Reviews

Here is what I think of this movie
17 August 2019
For several years, we lost a lot of souls to the life of prostitution and in that life, a lot of prostitutes whom all of them were somebody's daughter like Mrs. Moffitt said were killed either by their pimps or their clients. This is a life that we decent people refuse to address. It has to stop because things have gotten so dire that this is what a victory looks like and I am sorry folks but Arthur Joseph Treece's conviction of racketeering and 16-year sentence were no victory. The case of Diana Gayle Moffitt's murder which has never been officially solved should not be closed because when there is domestic violence involved in the life of prostitution or any life, there needs to be change on a cultural level and that change needs to start with each and every one of you.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Death of A Cheerleader (1994 TV Movie)
Angela Delvecchio
16 August 2019
15 year old freshman from Santa Mira High School, Angela Delvecchio (played by Kellie Martin) is burning up with jealousy. Her arch enemy was the most popular girl at Santa Mira High School, 15 year old Stacy Lockwood (played by Tori Spelling). But she's not gonna stay her arch enemy for very long. Angela starts with a trap pretending to be a friend of Stacy's from the Larks inviting her to a dinner party with the Larks on Saturday Night. No one fears foul play. I don't think it ever occured to the Lockwood Family that there was anything other than the surprise invitation that their daughter would probably have such a great time. But Stacy Lockwood will soon find out there is no dinner party. There was no meal on the menu. The only thing on the menu was murder. For the first time, Stacy realizes Angela is obsessed with her but finds herself trapped in unfamiliar outskirts. Stacy ran to a house and sought help from complete strangers. She seemed very upset and she tried to call her parents but there was no answer and her parents were not home yet so the gentleman of the house decided that he would offer to take her home himself. But Stacy's parents are still not home yet and Angela is one step ahead of them. It appeared to be a teenager who showed up out of nowhere and made punching motions but apparently, the gentleman doesn't see Angela's knife. So initially, it was a fist fight. Not realizing that Stacy is fatally wounded, he persues the attacker. He followed her for some distance and halfway, he thought, "Wait a minute. I have to go back and see what happened to Stacy." A neighbor has already found the dying teen." The way Angela killed Stacy -- repeatedly stabbing her -- shows how out of control her jealousy and rage was. Angela was in a lot of pain and she thought that killing Stacy would end that pain. No one suspects Angela. For 6 months, Angela keeps her secret until she can no longer live with her guilt but she can't bear to speak the truth. So she writes it. Just as Angela was leaving for school and she told her mother "I just wrote you a note. Read it when you get a chance." 3 months later, 16 year old Angela Delvecchio is found guilty of second-degree murder. She is sentenced to a maximum of 9 years. Her quest for popularity destroys Stacy and her parents' memories. Whenever anyone would see Stacy's mother, she told them she couldn't hear another girl laugh or see other children without crying and I'm sure that lasted for years if not forever at 23 years of age after 7 years in custody, Angela Delvecchio was released on parole and after finishing her 9-year sentence with 2 years of parole, she now lives under a new identity.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Killer Among Friends (1992 TV Movie)
Death of Jennifer Anne Monroe
8 May 2019
Ellen Holloway and Carla Lewis killed Jennifer Anne Monroe because they were extremely jealous. Jenny was popular with the boys and Ellen and Carla were not and that was the whole motive for murdering her. They didn't want her around anymore. So they hatched a sophisticated plan to eliminate their competition forever. On the day of the murder, Carla made arrangements to pick up Jenny on Saturday on the pretense of hanging out at the park. Jenny had no idea she was in danger. She and Carla drove into the woods where they met up with Ellen and Kathy. That's when Ellen triggered the rest of the plan staging a fake fight with Carla to throw Jenny off-guard. So Jenny got out of the car to break up the fight but then, Ellen and Carla dropped the charade and turned on Jenny. They harbored a lot of rage for her. So made her go into the trail area leading to the creek. They beat her up. Ellen and Carla were hitting and torturing and cutting Jenny's hair. Kathy Pearl who was brought along for the murder did nothing except run back to the car because she wanted none of the violence. Ellen and Carla intensified their assault. They pushed her down underwater. Ellen held Jenny's feet and Carla held her down until the bubbles stopped and then both of them placed a log on Jenny's head to finish the job. Ellen rushed off to a family gathering inwardly celebrating the elimination of her thinner and prettier rival and Carla went home to call Jenny's mother, Jean pretending to be worried concocting the phony story about the guys in the red monte carlo. Kathy was sworn to secrecy or suffer the consequences.
