Reviews

The Son (2017–2019)
great series,TERRIBLE ending
7 July 2019
Very interesting story partially based on facts. Well done production until the last episode. Why would you end this series this way? If this is really the story, give us a clue to the aftermath.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Black Mirror: Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too (2019)
Season 5, Episode 3
repulsive
18 June 2019
Could they find a more repulsive person to play the lead?
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones: The Iron Throne (2019)
Season 8, Episode 6
maybe the WORST series finale ever
25 May 2019
What a huge disappointment. The writers had so many opportunities to make this and epic ending. They need to take a lesson from the writers of the finale of "Breaking Bad"
49 out of 90 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Texas Rising (2015)
very poorly done
11 May 2019
Too much Hollyweird filler, not enough real history. How did this title get a 6.7? The casting alone should have doomed it. Come on, Ray Liotta can't do better than a NJ accent in 1836 Texas? I couldn't even finish the series.
The Son: Numunuu (2019)
Season 2, Episode 1
DARK nighttime shots
2 May 2019
Who thought it would be creative genius to photograph the nighttime scenes so dark that you have no idea what is going on? STUPID.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Longmire: Chrysalis (2016)
Season 5, Episode 3
Cady and Donna
14 March 2019
Two of the weakest characters. I am so tired of Cady acting like an adolescent. And there is no spark between Walt and Donna no matter how hard the writers try to make it look that way.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This Is Us: Our Little Island Girl (2019)
Season 3, Episode 13
least interesting of all the episodes
21 February 2019
I know that we have viewed the back story of most of the characters. and I love the character "Beth". But this episode is not necessary and not interesting.
14 out of 67 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bloodline: Part 32 (2017)
Season 3, Episode 9
ruined the series
9 February 2019
What a terrible waste. Why did the creators allow the staff to write this piece of crap?
Bloodline (2015–2017)
Great story but...
9 February 2019
The new writers ruined the whole series at the end of the 3rd season. What a shame. The creator should have finished the work rather than allowing some staff writers free reign to screw it up.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Vikings: Moments of Vision (2018)
Season 5, Episode 10
terrible
27 January 2019
The writers have lost their way. This is the most mixed up episode yet. This episode should be called Patches of coherence.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Ranch: When It All Goes South (2018)
Season 3, Episode 11
the comedy is gone
26 December 2018
This is no longer a comedy. Netflix has jumped on the PC wagon and ruined a good series. Stop watching now.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bird Box (2018)
waste of two hours
24 December 2018
More Hollyweird trash. Could have been good but movie makers are definitely not what they used to be. Can't believe that I wasted two hours watching this.
19 out of 39 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mother! (2017)
Love story from hell
13 November 2018
A total waste of time. Sick. Total trash. Very disappointing performances. The plot , if there was one, has no useful place.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bodyguard: Episode #1.6 (2018)
Season 1, Episode 6
Terribly written episode
10 November 2018
I have never watched a more poor example of negotiating by police. Everything said and done during the scene with the police and the vest was anything but logical attempt to end the crisis.
13 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Tainted by Tim Treadway
30 October 2018
I really enjoyed the idea of this experiment but I feel that Tim should have left when he became ill and received modern treatment. That should have disqualified him. I feel that the producers ruined their chance at the authenticity they intended.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I enjoyed it
5 July 2018
I hope there will be another season. This is very interesting and I learned a lot about what might have occurred. A lot of the plot seems to be based on factual history. A twist on the typical reality series. Well done!
10 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Goliath (2016– )
first season very good...second season stinks
20 June 2018
I'm sorry but the second season went way off track. The writers lost their way trying to make it edgy. Wish I had known had bad the second season was written. gave a 8 for the first, a 4 for the second. That's how I got to 6.
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Our World War (2014– )
very well done
23 May 2018
I found this production to be as close to real as possible but the music sucks. The music is so out of place for the era that it's distracting.
The Last Post (2017)
Can the RMP really be this incompetent?
3 January 2018
Fine acting. But the story could have shown a better light on RMP. The movie depicted them as lacking in military discipline and full of incompetence. I watched it all the way through hoping for some redemption. I hope this was just a fictional depiction of a tragic love story.
4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Longmire: Goodbye Is Always Implied (2017)
Season 6, Episode 10
terrible finale
29 November 2017
Walt and Vic does not work. Cady as the Sheriff? Aw come on.

This is a terrible way for the writers to end this great series.

I wish I had not watched it.

I like Henry taking on the casino. I like that Malachi is gone. Nighthorse is in prison. Good! And why would Walt need a cellphone now that he's retired? IMHO, This episode was poorly done.
7 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Longmire (2012–2017)
Season 6 is like a different series
26 November 2017
What happened? It is obvious that the new writers on season 6 have ruined the series. Ferg is hostile. Cady is doing stupid stuff. and what's with the wholeVic miscarriage and the crying? I loved this series for the first five seasons. But it has turned into a different series with new characters acted by the same actors. Bad move. I understand that this is the last season. so be it.
6 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mindhunter (2017– )
plot has potential
14 October 2017
Plot is interesting and has potential but the acting is weak and the musical score playing over the dialog is annoying. I'm on the second episode trying to give it a chance. It's rated so highly, I must be missing something. I know it takes place in 1977 but were the FBI agents this naive? So far, all I can give it is a 6/10. Hope I can improve my rating later.
5 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This Is Us (2016– )
love it!
27 September 2017
This may be the best series on TV. Maybe the best EVER! The actors are amazing. The writing is truthful, emotional. It doesn't get any better than this. There are twists that will be disclosed later in the series. Plenty of good stuff to look forward to. It keeps getting better. I'm from Pittsburgh and enjoyed seeing local culture. Correction...this is the BEST series on TV now or EVER!
1 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
garbage
17 September 2017
The first half of season 1 was looking pretty good. Then the writers ran out of ideas and showed their true colors. Plot spoiler alert! The military are demons, the "occupy" anarchists are heroes and the bad guys are actually the good guys. Oh and the "best" part...the NYT reporters are honest journalists. HA!

Typical liberal garbage. What a pile of crap.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Deadwood: Tell Him Something Pretty (2006)
Season 3, Episode 12
disappointing
28 June 2017
I loved this series. I love westerns. The entire series was so well written and acted except for this episode. This may have been the worst final episode of a great series ever. I had watched this series when it first came out and enjoyed it. I wanted to watch and enjoy it again. But I could not remember how the series ended until watching it again. Now I know why I couldn't remember the finale. Nothing happened. at least not compared to the previous episodes. The writers could have done so much more.
6 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.