Marsupilami (1996 Video Game)
I wish they made a better game for the SNES.
20 September 2019
At the time Marsupilami was created, Our Nintendo system was the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. And also at the time, Capcom was licensing Disney. I know Marsupilami was my 90's Disney icon. I wish they made a Marsupilami game for the SNES.
Aww, Poor Geoffrey.
5 January 2019
It was a sad day for our favorite toy store. Toys R Us went out of business and closed all 1,795 stores worldwide (Including Canada). My Toys R Us store closed on June 21st, 2018. And Mastermind Toys moved in on November of 2018. I am going to miss the mascot (Geoffrey the Giraffe) and the "I Want to be a Toys R Us kid" jingle. It was the best toy store in the world. And it's now gone for good.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It was a tearjerker and it was dedicated to the 9/11 terrorist attack.
8 September 2016
Let me explain what happened? According to TV Tome, It was dedicated to the citizens of Manhattan NY, Washington DC, and Philadelphia PA who lives were lost during the 9/11 terrorist attack. I think Craig McCracken was shocked about it when it happened. The City of Frownsville has to do with 9/11. Well, It makes me think. Shouldn't Lou be based on the evil Saddam Hussein? They should have. Well, I was very angry at Saddam Hussein. This is why his statue was destroyed. Boomerang usually runs this episode to remember those who lives were lost. When I saw this episode on Boomerang, It had a memorial card that reads: "This episode of the Powerpuff Girls is dedicated to the memory of those who lives were lost after the 9/11 terrorist attack of the World Trade Center of Manhattan NY. And R.I.P. World Trade Center (1966-2001) :'(. Boy and I hated Saddam Hussein. He was the world's most dangerous dictator. Sesame Street did an episode called "Fire at Hooper's Store". And there was an episode of Reading Rainbow where Levar Burton explain to kids what that construction area in Manhattan NY was formerly The World Trade Center of Manhattan NY. It no longer exists since September 11, 2001.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Marsupilami (1993– )
I love this cartoon! It's awesome!
8 August 2016
The reason why I love this cartoon. It keeps my mind off of Sonic. You see, Disney's Marsupilami was on NBC-TV Saturday Mornings while ABC-TV Saturday Mornings had Sonic SatAM. Also, I love Marsupilami hanging out with his gorilla friend: Maurice. And also, I never seen Marsupilami have a wife or kids. Only a purple gorilla sidekick name Maurice. Also, I love it when Marsupilami can say other things besides "HOUBA!" And i knew Marsupilami can speak like a human. I used to love this cartoon show. It was a hit in the 90's for Saturday Mornings. It was better than Sonic. It was a blast from the past. The Disney version of Marsupilami is way better than the Marathon version.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Raw Toonage (1992– )
I loved this cartoon.
8 August 2016
Well, My favorite segment on Disney's Raw Toonage is Marsupilami. Marsupilami is a yellow, spotted, long-tail marsupial. And owns a purple gorilla sidekick named Maurice. Marsupilami can talk (and does not only say "HOUBA!") And I think Marsupilami is way better than Wander Over Yonder. And best of all: I love Marsupilami more than Wander. I love Maurice more than Sylvia. I love Norman more than Lord Hater. And this is the best show I have ever seen. Thanks to NBC Saturday Mornings, Walt Disney Television Animation, And to Steve Mackall. This was a blast from the past from the 1990's. What was your favorite segment on Disney's Raw Toonage?
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Happy Tree Friends: Youtube Copyright Lawsuit School (II) (2008)
Season Unknown, Episode Unknown
Many Youtubers have seen it and had to take trivia questions about copyright
11 March 2016
A lot of people on Yotube have seen this episode. The time they are forced to watch this episode of Happy Tree Friends is when they got hit with a Copyright strike. And then after watching the video, They have to take Trivia questions about the law of copyright. I remember they showed this clip on Stossel. And John Stossel remarked, "Sounds like you do get punished if people complain you are stealing their stuffs". And the lawyer who was interview said "It would get a lot worse. And the three strikes will get you banned from the internet for life. And Stossel replied "Not from the internet, But you do get banned from YouTube. Well, I hate it when this happens.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cro (1993– )
I remember this show.
7 January 2016
I used to watch this show on PBS Kids back in 1993. It aired on all PBS stations nationwide. It was the very first fully animated series for PBS Kids. This was before Caillou and Arthur came along, Way before Dragon Tales or The Magic School and many others.... And many more stuffs came. I sure do miss Cro, As well as 3-2-1 Contact, Square One Television, Shining Time Station, Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, Newton's Apple, And many others..... And I know Sesame Street is still on the air. And they did revive The Electric Company. And I sure do miss the P-Pals (the original mascot for PBS Kids).
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Happy Tree Friends (II) (1999– )
I never did like the show, And I will explain why
10 December 2015
You see, On Youtube. When a user gets a copyright strike, Youtube force those users to watch a special Happy Tree Friends video that teaches users the law about Copyright. And I hate it when it happens. I remember seeing a clip of it on Nighttime with John Stossel. And he mention that Youtube has their own channel and posted this warning video about Copyright Laws. And it was the Happy Tree Friend video titled "Youtube's Copyright Lawsuit School". I remember Stossel said to the lawyer, It sounds like you get punished if people keep complaining you are stealing their stuffs. And the lawyer explains that if you get three strikes, You will get banned from the internet for life. And Stossel replied, Not from the Internet. But you do get banned from Youtube. Well, I do hate Happy Tree Friends of the video they made to teach us the rules about Copyright.
4 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.