Reviews

4,749 Reviews
Enjoyable comedy for men
11 September 2019
One of the reviewers was right, this movie has something in common with Sex and the City only with male characters. We have here four friends who go on a road trip together and talk about women and other things in life.

And it is pretty entertaining. I said it is a movie for men because I would think they would connect more to it. Me and my friends don't talk like that. But as a woman I also enjoyed it. Lots of nice humor and some good friendships in it. I think I will show this movie to my boyfriend to see how he feels, maybe he likes it even more than me like I predicted.
Great movie
11 September 2019
It is not an original. Although I am not sure that the Italian movie is the original. I already saw there are versions of this movie in Italy, France, Spain and Japan. There might be even more out there. Loved the idea.

I do like the Russian version. Great actors and moments in this movie. It is not an outrageous comedy and yet it makes one smile and feel for the characters when their messages come. I am not sure I would want to play this game with my friends myself although I don't even think I have secrets. Very entertaining. Recommend it to movie fans
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Second Act (2018)
Not very special but fun
11 September 2019
A nice movie of the kind that J-Lo usually makes. Nothing extraordinary but it is entertaining and also fun. The idea itself is pretty fun. She gets a great jib thanks to a fake resume and profile.Don't may of try to do it? Just not aiming that high. The cast is really good. I loved her friends and their kids. They brought us some pretty fun moments. As well as the characters that were working on the new product with her. The story about the adopted daughter was a it weird, too dramatic for the movie I would say. But it didn't ruin the movie and I guess also added a but of a twist. At the end it is not a movie that one will remember forever but one that gave us a couple of entertaining hours.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Skank Reflex Analysis (#5.1)
11 September 2019
A great start of a new season. We find out pretty fast what actually happened between Raj and Penny. Amy wanting to keep her in LA to save her social life was pretty fun. What I liked the most was how at the end Amy stayed because she got that hemorrhoid commercial. It was funny in such a ridiculous way.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Roommate Transmogrification (#4.24)
9 September 2019
Nice ending of the season. The whole thing with Bernadette getting her doctorate was a fun story. I am very happy that Leonard and Priya broke up. And I really liked the end of the episode. So something happened between Penny and Raj and Leonard knows it! Funny how Raj still couldn't talk to Penny.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Big Bang Theory: The Engagement Reaction (2011)
Season 4, Episode 23
The Engagement Reaction (#4.23)
9 September 2019
A great episode! Bernadette is again a highlight of this one. I loved her saying that Howard's mom had a heart attack because Bernadette has sex with him and she can't. And the end with her using the word "putz" and sounding completely like Howard's mom which he found sexy was just perfect. Sheldon with his worries about the germs was also a wonderful part. I already loved him with the water, but where it brought him at the end was especially funny.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Wildebeest Implementation (#4.22)
9 September 2019
Loved Bernadette trying to lie in this episode. She was at her best here. So mad about questions! Amy being into all that girl cliques stuff since she never had it in high school and it is her life now was also very amusing! The chess story was much less fun. Interesting since usually Sheldon stories were the great ones.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Big Bang Theory: The Agreement Dissection (2011)
Season 4, Episode 21
The Agreement Dissection (#4.21)
9 September 2019
Very funny. I already loved the ending with Sheldon needing to go pee and how it ended. I don't really like Priya but she was a great part of this episode messing with Sheldon and his contract. And Sheldon't way to get out of it was so genius, loved it! In addition Amy and Sheldon kissing was also cute. And her throwing up after it was fun. Also loved the little monkey although it made me sad that it smoked.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bill Burr: Walk Your Way Out (2017 TV Special)
Had some great parts
9 September 2019
This stand up special was not all outrageously funny but it had some absolutely great moments. The parts about McDonalds and Hitler were absolutely hilarious.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Herb Garden Germination (#4.20)
2 September 2019
Now this was pretty funny. Loved the experiment Sheldon and Amy made. How fast did the rumor of Amy's pregnancy spread! And I am so happy Howard and Bernadette are engaged!!! The episode was also good because Priya played just a small part. Get rid of her!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Big Bang Theory: The Zarnecki Incursion (2011)
Season 4, Episode 19
The Zarnecki Incursion (#4.19)
2 September 2019
I especially liked Sheldon's story how his stuff got stolen. Them all trying to get it back and then Penny finally doing it for them was very fun to watch. Of course I also liked how the girls were hating on Priya. She is horrible, time to get rifd of her.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Prestidigitation Approximation (#4.18)
2 September 2019
Priya is annoying. There was a similar story in Friends but there I could understand Emily after what happened at her wedding. Here she was just annoying. Howard fooling Sheldon with his card tricks was funny but unrealistic. Please, as if Sheldon would fall for it.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Big Bang Theory: The Toast Derivation (2011)
