Reviews

Felicity (1998–2002)
Wonderful and sensitive
4 January 2004
I just love shows like this! Smooth, half-dramatic but still very funny. I love how they use love in the show and I love the little things, like how Felicity record her diary. I was hooked from the beginning, and GO Keri Russel!!
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What I Like About You (2002–2006)
Amanda Bynes shines
3 January 2004
I was suprised how Amanda Bynes do a great job. I've always thought that she was kinda like Hilary Duff, suck at acting, but this is really funny.

Jennie Garth is ok, but I can't relate to her at all, her character's personality in the show is split.

I love the jokes, so original.

It's simply a funny show!
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ghost Ship (2002)
Too darn predictable
2 January 2004
This movie was quite scary but I did NOT like the first scene that killed all the people at the boat - Horrible! I was actually chocked, and I almost puked, what could they possibly have gotten from showing the whole happening...

Emily Browning was good, and she was pretty much the only one who made the movie good...

It was unbeliveble predictable, god I hate that.

Good effects...not if you see people get sliced and diced THAT close.

*****/10
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Smart film
3 August 2003
The FIRST time you watch it. The second time is just boooring..

Shannen Doherty I must say, is a good actress with great skills, that's why I think that she deserves better then this.

The movie is is not a ripoff, but it just hasn't got the spark. It's definatelly NOT a movie of Shannen's, NOT her style of movies, even she does make good thrills.

Nope I see Shannen in comedies, where you can laugh out loud when showing her boobs and wearing a tight, short skirt which shows her incredible nice legs. Ok well she can do that in a thriller too, but still she's a "Jay and Silent Bob" -kinda girl, who screams to the director to shut up.

But the movie was really good, actually. More then what I expected from the actors.

7 out of 10 stars.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Friends 'Til the End (1997 TV Movie)
Oh Yes, Go Shay!
3 August 2003
Shannen Doherty's kind of movie.

If I had not seen it 5 times i'd give it a 10, coz it's really good, but no...

Everything is ok. The plot, the actors, the clothes.. There is just one thing, I HATE the music that they played! Like OMG who would ever want to change places with Shannen in a band that is SO BAD!! I'd muuuch rather be the other girl (see I haven't studied the character names ;-P)

Yeap, but i'll give it 7 out of 10 anyway, it's worth that...
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.