Reviews

Jessica Jones (2015–2019)
Why so slow?
30 November 2019
I don't even know how this series even lasted for 3 seasons. It was so boring and slow that I regret wasting my time with it. Not even a single thing caught my interest. Worst series ever.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This Is Us: Strangers (2019)
Season 4, Episode 1
Tears...
4 November 2019
Was putting off watching this season for a while now but I am glad I started again. Seriously, this episode might be the best season premiere yet for this show. The new characters and the old ones are all amazing. But Jack Pearson is the Man, My God he makes me cry. Tears...literally. But, I guess this is life, this is love, this is Us...all of Us.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Nancy Drew (2019– )
I wanted it to be good..so bad.
3 November 2019
I really hoped that they won't ruin Nancy Drew for me but truth be told they did, they ruined it bad. Actors are really over the top, especially Ned and Carter. And Nancy is not even Nancy. Changing the character background was bearable but turning them into such bitter, mean and naive ones is simply cruel. And don't even get me started on Bess and George... I am just glad that I can forget all about this and still read the books.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stumptown (2019– )
Why so bad?
3 November 2019
Well... I tried to write a review but this show turned out to be so boring that I just can't. Didn't expect it to be so bad.
7 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Nancy Drew (2019– )
Long time coming!
13 October 2019
I have been a Nancy Drew fan for a very very long time. Ever since I was a child I have read a lot but nothing stuck but this. So I had been waiting for this show to be made and now that it has I hope it's worth it and they don't ruin Nancy Drew for me. I have seen only the pilot yet and for me it was okay but let's see how the story unfolds. They did change some character backgrounds from the original but well anything for entertainment. So, let's hope for the best.
8 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Vampire Diaries: Let Her Go (2015)
Season 6, Episode 15
Let her go. Catch her!
10 October 2019
To be honest I was kindda getting bored with this show lately, but this episode brought back my interest. Especially the part with Damon and Bonnie!! Their new found friendship has been amazing. Bonnie jumping into Damon's arms and the way Damon catches her was Wow!! Just Wow!! For me it was even better than Elena and Damon's reunion, way way better! It was everything that was missing.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Vampire Diaries: Graduation (2013)
Season 4, Episode 23
He got the girl! They better not screw it up!
26 September 2019
My oh my! These finales are taking my breath away. I won't lie I was a little bored mid season with Elena having a mid life crisis but these last few episodes have brought back all the feels. The twist and the turns are just Wow!! And Damon! Damon Damon!! How can he be so, what can I say just Damon!! His happy face is so rare and so lovely.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Vampire Diaries: A View to a Kill (2013)
Season 4, Episode 12
Well Played!!
26 September 2019
Wow!! Amazing episode. Nicely played by the Gilberts! Well done. But I have to say I do have a soft spot for Klaus (as I had watched half of The Originals first😅) Waiting to see how it unfolds.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Vampire Diaries: The Departed (2012)
Season 3, Episode 22
Just loving these Finales!!
24 September 2019
Damn! I am just loving these finales! These are so good I am consumed. My oh my it is an epic ride!! The only thing I did wrong was watch half of The Originals first😓 So now I can't feel all the feels. Well, but the love triangle is still new to me. So there's that. Anyway, I'll still enjoy all that I can.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Vampire Diaries: Founder's Day (2010)
Season 1, Episode 22
What a finale!!!
21 September 2019
Well to be true I didn't have any expectations from this show. I had been avoiding watching it for a long time, well I had a good reason after all that Twilight debacle. But now that I have seen it I am glad I did. This finale!! My oh my!! This was something special. That twist at the end was really out done, after seeing a lot of shows a lot a lot, I am not easily surprised but this one, this one got me smitten. Now, well now I am hooked! Let's see how all of this unfolds.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Game of Thrones (2011–2019)
Well! Believe the Hype!
18 September 2019
I was too late at watching this show. I had once started when it first aired but couldn't continue to watch for some reason. Then it got so popular and with all the spoilers, couldn't bring myself to watch it. Well I never had any interest in watching this show and with all the spoilers on social media I basically knew all that was happening and I thought I already knew everything so what's the point in watching, right?! But I couldn't have been more wrong. Well it goes without saying Game of thrones is something special,I liked it throughout. It has such great characters so well written and the plot is something way beyond imagination. The characters I most liked were Arya and Tyrion and well Jon Snow (who doesn't love him). Arya was the best for me, her character development throughout the show was amazing and she's everything a young girl would want to be. Well not to kill someone but the courage she has and how fierce she is. So it was all great. And apart from the grand verdict I did like the ending.
