Reviews

Finish this!
26 August 2019
I've been waiting and waiting! I cannot be the only one! Finish we need a happily ever after.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
NCIS: New Orleans: Jackpot (2019)
Season 5, Episode 20
Please!
17 April 2019
Tom Arnold is not a colorful southern personality. He is not Southern!!! He is a sad mouth breather! He is annoying and makes every episode he is in like nails on a chalkboard! I love this show, I hate this character!
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Really?
13 April 2019
I've watched this show for weeks. It's okay nothing to write home about but I thought it could get better. Then last week they told me that as a Fox News viewer I thought something unrealistic. Now I am a former Proven Innocent viewer. Blanket statements are stupid and elitist. Again the rich are telling the middle class how we think and how awful we are for it. As usual Hollywood you are wrong! Glad to know Proven Innocent does not need Fox News Viewers. There aren't that many of us. Right?
3 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Legacies (2018– )
Well Dern Fern!
30 March 2019
Today I watched the finale. I am so sad to see it go! This finale had it all! Tugged on my heartstrings and made me happy for them and sad for them! I can't wait for next season! Overall it's been a great show! I like being able to watch characters grow. This show is definitely showing that. Thanx CW
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Roswell, New Mexico (2019– )
Want to like it!
11 March 2019
I am so tired of politics in my fiction!!! I want to like this show so much! I like several of the actors. The idea is good, so good they are doing twice. But I have questions. How do illegal business owners do their taxes. So, if they are not dealing with the IRS then they are breaking the law more than once. See politics! It's baffling! It makes it hard to concentrate on the story.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So cute!🤗
10 February 2019
Yes it's predictable and corny. They won no Oscars. It's just so dern adorable! Over the years I've watched several times. If you need a sweet movie romance you can't go wrong! It makes me feel good. You can't say anything better than that can you.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
General Hospital: Episode #1.14262 (2019)
Season 1, Episode 14,262
Hey joe!
9 February 2019
I'm so glad to see Joe flanigan in something. He looks good. I loved him in SGA! Hope he saves the day!
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Love British Cooking shows!
28 January 2019
I'm watching season 13 right now. It's the first season I've seen. I have enjoyed it so much! But, the reason I'm writing this is the Scottish Chefs. Yes, through the season several chefs have been lovely and truly gracious. But Ben was so sweet and honest and wanted all of them to do well. He was so endearing. All the Scots seemed so supportive and a little self deprecating I related with them. Great show!
Happy Together (2018–2019)
Come on now!
15 January 2019
I really, really want to like this show! I just can't quit get there. The premise is funny and has potential. But instead of hitting the mark I spend the entire time watching cringing for these people. Somebody help them please! It wouldn't take much I can see the possibilities.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stargate SG-1: Fragile Balance (2003)
Season 7, Episode 3
Such a good performance!
5 January 2019
I love this episode! It's so much fun and Micheal welsh did such a great job! Seriously, I have never seen Micheal Welsh in anything that he wasn't perfect! He is so underated. He should be in so many more shows than he is.
Midnight, Texas (2017–2018)
10x100
31 December 2018
I love this show it is so much fun! I just hate the seasons are so short! More midnight please!!!
16 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Legacies (2018– )
What a way to renew!
7 December 2018
I like the idea. It was sad to loose vampire diaries and the originals. They were good shows. What I like to call mind candy. I was sad when they ended but, I knew it was time. Legacies seems to be a great compromise. Somewhere between the two cancelled vamp shows and supernatural. I like it a lot it's very entertaining so far. Keep it up.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Supernatural: Byzantium (2018)
Season 14, Episode 8
Crazy girls!
7 December 2018
Tonight had 2 crazy women. but, I have to say the one playing the nothing( Erica Cerra) was awesome! I will never look at her again without thinking what a bad idea it would be to break up with her! What a great actress!
21 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Oh, Santa!
