Reviews

Haunted Towns (2017– )
REALLY????
17 August 2019
Seriously my dog could do a much better job than these guys. I get so Frickin tired of DUDDDDDEEEEE what the BLEEEEPPPP was that!!!!! The only thing I find remotely worth watching is when they find out the history of the place, then I change the channel.
Family Reunion (2019– )
Really enjoyed this
15 August 2019
I really liked the show, there was a wholesomeness about it. It wasn't like the reality shows they are pushing with everyone hooking up in the first 5 minutes, and it addresses issues that are happening in the country right now, you can be butthurt that you have to see these issues brought up , but it's happening and if we don't STAY WOKE it will keep happening, and get worse.
Aladdin (I) (2019)
Don't believe the low reviews
16 June 2019
Don't believe any of the low reviews, I think these people wouldn't know a good movie if it smacked them in the face. They are probably just disappointed that Robin Williams can't be in the new one, seriously Robin was great in the first one, he was a great actor!!!! But Will Smith is also a great actor and when he plays any character he puts a million percent into it. And Aladdin is no different. He put his own spin on the part, he did things differently because he knew he wasn't Robin Williams. Will deserves recognition for doing such a great job of being the Genie. Time to stop with the bad reviews, if you don't like Robin Williams not being in the movie, don't go see it, you know darn well he isn't in it.
0 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Let's Make a Deal (2009– )
I like LMAD!!!
15 June 2019
Personally I like LMAD I like how Wayne, Jonathan, Cat and Tiffany all get along so well. The negative commenters sound like people who just hate change. Too bad, because change is needed undo the mess from old days, including old people tv.