Season 4, Episode 17
The Toast Derivation (#4.17)
2 September 2019
This had some great moments. I loved how Sheldon was complaining about having to hang out at Raj's place. Him teaching everyone things like how Chili has no beans was also a great part. But my favorite was him trying to make another hangout group. The guys he got together are quite the characters. I pretty much would love them to actually hang out more.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why: Let the Dead Bury the Dead (2019)
Season 3, Episode 13
Let the Dead Bury the Dead (#3.13)
30 August 2019
Wow. That was just awful. So we explore all the reasons people had to kill Bryce and then Alex does it because "he made his friends feel bad". What a great reason to kill. But apparently it is. Somehow the message I get from this is that its ok to kill as long as you kill the right people. Not surprising considering that Netflix is extremely leftist now and they love to promote the idea that violence is good as long as it is to the bad people. And bad people are the ones they themselves don't like of course. Sadly I think it ruined characters for me. I thought what Bryce did was horrible and deserved punishment. I also enjoyed watching him trying to be a better person even though I knew he will die anyways. And yet now I can't stand Zach, Alex and the rest that covered up for them so much worse. They don't even show any regrets. And amazing how Ani did all that. So she was ok with the murder of her friend whom she saw becoming a better person to go unpunished, covering for Alex whom I didn't see her be close to in any way. And yes, the only bad crime in the world is rape. This is the only one which people should punished for and get no forgiveness for. Even somebody who wanted to shoot you out of his own (understandable) anger can be your friend afterwards. Not surprising that show is so modern feminist that even that ugly nasty feminist turned out to be more than a message how wrong the movement is being dealt with today. So sad, the season was doing so well and then they managed to ruin it all with one episode. Hope maybe they will do something decent in the next one and Winston will force the truth to come out. Only I don't know how I will like watching it anyways now that I dislike the characters and think they are horrible people, doing the same as they did with Bryce in this season won't work as there are too many of them. And PS, Tobi's family seems to be doing fine. No life under threat. So I guess they can take their time and enter the country legally without fearing for their lives.
14 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why: And Then the Hurricane Hit (2019)
Season 3, Episode 12
And Then the Hurricane Hit (#3.12)
30 August 2019
It was kind of interesting how they made the twist with us thinking Zach did it. But I mmust say what he did was still horrible. And it was painful to watch it knowing how much Bryce suffered while dying as he was already beaten up. But is it Jessica??? She was supposed to meet him. And that question Ani asked her at the end. But it is great that Monty got arrested now. He should pay for what he did to Tyler.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
There Are a Few Things I Haven't Told You (#3.11)
30 August 2019
Great episode! I loved Taylor telling Jessica how he is more than an ally. Her crying when watching this video was beautiful. And it made me think how great it is when such a video is seen without a shooting happening. One has no justified rage at the guy, nobody is hurt and one can listen to him. Bryce finding at out was also a great part. I was curious to see how he dealt with it that it was done, as of his voicemail and him threatening Monty made sense. The ending is interesting. Clay disappearing will be a good twist. And is Justin asking Seth to kill Bryce? So Jessica never went to see him so that he could give her what he wanted?
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why: The World Closing In (2019)
Season 3, Episode 10
The World Closing In (#3.10)
30 August 2019
I just wasn't happy to see Hannah again. She is really a character I didn't like. I like Bryce now waaaaay more than her. She was just annoying. But one had to see her in order to have this awesome part of Bryce listening to the tapes. It was such a strong scene. Seeing Hannah's mother again was on the other hand great. All the moments of her still suffering from it. Now this can also make her look guilty. The confrontation she had with Bryce was also a wonderful scene. I felt so bad for him and yet one can't blame her at all that she can't forgive him. Not yet at least. The conversation she had with his mother was also so well written. Loved their connection even though they were against each other through the show, this death has brought some important connection of grieving mothers.
3 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Always Waiting for the Next Bad News (#3.9)
29 August 2019
This was a good episode. Not as great as the previous ones but still of great quality. They did a great job exploring Justin's addiction more and we saw how Bryce was helping him. It was very well done. Same was the friendship between Justin and Clay. They did it very well. Let's see now how it goes with Jessica after what happened.
1 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
In High School, Even on a Good Day, It's Hard to Tell Who's on Your Side (#3.8)
29 August 2019
What a great episode. very emotional. I was crying watching Bryce and his mom in therapy. But the biggest highlight was Tyler telling Clay what happened. Mr Porter was great noticing something. And Clay is a great friend. Tyler telling it was heartbreaking. I am looking forward to him going for more help. Bryce helping him was a great addition. Now I actually wonder if Monty could have done it. The one that is most likely to have done it.
