Reviews

Baby switch story is the last straw, they need to fire the lazy head writer
13 June 2019
Like most others, I am disgusted with the baby switching story, and Xander can not possibly love Zoe after seeing how she is selfishly willing to destroy Hope! ... ... update... Now that the baby fiasco is unraveling.... I can't help but marvel how the writers of this drivel have their heads in the last century,.... How long for someone to just say ; 'Ok now we must do a DNA test..... why do we have to listen to this ridiculous from Ridge; '' Ehhh, this baby is not Beth.'.... etc etc...
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
too much emphasis on celebrity gossip
1 March 2018
The hosts are all ok by me, no complaints.there. but the show is a waste of time for those of us who prefer news over gossip. but maybe it's just me, maybe the show is supposed to be
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Carousel (1956)
Why ???
28 May 2017
I gave THE THree stars for the nostalgic old time music, beautiful landscapes both real and fake, and wonderfully executed dance sequences.

Shirley Jones plays a young naive smitten girl, who decides -who knows why- to miss curfew and willfully lose her job to stay out with this womanizing rough and tough just fired carousel operator. Who knows why, since I failed to see anything attractive about him. But that was just first of many more stupid choices.

Maybe not being able to relate to the movie, the acting seemed superficial as well.

Since it made no sense, then there were not many reasons to enjoy the movie.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Warrior (2011)
great and touching movie
5 May 2013
i was lucky to not have seen the trailer, nor even known what this movie, 'warrior' is about. not knowing whether the movie was going to be action, as the name might suggest, i was impressed by the great editing and solid storytelling which made me oblivious to the length of it.

this movie kept me engaged from the very beginning to the very end. i will recommend this and i look forward to watching it many more times.

by far my favorite of this genre.

since IMDb mandates ten lines minimum in order to submit a review, i'd like to add that this movie and all its three main characters deserved an Oscar nomination, - nick nolte was the only who was nominated. also the editing deserved one imo.
4 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Carnage (2011)
annoying
5 May 2013
three stars for good acting and a couple of funny and clever remarks.

i added spoiler alert only to play it safe.

too bad the only way to submit a review one must blab ten sentences.

i would skip this movie unless you enjoy arguments. i would personally just have my own argument.

from the get go, i was just waiting and hoping for the visiting couple to leave.... under the circumstances, it would have been best.

this made the rest of the movie pointless, and annoying. and no, i did not get any satisfaction from getting a feeling of intellectual superiority.
1 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.