Reviews

Chelsea Walls (2001)
It was tasteful
30 August 2003
I don't know why most people don't like this movie, especially if your a connoisseur of the cinema. I admit I am not a big fan of Kris Kristofferson, but aside from him I thought it was a well done movie. It was a bit hard to understand what was going on sometimes, but I think that might have been Ethan Hawke's intention. Any how, if you like indy films, and don't mind being confused, I think this movies worth watching. There were just certain moments in the film when the natural beauty was almost overwhelming it was so powerful. I think Ethan Hawke is on his way.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Love Liza (2002)
Phillip Seymour Hoffman carried this movie brilliantly
28 August 2003
This movie had decent directing, decent story, well done cinematography. The only thing that really made it worth watching was Seymour Hoffman's awesome performance. The movie was a bit quiet at times, I think there was a point in the movie when not a word was said for at least ten minutes. But if your someone who'll see a movie just for the acting, than this one is worth renting, probably not buying though, it's far too depressing.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.