1 December 2018
Yes, it's sappy and sweet. In the best possible way! This movie is great! Maybe the best Christmas movie I've seen in a while. The comedy element was spot on! Honestly with Kurt Russell it's hard to go wrong. The kids did a fantastic job too. I will definitely be recommending this to my family and friends. I hope you like it as much as I have.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Murphy Brown (1988–2018)
So tired!
17 November 2018
Every day I hear the media lie about our President. Why should it be enjoyable to watch watch a not funny comedy do it too? Hint. It's not. Murphy Brown was so good when I was young. Today it is just sad. PLEASE START TELLING THE TRUTH! Or at the very least start being funny. Calling your President dumb then playing a laugh track just isn't cutting it. I won't be watching again.
39 out of 72 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Charmed (2018– )
Ick!
10 November 2018
This show is so boring. I've tried to watch a couple of times but it lacks any kind of cohesion. Their mom and white lighter are the best people on the show and one of them is dead. Plus this show is trying to up thier ratings by making Potshots at our President. Trust me so many people are tired of hearing the same old crud. This show is not a Girl power show it's a let's complain show. So, save time and watch a late night talk show.
5 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Saturday Night Live (1975– )
Didn't your momma teach better!
15 October 2018
Making fun of people you don't like is not comedy. When you don't like someone and you make fun of them that's bullying. Only someone concerned with how small they are has to resort to such base behavior.
11 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Deception (2018)
Great show!
10 October 2018
To bad it's gone. I can't believe ABC got rid of another great show!
The Outpost (2018– )
It's fun to watch!
3 October 2018
It reminds me of Xena and Hercules. Not as campy but the potential is there. I hope this show makes it, these actors have done a fantastic job and I can't wait to see where they take it.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Last Man Standing (2011– )
So, so, so happy!
29 September 2018
I have missed this show! I have signed petitions for it and everything! Thank you, thank you, thank you Fox and the cast for bringing back this sweet, funny show!
11 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Life Itself (2018)
HHHMMMM WELL.......
20 September 2018
I got a free ticket to go see this movie. It's not one I would have chosen for myself. I have to admit I am happy to have seen it. Antonio Banderas was amazing. Many of the actors really did a top notch job. I laughed,I cried a lot and I squeaked several times. All in all it's worth the time and money. The point of the movie is beautiful. One thing, I wonder do people in New York City really swear that much?
3 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
IMDb at the Emmys (2016– )
So lucky!
19 September 2018
Isn't it wonderful that Hollywood no longer needs us to watch! How exciting for them!
7 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Reverie (2018– )
Summer TV is a mixed bag.
14 August 2018
I have watched the whole season now and can safely say....Please, please, please don't cancel it! I liked it. Reverie has made summer better! I like the people in it. You can't go wrong with Dennis Haysbert ever! It's exciting, mysterious and emotional. I hope you enjoy it too.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Like Father (2018)
I feel uplifted!
8 August 2018
I just finished this movie and I liked it. It made me laugh it made me teAr up. Kelsey Grammar is a hoot. Both he and Kristen Bell played their parts wonderfully. I didn't really notice the bad language because in the movies you expect New Yorkers to cuss. As for this being a commercial for Cruie lines I think that was a by product from making the ship a character in the movie. It looked like fun though. Right? The table mates on the ship were great too. When you are deciding to watch this movie ask yourself do I just want a little mind candy? If the answer is yes then by all means watch Like Father! I hope you enjoy it too.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Love, love, love this show!
31 July 2018
It was my favorite new show last fall. Every week I looked forward to it. Heck, our whole family got together and cooked dinner to watch this show. Jason Ritter is awesome and I've never seen a show with JoAnna Garcia Swisher in it that I didn't like! Both of them are so talented! Kimberly Hebert Gregory was new to me but I will watch things just because she's in it now. She has attitude to spare but in the way that lets you know she cares. She has a great smile too. So to sum it up out of this world cast. Lessons in treating people better. Telling us to be the best we can be. A downright entertaining hour of tv that touches more than your funny bone. Thank you abc. Please do more like this. So excited for this year.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.