Reviews

More of a romantic (trio) conflict with a young son further making one womans decision even more complexing
6 December 2018
Although there ia a vague similarity between the truer to genre Christmas themed 1947 Miracle on 34th Street, the Holiday Affair (1949) storyline involves a young and very attractive recently widowed single mother named Connie Ennis (Janet Leigh) who is being wooed simultaneously by two (2) men who both would like to marry her and take over the role of stepfather to Connie's adorable six (6) year old son Timmy (Gordon Gebert).

What makes Connie's decision to choose a husband more difficult is both men are completely different chaarcters and difference in the core values. Carl Davis (Wendell Corey) a succesful business man, and his rival for Connie's affection Steve Mason (Robert Mitchum) who is unemployed but wants to follow his dream of becoming a small ship builder, not to make a fortune, but simply to enjoy what he spends the rest of his life making a living are both good men.

As the story unfolds it is evident that we learn that the unemployed Steve Mason believes in fate and although Steve gets arrested for a purported robbery that took place in one of his favorite places, the zoo, eventually it is Connie who skuttles the false arrest and in so doing it's the court judge (Henry Morgan) who make sit clear to all parties that maybe, just maybe Connie Ennis actions over the past 48 hours lay bare which of her two suitors she truly has the stronger feelings for.

The young actor Gordon Gebert who plays Connie's six (6) year old son Timmy steals may of the films scenes and he definitely reminded me of the young actress Natalie Wood's performance in the 1947 Christmas Classic "Miracle on 34th Street". Although not nearly as wonderful as the Christmas Classic Miracle on 34th street is, Holiday Affair is also worth watching for the fine performances by all actors/actresses involved.

I give the film a decent 6 out of 10 rating
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Spruces and the Pines (2017 TV Movie)
True love will overcome all obstacles
6 December 2018
Although a simple story line, I am quite sure that there are literally millions of men and women who have lived the rest of their lives regrettably for listening to their closest loved ones (fathers, mothers, aunts, or uncles) and for years wondered to themselves "...if only I had listened to my heart" and not to my relatives about that one true love of my life.

The family surnames are really hokey (the Spruces and the Pines) and much like the Hatfields and McCoys who owned adjoining farms, so do the Spruces and the Pines whose livelihood depends on the Christmas season when their Christmas trees bring in the majority of their annual income. Gradually the audience finds out what the two male tree farm owners Dave Spruce, (Ken Cheeseman) and James Pine (Tom Kemp) decades old dispute is about. Darn it if James daughter Julie Pine (Jonna Walsh) and her new found love in Rick Spruce (Nick Ballard) who is Dave Spruce's nephew is going to be ignored merely on a decades old dispute between the two (2) tree farm owners.

How the decades age old feud is finally put to an end becomes emotional (at least it was for Mrs. Shullivan and I) and for the next few scenes this Christmas themed film is worth watching.

I rate it a a solid 7 out of 10 rating.
Rather disappointing
3 December 2018
With Sean Connery and Donald Sutherland starring in The First Great Train Robbery I thoght I would be watching a re-enactment of an actual successful robbery worth millions in gold which takes place on a moving train. Instead the film reminded me of a below standard Disney adventure film. The first half was devoted to Sean Connery who plays a guy named Pierce who fools a bunch of rich guys that he is also rich, but in the evening he goes back to his hotel room where he conspires and then sleeps with the lovely Lesley-Anne Down who plays Miriam, an accomplice for Pierce who uses her to obtain one of the four (4) keys required to open the safe's that hold a ton of gold.

As the film progresses Pierce continues to utilize other accomplices such as Donald Sutherland who plays a guy named Agar, capable of stealing your wallet without evee you feeling his hand deep in your pocket. There are other accomplices as well that Pierec brings into his train robbery plan, and this is where the story becomes silly, and lacks any suspense.

I was especially disappointed with the ending and rather than divulge any spoilers suffice to say the films ending was highway robbery.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Wishing Tree (2012 TV Movie)
Not a Christmas classic
2 December 2018
I like Jason Gedric as an actor but starring in this made for TV film he plays a sombre teacher who lost his wife so he buries his emotions and focuses on three students who won't get to go home over the Christmas holidays. It's a cheap and sobby drama/romance with a supposedly "feel-good" ending which I didn't get and the story line has been done a hundred times before but the other versions must be better than this one because it was quite frankly lousy.

