Reviews

To Have and to Hold (2019 TV Movie)
No way this was made for Lifetime...
18 August 2019
WAY above Lifetime's status. Just a good movie all around. Period.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
House of the Witch (2017 TV Movie)
Not bad for a Lifetime movie!
10 August 2019
Can't have too high of expectations when dealing with a Marvista Production who is the main producer for Lifetime original movies. But this movie was entertaining enough. The last 10 minutes, the editing team did a great job. I was very impressed. Overall....it was worth a watch one time.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Deadly Influencer (2019 TV Movie)
OY VEY!
10 August 2019
Wasn't the best LTM I've seen...that's for sure! Acting was atrocious at times and PLEASE, If you have paper thin straight hair......hide your ears!!!! The lead looked like a freaking ELF!
Arizona (2018)
Thriller...NOT a comedy!
9 August 2019
This is miss categorized as a comedy. It is FAR from that! I lived through the housing crisis, lost my home, had to declare bankruptcy. Nothing funny about any of that. Besides that, this movie was a thriller! Had me screaming at the TV and tucked under my blanket. I'd label it Thriller, Drama, THEN DARK Comedy (barely) I think I laughed twice? Just because McBride was in it doesn't mean it's a comedy. It was entertaining for sure. But comedy it was NOT!
Share (2019)
Could have been amazing!
7 August 2019
Such a waste of subject matter and talent! Fell so flat and was just so damn boring. I'm so disappointed! This should have been an incredible eye opening movie experience! BUMMER!
4 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Was a pretty good Lifetime movie until.....
30 July 2019
The 1 1/2 hour mark! Seriously had my attention then all went to hell! The acting and script combined was ATROCIOUS! Absolutely RUINED the movie! So sad! 😔
Boring
13 July 2019
Longest episode ever...... so boring. Couldn't hold my attention and I kept looking at the time thinking it was a two hour episode!
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Instakiller (2018 TV Movie)
Watchable.....but predictable.
14 June 2019
If you have some time to watch.....do it! The acting is good!!! The premise is ok. It's just that the writing is so darn predictable. So just go into watching it knowing that you are getting a typical Lifetime movie. 😟
Great premise....bad execution.
11 May 2019
Great idea just couldn't get past some of the bad acting. The leads were ok but the Captain, she was just unbelievable. As was Natalie's boss (store owner). Got have a great supporting cast too.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just...wow...was semi ok till last 10 minutes
8 May 2019
Was a typical Lifetime movie up until the last minutes. The last 10 minutes of directing was HORRENDOUS and turned a B movie into an F!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Mother on the Edge (2019 TV Movie)
Fun to watch but way far fetched!
4 May 2019
Really enjoyed the ride but was very unrealistic. Sit back, enjoy your popcorn and drink of choice and turn off your brain. 😊
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
HAHAHHA!
28 April 2019
How the hell this actually got green lit I've no idea. There's so many things wrong between script, acting, plot holes, everything....it's all just so wrong.

Just say NO.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
His Secret Past (2016 TV Movie)
Stupid dumb...
25 April 2019
Can't blame it on the actors. They did their best. It's a tie between the editing, directing and sound. Maybe put them together in a room together and watch the movie and make their edits BEFORE they release it. Could have been good.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Deadly Lessons (2017 TV Movie)
Seen over 65 Lifetime movies.....this is 65/65
24 April 2019
One sentence for you...... BOY BEHIND THE TREE

In every scene.

Bad directing. Bad editing. Bad script.

Feel bad for the actors.
Concept:10 CGI:4
13 April 2019
Thoroughly enjoyed the concept of this movie! I LOVE horror movies ( best genre in my opinion 😊) But all of the computer communication was SO IMPORTANT and you could not see it! It was way to small to see!!! If that had been fixed......this movie would have FLOURISHED!
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mercy Black (2019)
Good for a Lifetime Movie....
1 April 2019
I'm assuming this was written and directed by Lifetime Network?
15 out of 29 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Story of a Girl (2017 TV Movie)
WAY above Lifetime Movie....
31 March 2019
This was in another spectrum of movies for Lifetime. Incredible acting, great story, amazing directing. The only thing needed was more scenes connecting the relationship between the father and the main character. I was confused as to who he was to her up until the last 20 minutes of the movie. Again, if this actually was made just for Lifetime, this would win the Lifetime Academy Award.
Enjoyable for a Lifetime Movie but...,
28 March 2019
Really held my interest throughout the movie. What pulled me out was the scene where the mom was drinking a glass of wine watching a movie while her daughter was missing for all of 48 hours?!?!? Come on writers! The husband walks in and says "What's wrong?" UMMMM. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME WRITERS? WHO WOULD SAY THAT? DUH!!! PLEASE!!!! Lifetime!!! Please for the love of GOD! Hire some REAL writers who would think these things through! I'm available!!!! Call me!
Inconceivable (2016)
Last 10 minutes were LAUGHABLE!
27 March 2019
Was an ok movie up until the last scene. The director screwed the entire movie up by turning it into a comedy! My gawd! A 10 year old could have directed a scene better!!!
The Wrong Son (2018)
Could have been SO GOOD!!!!
24 March 2019
Why? Why? Why? Why can't these writers foresee issues with a script before they go forward with production? Walk through the scenes....see what doesn't make sense! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Please!!! LIFETIME! Hire talented writers! The actors were Amazing! I have to say! The premise was great. The directing just fine! Overall I enjoyed the movie.....I'm just tired of the dumbass stupid plot holes and things that characters should never do. Overall, loved the acting.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
My fav LMN movie so far
22 March 2019
I've watched over 75 LMN movies and this is my #1. It was a thriller, had a love story, great plot, and a happy ending! Great job!
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I want MORE!!!!
21 March 2019
I truly was in love with each character and was so sad when the movie ended so abruptly! The writer needed to complete the movie!!!! I needed another 30 minutes to see how the characters evolved! Such great acting and depth. Wish they would have finished the movie!
Lead character "Jake"
20 March 2019
Was hard to watch for the fact that the guy that played Jake.....his voice was so hard to listen too. Ugh! Annoying and monotone.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Web Cam Girls (2017 TV Movie)
Enjoyable but writing unbelievable 😬
20 March 2019
Entertaining for a Lifetime movie. But, and it's a GIANT BUT, when the cousin puts it all together it just all goes downhill. So disappointing. It really is about time that Lifetime hire some real talent to write scripts!!! For the love!!!! Please! It's cringworthy when you watch it unfold.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Always take baseball bats to a gunfight!
15 March 2019
Hilarious!!! The writers must have been writing a comedy with this one! Haha haha!
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.