Reviews

Vikings (2013– )
I would like to thank Thor, Odin and the History Channel for this masterpiece!
6 April 2013
10 minutes in the first episode and i was already hooked, and every time i hear the intro song i get goosebumps down my spine. Simply put, this show is a spectacular masterpiece that deserves all the acclaim it is getting.

The main character, Ragnar Lothbrok is one of my favorite characters on TV at the moment due to his personality, wit and humor that he brings to the show. And to top it all off, he is a complete badass that i cant get enough of.

What i also love about Vikings is that it isn't just action scene after action scene but it incorporates politics, faith and a whole bunch of other factors that glue me to the screen.

I have said in the past that the History Channel needs to show more "history" documentaries but all i want now is more shows like Vikings!
6 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Not enough words to describe how AMAZING this movie really is!
16 December 2012
I went into the Hobbit really excited and i must say i came out of the cinema a really happy man.

The Hobbit is simply epic on another level. The effects are awe-inspiring, the dialogue is funny but serious at the same time and the characters play their role to perfection.

I've read reviews saying that the Hobbit is a bit boring but i must say that i totally disagree. From beginning to end, i couldn't take my eyes off the screen, The music gave me chills down my spine like it did in the Lord of the Rings and this is the best example of how a 3D movie should be. The scenes were as epic as they were in Lord of the Rings and the scenery in the movie was simply amazing.

One thing I've being reading about is this whole 48fps thing but personally i don't see what everyone is complaining about but as for me, the scenes in the hobbit looked realistic and i thought it made it look even better.

Im a huge fan of the Lord of the rings films and I've been excited ever since news of the Hobbit came out, I've also been following the video blogs that Peter uploads and this is a movie that the cast and crew put a lot of effort in and is definitely worth watching.

I've seen the Hobbit two times already and it is a movie im definitely going to see again.
2 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Every time i watch Resident Evil, i expect it to get better or at least be as good as the first but every time i get disappointed.
2 December 2012
The first resident evil was great and it began my love for the franchise and then as soon as Resident evil 2 came out i was the first to go out and watch it and again it carried on my love for the franchise. The third was cool to watch but began, in my opinion, to get out of hand.

I was super excited for the fourth installment of Resident Evil especially since Paul was directing again but when i left the movie house i felt like the franchise was dead.

When Retribution came out i was excited but not as i used to be and so when i watched it i didn't have high hopes but jeez i didn't expect it to be this bad.

The movie felt like a crappy game being played on the big screen and after awhile, the story became predictable and repetitive and what especially ruined it for me was the ending.

For me resident evil should just finish but unfortunately i hear there's another one coming which will properly be even more stupid than this one.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this