I know, I know, it's a somewhat Christmas themed story so I may end up with coal in my Christmas stocking for writing a negative review but I call them like I see them.

I rate it a low 3 out of 10 rating.
Soda Springs (2012)
...and who said chivalry was dead?
2 December 2018
Although the first 45 minutes of Soda Springs is rather slow and uninspiring lead actor Jay Pickett plays a handsome wild and reckless skirt chaser named Eden Jackson who ends up in prison for causing a senior couples death(s) while driving drunk. But hang in there for the latter half of the film because eventually Eden gets his ($)hit together and he returns home to his mother's farm where she welcomes him with open arms. Unfortunately the townspeople who are fully aware of Eden's reckless behavior are not very happy with his presence and he is treated as if he was the town pariah.

Most unhappy to see Jay Pickett back in town is the local owner of the car dealership named Larry (Michael Bowen) who has married Jay's ex-wife Pam (Miranda Frigon) and they have a son who they are raising.

There are secrets that come to light and if you hang in there for the last 30 minutes of the film it is worth waiting for. It was an unexpected ending and not what I expected at all. Jay Pickett's redemption is about to come full circle in Soda Springs.

I give the film a decent 6 out of 10 rating - the ending is worth hanging in there for.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Cool Kids: Pilot (2018)
Season 1, Episode 1
I was looking for a senior's retirement home and I believe I have found it
28 November 2018
Four (4) great character actors/comedians with some refreshing writing material and voila' FOX has another new hit TV comedy series that will appeal to a broader audience then just people over the age of 60. In the pilot episode three male seniors reside and share a dinner table together after recently losing their beloved fourth friend to old age, so a tough talking and smart aleck lady plops down at their dinner table and wins the boys over to become their new fourth "cool kid" and their seniors living is now exciting once again.....and funny too.

Now if the producers would only got rid of that irritating "Canned Laughter" I would add a notch to my IMDB rating 8 out of 10.

It's a great new sitcom!!!!!
The Cool Kids (2018– )
I'm looking for a senior's retirement home and I believe I have found it. You will die laughing....that's if you live long enough
28 November 2018

Now if they only got rid of that irritating "Canned Laughter" I would add a notch to my IMDB rating 8 out of 10.

It's a great new sitcom!!!!!
Dirty 30 (2016)
High school reunion at age 30 - it's crappy, don't believe the other reviewers
27 November 2018
Writer and film star Mamrie Hart may have got her wish to "star" in her own film about a girl named Kate Fields who works as a dental hygenist and is turning 30 but she is still single and relies on her two besties for her social life.

This is supposed to be one of those "loser turns winner" camp/comedy/romance films where the high school loser(s) get together for a wild reunion at a rich and absent house owners mansion and for Kate Fields 30th birthday party. The scenario of a girl trying to find true love but keeps getting into bad relationships such as Kate's blind date with a loser guy named Raven who still lives with his parents, has been done a million times before, and now I can honestly say this is the one millionth PLUS ONE failure.

I did not laugh once. Writing and acting were below par. It reminded me of a film that was made in less than seven (7) days and for less than ten (10) grand.

10 minus 7 equals a 3 out of 10 rating.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Actors Woody McClain, Mekhi Phifer, and Gabrielle Dennis nailed it but part 2 was focused on too many funerals
27 November 2018
There are a lot of music and movie fans that are more than a bit curious about the early and later lives of singer Bobby Brown and his more famous superstar ex-wife Whitney Houston. The actors who starred in this made for TV biography were great and it is quite evident that they wanted to do a good job and I believe they exceeded expectations.

Part 1 of the Bobby Brown story was interesting as there was some true insight into Bobby's early life and successes with the the group New Edition which helped catapult Bobby Brown's solo career. Part 1 also told the story of how Bobby and Whitney first met and their romance and subsequent marriage and only child together named Bobbi Kristina Brown (played well by actress Donshea Hopkins) all happened slower than many other stars who fall head over heels rather quickly. No, Bobby and Whitney's relationship was a slow romance as both of their solo careers were on high speed.

