Reviews

Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003–2005)
It's time to play Taps...
13 December 2003
...for Star Wars may be truly dead after this abomination hit the television screen. Tartakovsky had great success with Samurai Jack, and, much to my absolute disappointment, success with Dexter's Laboratory. But this... This... I don't even know what to call it. There is no word that describes how absolutely awful it is.

There are times when television programs make me want to cry, puke and throw my television through the window at the same time. This is one of them.
5 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
...Wow...
12 November 2003
Watching Cartoon Network's "The New Fridays" makes me long for the old Cartoon Cartoon Fridays. They weren't nearly as annoying as Tommy and Nzinga (The hell kind of name is that anyway?). Tommy actually said he was "Still tingling" over the 5 minute crapfest 'Clone Wars' that airs on Cartoon Network. A 'Microseries' as it were. How can anyone tingle over 5 minutes of crap that you've probably already gathered happened in the damn movie theatre?

All around crapification. Now, I mean no offense to Tommy or Nzinga, they're probably nice people in their own right, (I'm sure that the writers forced Tommy to tingle) but this is just ludicrous. Cartoon Network is for cartoons, not people. Give it up.
13 out of 29 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Duck Dodgers (2003–2005)
Disappointing
2 November 2003
The original Duck Dodgers cartoons, while not half-hour shows, were far superior to this pile of dog vomit. Duck Dodgers and his sidekick Porky Pig are back again, and this time they are devastatingly unfunny. The writers try far too hard to make Dodgers the mad-cap character he was when the original cartoon aired.

The best part about this show? It ends after a half hour.
2 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.