Manxmouse (1979)
Wendy biting Ethan on the hand for trying to hurt Manxmouse
27 February 2019
What I have to say about the part where Wendy bit Ethan on the hand for trying to hurt Manxmouse is that biting people is very wrong.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
When Candice Bergen told Reese Witherspoon's mother to go back to her double-wide and fry something
7 February 2019
I found it hilarious when Candice Bergen fell to the ground when Reese Witherspoon punched her in the jaw. Even if she was kind of irked when she found out that Reese Witherspoon lied about her identity and then left her son at the altar and everyone was supporting that, she shouldn't have told Reese Witherspoon's mother to go back to her double-wide and fry something.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
No One Would Tell (2018 TV Movie)
About the judge's closing statement in this remake
23 January 2019
The closing statement that the judge in this remake made was a lot similar to the closing statement the judge in the original version made.

"How many of you have been hit? Who among you slaps your girlfriend? Well, this is against the law; it's wrong... and you watched it happen to Sarah and you did nothing. You have a responsibility to the people you care about. If you see them hurting or see them in trouble, you step in and do something about it. Tell someone so that this does not happen again."

Silence has claimed the lives of many. While one may understandably feel as though they have no right to intervene, abuse and sexual assault cases can prove to have tragic consequences. Help the ones you love. Tell someone, and urge them to do the same.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Promise (1999 TV Movie)
The Promise
5 January 2019
Here's what I think the lines in the scene where Bill was convicted should have been; Judge: Jury, have you agreed on a verdict? Jury Foreman: Yes! We've agreed, your honor. Judge: Please hand the verdict to the bailiff. Will the defendant please rise? On the count of murder in the first-degree, how do you find the defendant? Jury Foreman: We find the defendant guilty. Judge: For several years, we lost 6,488 souls in battles fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. But during those several years, 11,766 women were killed, but by their own spouses. This is a war that we, in this country, refuse to address. It has to stop because things have gotten so dire that this is what a victory looks like and I am sorry folks but today was no victory. This case should not be closed because when it comes to domestic violence, there needs to be change on a cultural level and that change needs to start with each and every one of you. Sentencing one week from today. Court is dismissed. Randall Stoller: Hey, Dan, thank you. Thank you so much. Dan Rosen: As for the kids, they're amazing, you know. Joanne Stoller: I know. Dan Rosen: See you at sentencing. Joanne Stoller: Thanks again, Dan. Dan Rosen: Yeah. Doris Miles: Joanne? Randall? This is a little awkward but, well, now that it's done, we'd really like to see the kids from time to time. Harold Miles: I mean, we can understand if they don't want to. Joanne Stoller: Listen, you'll always be their grandparents. Call us. OK? Harold Miles: Yeah. Thanks.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Surrogate (1995 TV Movie)
Samantha Micelli from Who's the Boss? meets Pam Davidson Hinkley from The Greatest American Hero
2 December 2018
I watch this movie on YouTube and I hope it never gets taken down because I never get tired of watching the characters that Connie Sellecca and David Dukes play in this movie get what they deserve at the end of this movie. I think Connie Sellecca is too nice to play the role as a villain. All the other characters she played were nice ladies and she is a nice lady in real life. I can't believe Alyssa Milano trusted her. And what Alyssa Milano and Connie Sellecca have in common is that they're both Italian Americans who were born in New York City but they were born in different parts of New York City. Alyssa Milano was born in Brooklyn and Connie Sellecca was born in The Bronx.
Madeline (1952)
The Madeline short
4 November 2018
In the story, Madeline and her friends live with their teacher, Miss Clavel in an old house in Paris. Paris is a city in a faraway country called France. The people in France don't speak English like we do. They speak French. When they want to say hello, they say "Bonjour." When they want to say goodbye, they say, "Au revoir." Do you know any French words? I'll bet you do. If you have ever sung this song, then you can speak French. Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques, Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous? Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines! Ding, dang, dong. Ding, dang, dong. I told you you could speak French. Now let's sing it in English. Are you sleeping? Are you sleeping? Brother John, Brother, John, All the bells are ringing! All the bells are ringing! Ding, dong ding. Ding, dong, ding. I wonder if those bells woke him up. The children in France sing many songs. Some of them sound like the songs we sing. Here's one about a little girl who is really upset. Her daddy wants her to act like a grown up but she says she's just a kid and she would rather sit around and eat candy. The French word for candy is "bonbons." See if you can hear the word, "bonbons." Ah! Vous derai-je, Maman Ce qui cause mon tourment? Papa veut que je raisonne, Comme une grande personne; Moi, je dis que les bonbons Valent mieux que la raison. Did you notice something strange about that song? Right! The words were in French