Part 2 focussed on another speed (cocaine) though and Bobby and Whitney's rapid downward spiral which ended their marriage. Remember the comedy/romance 1994 film Four Weddings and a Funeral which starred Hugh Grant and Andie MacDowell? Well, in The Bobby Brown Story I lost interest through part 2 after not one (1) funeral, not two (2) funerals, not three (3) funerals, but after watching their fourth (4) funeral. Bobby's loved ones were dropping like flies and to be quite frank, this storyline does not hold a fans attention or garner a lot of empathy.

Drugs kill and fame and fortune do not buy happinessl. I rate the film a 6 out of 10 rating for part 1 only, part 2 is more than just a bit sad and depressing.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is not a memorable Christmas themed film
25 November 2018
The obnoxious and continued background Christmas music which utilizes the soft piano keys harmonizing a Christmas theme does not make a Christmas movie, nor does the old and tired story of a very business like man being charmed by a lovely event organizer who comes to town to bring this man's childhood Christmas memories back to the forefront.

Hokey, is not an appropriate word to use. Mrs. Shullivan and I really enjoy the majority of Christmas themed made for TV movies but this one was wrapped in cellophane and tied to together with a green garbage bag tie.

I give this a 3 out of 10 rating. May I recommend a much better period Christmas themed film titled (2016) Journey Back To Christmas starring the always charming pixie Candace Cameron Bure, and Oliver Hudson.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Journey Back to Christmas (2016 TV Movie)
It's nice to see that there are more dreamers and believers...it made me cry
23 November 2018
I just loved this film. If you are over the age of 50 you must have memories of your own younger self, and can only wish now that you would have held on to some of your own personal belongings/artifacts such as maybe some special basebal glove or hockey cards, toys, books, record albums, report cards, christmas decorations, and/or family pictures. Journey Back to Christmas helped bring back some of my own memories from decades ago and as this Christmas themed film's intention was to help us determine if we are either believers in the unfamiliar or lean more toward being skeptics, it is obvious that we are better off if we believe in miracles, or at minimum that our hearts and minds remain open to other people's opinion(s) and beliefs.

Candace Cameron Bure, Oliver Hudson, Raven Stewart, and Tom Skerritt's performances were especially enjoyable. Darn it if they didn't make me cry a few times throught this retrospective and nostalicg Christas tale. Of course this is a film about stirring up the Christmas spirit in all of us and much like many of our fondest memories as time fades so do many of our past practices. A picture can tell a thousand stories and Journey Back to Christmas is a most enjoyable Christmas classic.

I give this film a perfect 10 for 10 rating
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Killer Ending (2018 TV Movie)
An okay time waster for a weekday afternoon while doing your paperwork
21 November 2018
This is nothing special but I will give credit to the writers for some decent level of originality. The story is about a pretty mom named Agatha Sayers (played by Emmanuelle Vaugier) who is a writer of mystery/romance novels when all of a sudden her world turns upside down when someone takes the words from her written pages verbatim and kidnaps her daughter.

The suspense is void in this film but just like when you drive by a bad car accident.....everyone slows down and you just have to look at the carnage with your own two eyes. I knew this made for TV movie was not going to be good so no surprise there, and the ending.....well let's just say I won't remember this film for very long.

I give it a 5 out of 10 rating
Badda Bing....Badda "BUST!!!!" A HORROR-able MESS-terpeice
21 November 2018
Although this so-called gangster film has some reputable actors and actresses starring in it, this is nothing more than a drab vanity project for Canadian entrepreneur Frank D'Angelo. I don't think the writer/director missed even one scene in which Frank D'Angelo was not in it, front row and center, playing gangster Jack Lo Giacamo, and to top it off Frank D'Angelo's dialogue is filled with that four letter word that ryhmes with puck and starts with the letter "F". Oh by the way, the writer/director just happens to also be none other than Frank D'Angelo.