9 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
here Are a Number of Problems with Clay Jensen (#3.7)
29 August 2019
Very nice now with Clay being a suspect. The reason he is suspected is a pretty strong. This can't be denied. It was interesting how even his mom doesn't know what really to think. I kind of see the importance of Ani now. Not being here when all that happened it is way easier for her to see Bryce as an improved man who tries to become a better person and not a rapist he remained for others. Probably more people would like her if she was not introduced so nosy and annoying from the start investigating everyone we knew for 2 seasons already. Because of this I was all for Justin telling her to f off. The character I seriously dislike though is Casey. Well people who say they will never recover are the same ones who never do. And then they get all ugly with short hair and glasses and think they are feminists.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
You Can Tell the Heart of a Man by How He Grieves (#3.6)
29 August 2019
I wonder if every episode with a Spanish speaking character will now have them have an ICE story. Yeah yeah, Netflix. We know it. Deporting illegals is very bad. But I will let it slide. At least because it was dealt with very well. We just see Tony dealing with this situation and it was done in a great way. No matter if legal or not these are his family and the situation is both devastating to him and hard to deal with especially at such age. I also loved Bryce's funeral. Those nasty activists trying to ruin it. And his mom remembering what a good man he was about to become. Beautiful. In addition to it they really touched it well how no matter what he did his friends love him. This was from Justin's conversation with Jessica. HE couldn't even fight against but love the friend who died. And his words at the funeral. "No, it is the guy who was nice to you who is dead". Perfect. Amazing how well it changed from the first few episodes.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why: Nobody's Clean (2019)
Season 3, Episode 5
Nobody's Clean (#3.5)
29 August 2019
Another great episode. So much has happened in it. I liked Alex's story. I don't know if it was out if character. He was going through crisis. It is not like he is an adult who will always do the right thing. I also liked how the principal talked to Jessica about what activism can be wrong. Respect to this show, they don't support this nonsense. Fight for your causes but the right way!
1 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
13 Reasons Why: Angry, Young and Man (2019)
Season 3, Episode 4
Angry, Young and Man (#3.4)
29 August 2019
Now this was a great episode of the first season's quality. I think it is because we all wanted to know more about Tyler. He is an interesting character. I loved this episode and everyone wondering if he did it as well as him being upset that nobody believes he changed and wondering if he actually has friends. Very well done. They should continue like this. I was wondering if that ridiculous feminist was supposed to be somebody we agree with or some sort of portrayal of the bad side of "social justice". After this episode I think it is the second. She looks like a parody. And in addition her attitude at the meeting proved it. Her idea to protest Bryce's funeral was stupid in itself. And then how she was treating Tyler was sickening just like she hated all men for being men. And we know that he was sexually assaulted. Something that she never even thought of.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
he Good Person is Indistinguishable from the Bad (#3.3)
29 August 2019
This episode again had great parts and also ones that could have been changed. I liked watching how Bryce was trying to reconnect with Justin and apologize to Jessica. I was pretty sad that Justin didn't let him. It is true that when it comes to him Bryce was always with him and his family. He is the one one would expect to allow at least some small steps to reconnection. His reaction to Bryce's death was very well done and what one would expect. When it comes to Jessica I can see why she wouldn't forgive. If she would it would take way longer. Just all her dialogues were making me cringe. They are the biggest minus in the episode. I also liked the funny part of the episode which of course has not much to laugh. But when the investigators Clay and Ani came to Justin and Jessica saying that they will help them with what they did (aka murder) it was a pretty funny situation.
2 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
If You're Breathing, You're a Liar (#3.2)
29 August 2019
The episode was pretty bad at first. I especially disliked Chloe's abortion story. So cliche. The protesters at the abortion clinic, her crying during procedure, her "thinking every day about it". Really should have spared this to us. But it gets interesting after. First unlike many I do like how they try to make the viewer sympathize with Bryce. It doesn't make what he did good and excusable. Yet it makes him human. Most rapists are people we actually like until we find out what they did. They are not one sided evil characters like Bryce was. This also shows how his awful deeds led to him getting problems. His death is also a great development. Although maybe Netflix shouldn't have spoiled it to us in the trailer, would have been more shocking. Damn, they made his corpse look scary. Ani is an annoying character. All she does is walk around asking questions. And I feel like if I was one of them I would just be like "who the hell are you and how is this any of your business?". If at least it was an old character it would be different. But I guess they wanted somebody to live with Bryce. Maybe it may actually become interesting if they show how their friendship develops. So this episode shows even more potential. I may end up liking this season. Just please no more cliche cry stories a la abortion.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.