Reviews

Just watch it
19 January 2020
One of just a handful of contemporary movies worth watching. Acting (top notch, without excluding anyone at all), score, delicate thrilling effect, subtle depiction of power's brutality. Politically / socially: forget about it; the progressive complex of our times lurks beneath it all, but luckily, not too much to ruin the movie. Just watch it.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
1917 (2019)
Words fail me
4 January 2020
This film is overwhelming. I have nothing further to add, other than the compelling need for eternal remembrance to those who sacrificed their lives in any way, we can not fathom. We, citizens of any country, today, should feel ourselves lucky and blessed to exist. A Happy New Year to all. George from Hellas. NB: do not give it a second thought; watch it; even if this genre is not your cup of tea. After all, it is much more than a feature film. It's a massive dedication to unselfishness. Do yourself a favour and watch it. And then watch it once more.
176 out of 221 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This is good stuff!
28 September 2013
Good evening. Congratulations to whoever contributed for the creation of this production. It is monumental and it deserves the ultimate publicity. It is solid material, well substantiated and neatly presented. It broadcasts the genuine deep thoughts and arguments from diverse social entities and traits. Despite the obvious verdict (let us not fool ourselves, one has to be truly moron not to be convinced), it remains objective as can be, because... there are times when truth is indisputable. Personally, it helped me to integrate loose thoughts. Although the US governance is a continuum of utter filth, all US citizens must be strong and hope that some day, the true concepts of their constitution shall materialize. As they say, stateside "God bless" and don't give up.
6 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.