What a joke! I give it a 4 out of 10 for its persistence in getting produced and presented on television, but it is still a HORROR-able MESS-terpeice.
Sisters (1972)
An outdated mystery/thriller that has passed its freshness date
21 November 2018
I sat through this mystery/thriller that starred a young Margot Kidder (who went on to play Lois Lane in the original 1978 Superman) who plays one half of a pair of previously co-joined twins with a bit of a dark twist in her (in)stability with her relationships. This film lacks the continued suspense of the 1960 film Psycho and/or the1980 Dressed to Kill, and in my humble opinion it is not a memorable film.

I am not sure why the Criterion Collection added it to their catalogue but I guess maybe it will appeal to some movie goers taste, just not mine.

I give the film a 5 out of 10 rating.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Riverdale: Chapter Forty: The Great Escape (2018)
Season 3, Episode 5
Are those blue lips to match your blue eyes?
16 November 2018
I enjoy watching the campy Riverdale with the more recent macabre spin to it and with Riverdale High's poor leader and hero, Archie, who has been wrongly convicted of murder still fighting his way through the Warden's assigned opponents. Jughead is starting to take the game of G&G way too serious and its starting to really piss off Betty. There is a lot going on in small town Riverdale as well as in the juvenile detention, Archie's current residence, and the underground fight game, and of course it's unrealistic so 'eh just relax and enjoy the weirdness of each episode.

Who can really say that their own lives have not been a bit weird during their high school years? Ever drink anything your mama told you not to?
6 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Strait-Jacket (1964)
A pretty simple plot to figure out. Crawford's axe was more than just a bit dull.
13 November 2018
Unlike many of the Alfred Hitchcock thrillers,1964's Strait-Jacket's noted writer Robert Bloch who is also credited for writing the earlier 1960 thriller Psycho, failed to deliver on many fronts with Strait-Jacket. First and foremost there wasn't much to figure out and rather than provide a spoiler alert suffice to say that Joan Crawford's axe was pretty dull without any suspenseful moments. The film imiitated similar scenes as in Anthony Perkins (and writer Robert Bloch) earlier 1960 thriller, Psycho but without any real thrills.

Joan Craford's performance was decent enough but her mood swings and up and down facial expressions were more than just confusing for a so-called recently released certified mental patient. I can only surmise that a (then) 58 year old Crawford felt this film would once again catapult her career into the famed stardom she once took for granted, but instead, in my humble opinion just inserted the last nail in her coffin for a "past the freshness date Hollywood star".

I generally enjoy 1960's black and white suspense/thriller films but Strait-Jacket missed the mark completely. Sorry Joan, but maybe your release from the loony bin was a rush to judgement, or in this case, a rush for some fast bucks to get the film (prematurely) released based mainly on the earlier success of writer Robert Bloch's 1960 Psycho.

I rate the film a meager 5 out of 10 rating.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I just love this film that brings out the Christmas spirit in all of us
12 November 2018
Music, friendship, heroism, romance and a true Christmas theme states what this film has to offer and that does not even include four A-list actors in the crooners Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney (George Clooney's Aunt in real life) as well as comedian/singer/dancer Danny Kaye and the classy dancer Vera-Ellen.

Since I was a very young child I have watched this 1954 Christmas classic, White Christmas every year in the month of December for the past half century and I have never grown tired of the songs and the heart warming story of the love an infantry had for their retiring Major General Thomas F. Waverly (Dean Jagger) who owns a winter resort that has fallen on hard times.

So crooner Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye decide to organize their old infantry to all gather at their Major's winter resort and host a real Christmas get together to once again express their love and gratitude to the Major who brought all these brave men home safely. Of course there is also a tug-and-go romance brewing with Bing and Danny dating Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen and the classic song "Sisters" is unforgettable just like this Christmas Classic which is on my TOP 3 list.

A Perfect 10 for 10 rating
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't "come a knockin' " if you see this yellow Rolls Royce "a rockin". Sex in the back seat, nothing to see here folks.
11 November 2018
There were so many respected film stars that appeared in this film (Rex Harrison, Shirley MacLaine, Ingrid Bergman, Omar Sharif, George C. Scott and Art Carney to name just a few) and so I was curious as to what this film had to offer. What I discovered were three seperate stories that all had this one particular luxury yellow Rolls Royce intertwined across multiple continents.