1 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good Trouble: Disruptions (2019)
Season 2, Episode 8
Hoping for more!
18 September 2019
It was a good summer finale and I am hoping for more too come.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good Trouble: Twenty-Fine (2019)
Season 2, Episode 6
Fun Again!
18 September 2019
I love it when all the cast is together and having some kind of fun! This episode has that going for it. And then again my favourite Jamie and Callie are moving forward together. Jamie Jamie Jamie! He is too handsome for his own good and they are too good together. He's just so into her and dayyum the chemistry!! And at the end, the fight and the pool scene was totally the icing on the cake!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good Trouble: Re-Birthday (2019)
Season 1, Episode 10
Fun episode!!
17 September 2019
Such a fun episode. It is good to see all of them as friends and having such fun. It was hard to see Brandon having a rough time.

And whoa! Callie and Jamie are sooo good! It's nice to see Callie happy, right now at least. It's Callie who knows what will happen.
Good Trouble (2019– )
"This is actually a GOOD Trouble"
17 September 2019
Found this show just browsing through here, but so glad I did. Was actually on my 6th episode and then read some reviews and realised that it's actually a part of bigger series and then turned to the Fosters. It was then that things started to make more sense😅 But I am glad I found both the shows, this is really good tv, apart from what people may say I do really like this show. It might not be as good as the Fosters but how can it be, its just a small part of a bigger show so it absolutely can not be the same. But trust me it is good. So glad they keep bringing the other Fosters in the show, its so good to see them again. And I am so glad they decided to keep Jamie in the show. Callie and Mariana are badass but the show does need some good/hot guys too. Well I am only on the 8th episode but Callie and Jamie do have a good chemistry. So let's see how it all unfolds. But I am glad this show is on.
The Fosters (2013–2018)
"The Fosters" "The Family"
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Fosters: Where the Heart Is (2018)
Season 5, Episode 22
"The Fosters" "The Family"
17 September 2019
This was one of the best series finales ever! Didn't know or hear about this series until I saw the Good trouble, didn't even know that the Fosters existed till I was on the 6th episode of the Good trouble. Then I stopped and googled and found out this amazing series and I am glad I did! It was an amazing journey. The Fosters and even the Good trouble is an amazing show. And now watching the Good trouble after watching the Fosters is a totally different experience. The girls are too badass and the boys are too hot. And the Moms are everything that Moms could be and should be. This show is a true sense of family. And it's all Love and Love!! The finale!! Makes you cry, literally. It's the best finale since Friends ended. Gave me the same chills. End of an Era. Glad the Good trouble is on. Sincerely needed it after this finale.
Veronica Mars (2014)
Logan Logan Logan!
26 August 2019
This Movie gave me everything I wanted. It is everything a fan would want. That LoVe ending is the only thing I wanted and I got it. I never had anything against Piz but Logan is Logan. He had Veronica's heart and mine too. Never have I ever loved a character more than I have loved Logan Echolls. Yeah and for the best understanding of the movie you should probably watch the series first.
Veronica Mars (2004– )
This show was everything!
26 August 2019
I was looking for this show for a long time but couldn't find it anywhere. I found it when it came on hulu, too late but alas I found it.I had no expectations, I just needed something to watch. But OMG just OMG this show is life. The heroine, Veronica, is every teenage girl ever. The betrayals, the revenge, the plot is just amazing. The friends, the enemies, the frenemies are just so well written and well portrayed. But the best part is Logan Echolls. He is just too dreamy. Where to begin? I love him just love him. I have watched over 75 shows and over a 1000 Hollywood movies but never have I ever found a character so appealing. I am obsessed just obsessed with Logan Echolls. But Season 4 ruined it all. I know now how his story ends and it shattered me. Giving such an ending to this amazing character was just cruel. I've had the best time watching him but now it's ruined forever. Jason Dohring had outdone himself. As many popular opinions, he was the life of the show. Despite all his mistakes he was the most honest and selfless person on the show. Well that's all just me and I loved the show.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Portrait of Love (2015 TV Movie)
Jason Jason Jason!
26 August 2019
Like some others have said it before,I can simply watch Jason Dohring in anything. I watched him in Veronica Mars and since then I have been watching everything with him in it. I am obsessed with Jason, first time for me of course. I just don't understand why. He's everything. This movie is good despite what other people say about it.