Eddie Murphy doing the same old thing?
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
3:10 to Yuma (2007)
Very good film-even if you are not into Westerns
8 January 2008
I am not a Westerns film person. Never have been.

I have never seen the original film.

Bought the tape because I am a fan of Russell?s.

A very good film, good acting around.

Did NOT need the partial female nudity.

It well deserved the critical acclaim it received when released.

DVD package-MISTAKE, NO CHAPTER SEARCH LIST OR ANY FILM INFORMATION INSIDE.

Violent as you would expect. Do NOT see it if you are not a fan of such films & scenes.

Good extras on the DVD package. That surprised me. Lately I have been disappointed by other DVD releases having very little as for extras on them.

Could have appreciated a 2 disc package but I will take what I can get.

REVIEW OF COURSE FOR THE DVD OF FILM.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?