The yellow Rolls Royce had many of the film's stars making whoopie in the back seat with the curtain windows rolled down. Heck the male studs couldn't even get a bounce out of this vehicle so they all must have been duds as studs.

The personal lives of the rich and famous people who were associated with the yellow Rolls Royce were shallow at best and only Ingrid Bergman seemed to have a conscience and purpose as to what she wanted to accomplish with her meaningless richly endowed life.

I found no mystery nor intrigue to any of the three seperate storylines and I was disappointed that so many big name stars would appear in this time waster.

I can't rate it any higher than a less than deserving 4 out of 10 rating.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Lest we forget....a very respectful episode honoring our fallen (men and women) soldiers
11 November 2018
Regardless of our place of birth this season 9 episode 4 holds a very special place in my heart and I thank the producers/director for honoring all of our military around the world (especially in the USA) for their service to our country, and for the world.

Too often we breeze over the sacrifices that so many brave soldiers (both men and women) and their loved ones have made so that our respective countries can live free and safe from other dictators who would otherwise force their beliefs on our free nation(s).

This particular episode shares two of the casts own stories Jerry Ortega (Jorge Garcia), and Junior Reigns (Beulah Koale) as Junior has been designated to return the body of a fallen soldier to his family back in Hawaii. Junior does not personally know why this young man who lost his life in battle designated Junior to be the one to return his body back to his family but eventually we find out and the reason is simple enough but yet still hard to accept from a parental nature.

To all the military men and women "we gratefully thank you for your service to your country" ...lest we forget.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hawaii Five-0: A 'ohe mea 'imi a ka maka (2018)
Season 9, Episode 5
HORROR-able
11 November 2018
This was supposed to be another retro episode that turns back yet another clock some 30 years ago when Jerry Ortega (Jorge Garcia) was a young man in the woods enjoying an open campfire with his friends when he believes he witnesses a murder taking place. So each year Jerry and his friends go back to that exact campsite to do a bit more digging to see if they can find the missing body and solve a murder that has givin Jerry nightmares for the past 30 years.

The truth of the matter is that like many little trick or treaters that come to our own door each Halloween a few costumes stand out but many are cheap imitations. Trust me when I say that this Halloween episode is a cheap one that disguises itself as a mystery but it is nothing more than a sour apple.

I rate it 4 out of 10
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hawaii Five-0: Aia i Hi'ikua; i Hi'ialo (2018)
Season 9, Episode 6
A dead pilot crashes his plane with a live baby on board
11 November 2018
The opening scene lays out this weeks season 9 episode 6 mystery which is why a dead pilot crashed his plane with a live baby on board? McGarrett quickly discovers that the dead pilot is his old navy seal partner who recently paid Steve a visit just prior to his unexpected death in his plane that he was piloting and who and where are the parents of the baby on board the crashed plane?

During Steve McGarrett's non-sanctioned investigation into the death of his navy seal buddy he clashes heads with **another very attractive FBI agent.

**Footnote: Why are all TV series special investigators always young and atttractive females instead of middle aged fat men in their late 50's or 60's as they usually are when real live news press announcements are made?

I am getting very tired of Hawaii Five-O's lack of depth in their story lines, and the shoot em up sequences that never loses a single good guy just a bunch of faceless bad guys falling at the mercy of our hero Steve McGarret and his Batman/Robin like sidekick Danny Williams.

Boring!
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hawaii Five-0: Pua a'e la ka uwahi o ka moe (2018)
Season 9, Episode 7
Lights....Cameras.......NO Action Each episode of season 9 is either a Hit or a MISS, this is a big MISS and MESS
11 November 2018
Season 9 episode 7 is another disappointing episode in which the producers/director made a lame attempt at turning back the clock to the 1930's gangsta period before Hawaii was brought under the umbrella of the United States of America. The period clothes and cars were reminiscent of the 1930's period but the acting was high school level at best. Scott Caan was especially irritating in his attempt to highlight a more predominant nasal voice and the dream sequence of Steve McGarrett which helps him solve Hawaii's oldest missing persons case is actually missing any semblance of an interestig storyline.

