Reviews

Why so much hate? this is really good!
4 December 2011
This is really good movie and yes it does have its flaws, but what movie does not? These films are more focused on CGI and action. The plot is smart and is not to hard to follow. I think all of the people are likable in this film. Even though i do miss Megan Fox. As the new actress who plays Carly adds nothing to the film, but like in most action movie, you need a bit of eye candy and a female lead. The action is amazing in my eyes. And the script is not as bad as people make out. But i think it suits the film. People slate this film for all reasons. But is a classic in its own ways. It is just a good fun film. If you want you want a serious film, go watch inception or the godfather. But if you let yourself get in to this film, you will have a blast. I would say its one of the best films of 2011.
42 out of 73 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Amazing
30 March 2011
This has got to be one of the best films of 2011 so far. The Action scenes are brilliant and the plot development is well done. The acting is Very good. It is nice to see Dianna Agron in a action movie because she is my favourite glee character. Also Alex Pettyfer has grown up so much since storm-breaker. He does a great job as john. I liked number 6 but the her character is rather cocky and i think i would dislike her if she was in it from the start. The CGI is not the best i have seen but what do you expect from a low budget film. People call this film cheesy but what do they expect it is amid and 12 to 18 year olds. But personally o do not think its cheesy. I think this is a must see. ignore the bad reviews and go and see it!
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this