I have a tendency to enter a movie theatre with absolutely no expectations, considering so many bad experiences I had, but this was one of the movies I was expecting to watch this year considering this is the first written story by Zack Snyder unlike his previous movies which were adaptations and I am not disappointed.
1. Presenting a Short story in a magnificent way. - Of course it is Zack Snyder
2. The first 10 minutes - Most of you mayn't admire it the way I did. But no one other than Zack Snyder can do it.
3. The Girls - The main lead Emily Browning was perfect as Baby doll and role of other characters too was well-constructed.
4. The main lead is generally given a lot of focus in most of action-fantasy movies but the attempt was more on presentation of the movie than for building the characters, which is commendable. The entire movie had that awesomeness till the very last minute.
5. The last and most important is the Background score and Tyler Bates at his best which made the action sequences more beautiful.
6. About the ending, "YES" I won't say it is splendid but it is not what I expected so I liked it as I already pointed out the movie was not about characters.
1. Some of the action sequences are too fast-panning especially one in the train which could be done better.
2. Honestly, there is nothing called a Bad Part. It is and Action-Girl-fantasy movie ... so there are flaws but that is the least concern...
So, GO Watch it !!! A decent flick that won't disappoint you