I just find that each episode of the current Hawaii Five O season 9 can swing either way as either a big hit or a big miss, and this episode misses its target big time. It should have stayed buried like our missing person was for the past 80 plus years,
5 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of my TOP 3 episodes...it will warm your heart and soul
11 November 2018
Mrs. Shullivan and I just love this show and this particular episode was simply perfect!

Sheldon's meemaw (grandmother) wins a video game at her bowling league tournament and offers it to Sheldon who immediately snubs his nose at the idea of playing a child's game. His meemaw knows though in her heart of hearts that this game may just be another way to bond with her brilliant quirky little grandson genius and her plan works. Of course the anal Sheldon first has to read the manufacturer's agreement and then follow that up by reading the player instructions from front page to back page before even plugging in the video game while Sheldon's meemaw sits impatiently waiting to just play the damn game.

In the meantime Sheldon's big brother Georgie accidentaly discovers that he has an uncanny mechanical touch with vehicles that neither his dad or their neighbor Herschell (played by big Billy Gardell) who owns his own garage knew that Georgie possessed.

The unique relationship that the young Sheldon has with his scrappy meemaw (Annie Potts) is simply priceless to watch and I hope we get several more years of the Young Sheldon TV series with quality epsiodes such as this one. It is such a charming and family entertaining TV sereis.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Starts off roaring, then it gets boring, before reaching "THE END"...... I am snoring
9 November 2018
I am a big fan of Ray Harryhausen's special effects and visual effects in all of his now classic movies and maybe if the producers of this film would have hired him instead of Alan Bryce and Jim Danforth the results would not have been so blatantly bland and unispiring. Oh sure there were many scenes within this film where the village people were either being attacked by dinosaurs or gigantic snakes and/or birds but they were just so dull and borong.

Victoria Vetri who was cast as the less than equal replacement for Raquel Welch's performance in the earlier 1966 success of One Million Years B.C., although Vetro was glamorous enough she could have been simply referred to as "the body" since she was usually scantily clad or wore nothing at all and her acting ability was non-existent.

Yes there was something of a vague plot in which the male film star Robin Hawdon who plays a guy named Tara is attacked by another tribes people whilst sharing his bed with the blonde sun goddess named Sanna (Victoria Vetri) only to be caught a second time and persecuted when the other village people catch up with them.

And so the chase continues and continues into the ocean. Maybe the story and ending would have been more interesting and creative if Tara and Sanna would have swam to the end of the ocean and fallen off the planet of Earth, thus proving that the world was in prehistoric times actually once flat and not round as we know it today.

I was bored and I snored through this cheap copy of the more classic 1966 One Million Years B.C. I give When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth a poorly rated 3 out of 10 rating.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad Blood: A Grapefruit Worth 20 Million (2018)
Season 2, Episode 2
A sly fox like Declan always has more than one hole to execute his plan(s)
8 November 2018
These episodes are becoming more and more intriguing and I can't for the life of me understand why Bad Blood is garnering such little exposure from the critics and millions of crime show fanatics. Declan's Montreal drug cartel is being threatened by the two youthfull Italian preppy twins Christian and Teresa who have grossly underestimated Declan's abilities to not only stay alive but to have a counter attack of his own underway.

Declan has exposed his achilles heel in this episode which happens to be his recently released from prison nephew Reggie Ross who has acute panic attacks and also suffers from parental abandonment issues which require him to be heavily medicated with prescription drugs.

I believe Kim Coates has paid his past dues having been the underling to Montreal mob boss Vito Rizzuto in season 1, and having previously starred as the eccentric Alex 'Tig' Trager in the highly successful seven (7) seasons on Sons Of Anarchy. Declan proves he is a mob boss to be reckoned with and respected in these first two episodes of season 2 of Bad Blood and I am so looking forward to see how Declan gets even with his adversaries this time around as he continues to be the lone wolf and mother cub to his troubled and abandoned nephew Reggie Ross.

Season 2 has been fantastic so far with lots more to come I am quite sure. Tick...tick....tick...the clock keeps ticking towards this years Emmy Awards. Another perfect 10 out of 10 rating for episode 2.