Lunatics (2019– )
For Chris Lilley diehards
25 April 2019
Don't go in expecting a Summer Heights High experience. In fact, you'd do best to forget about a storyline and instead focus on the incredible character work. It would be easy to quit this show early on, but if you like it enough to stick with it, you'll be rewarded. It actually has an incredibly sweet message, and left me feeling great!
14 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Murder Mountain (2018– )
I'd go there!
12 January 2019
I was drawn into this show right away during the opening narrative. I had just turned it on, on a whim, and was only prepared to give it a few minutes. I thought it was going to be a marijuana show, and I didn't think that beyond sensationalism that it would have substance. But I give it really high points because it was paced wonderfully. The weaving of the father's story, the history of the town and the marijuana farmers were all laid out so thoughtfully, that my interest was kept the entire time and I ended up binge watching it. I really hope they do a second season! I want to revisit the farmers, and maybe investigate another missing persons.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Watership Down (2018– )
Can't let my kids see this!
29 December 2018
Never knew I could get so invested in the lives of bunnies! This was fantastic. Rated it 10 (with having no experience with the book) because I really can't think of what more you'd want in a series. It was beautifully done,; my only complaint being that sometimes it was difficult to tell the characters apart
38 out of 44 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.