but the tune was the same one we use when we sing "Twinkle, twinkle, little star." Pretend you're walking in the woods at night and you look up and you see a star twinkling in the sky. Now lets sing Twinkle, twinkle little star in English. Ready? Twinkle, twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky Twinkle, twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Twinkle, twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky Twinkle, twinkle little star How I wonder what you are If Madeline and her friends were walking through the woods in France, they might hear an owl. The French word for owl is "hibou." You can't hear the owl in this song but you can hear another bird. Can you guess what it is? Listen carefully. Dans la forêt lointaine On entend le coucou Du haut de son grand chêne Il répond au hibou: "Coucou, coucou" Did you recognize the call of the cuckoo? The cuckoo sounds the same in both French and English but some animals sound different. In our country, a duck says "Quack! Quack!" Can you say that? Right! But in France, the ducks say "Couin! Couin!" Can you say that? Good! Listen to this song about some French ducks. The French word for duck is "Canard." Trois canards déployant ses ailes, Couin! couin! couin! Disait à sa cane fidèle, Couin! couin! couin! Quand donc finiront nos tourments, Couin! couin! couin! Quand donc finiront nos tourments, Couin! couin! couin! couin! Now sing along when we say "Couin! Couin! Couin!" Trois canards déployant ses ailes, Couin! couin! couin! Disait à sa cane fidèle, Couin! couin! couin! Quand donc finiront nos tourments, Couin! couin! couin! Quand donc finiront nos tourments, Couin! couin! couin! couin! Good! There's another animal that sounds a little different in French. Listen to this song and see if you can guess what animal it's about. I'll give you a hint. It's soft and furry and catches rats. Y'a un rat dans l' grenier J'entends le chat qui miaule, Y'a un rat dans l' grenier J'entends le chat miauler. J'entends, j'entends, J'entends le chat qui miaule, J'entends, j'entends, J'entends le chat miauler. What animal was that song about? It was about a cat. That's right. The words said there's a rat in the barn. I hear the cat who sang "Miaule." That rat must have been really afraid of the cat. Are you afraid of animals? Madeline's not. In the story, it said that Madeline was not afraid of mice. She wasn't even afraid of the tiger at the zoo. Do you think she would have been afraid of an elephant? I don't think so. But she might be afraid to climb up on an elephant and take a ride on one. That could be a little scary. Here's a song that says, if you climbed up on an elephant, you would be so high up, it would be really scary. The French word for elephant is "elephant." Monter sur un elephant C'est haut, c'est haut! Monter sur un elephant C'est haut, c'est effrayant! How about 2 elephants? Monter sur deux elephants... C'est haut, c'est haut! Monter sur deux elephants... C'est haut, c'est effrayant! How about 3 elephants? Oh no! Monter sur trois elephants... C'est haut, c'est haut! Monter sur trois elephants... C'est haut, c'est effrayant! Let's sing it in English. Climb up an elephant's back It's high! It's high! Climb up an elephant's back! Oh my, oh my, it's high! Let's try 2 elephants. Climb up 2 elephants' backs It's high! It's high! Climb up 2 elephants' backs Oh my, oh my, it's high! How about 3 elephants? Oh boy! Climb up 3 elephants' backs It's high! It's high! Climb up 3 elephants' backs! Oh my, oh my, it's high! All right! You can climb down from the elephants now. Oh, be careful. You'll probably need a ladder to get down. The name of this song is Alouette and alouette means a lark. Everytime you hear the French words, la tête, point to your head, when you hear, les yeux, point to your eyes, when you hear, le bec, point to your nose, when you hear, la bouche, point to your mouth. Alouette, gentille alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai. Je te plumerai la tête. Je te plumerai la tête. Et la tête! Et la tête! Alouette, Alouette! Alouette, gentille alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai. Je te plumerai les yeux. Je te plumerai les yeux. Et les yeux! Et les yeux Et la tête! Et la tête! Alouette! Alouette! Alouette, gentille alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai. Je te plumerai le bec. Je te plumerai le bec. Et le bec! Et le bec! Et les yeux! Et les yeux Et la tête! Et la tête! Alouette! Alouette! Alouette, gentille alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai. Je te plumerai la bouche. Je te plumerai la bouche. Et la bouche! Et la bouche! Et le bec! Et le bec! Et les yeux! Et les yeux Et la tête! Et la tête! Alouette! Alouette! Alouette, gentille alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai. Do you remember in the story, Madeline went to the hospital? She had appendicitis. You've probably never had appendicitis but I'll bet you've had a cold. Oh, it's no fun when you have a cold. Your nose is all stuffed up and perhaps you sneeze. Let me hear you sneeze. Good! Can you sneeze 3 times in a row? Let me hear you. 1, 2, 3! Good! Here's a silly song that French children sing while they're bouncing a ball. It's about someone who has a cold. At the end, he sneezes 3 times. It goes like this. Allô, allô, monsieur! Sortez-vous, monsieur? Non, non, monsieur. Pourquoi donc, monsieur? J'ai le rhume monsieur. Toussez donc, monsieur. Atchoum, atchoum, atchoum, monsieur! Now here it is in English. Listen once and sing it with us the second time. Be sure to give 3 loud sneezes at the end. Hello, hello, hello, sir! Meet me at the grocer. No, sir! Why, sir? Because I have a cold, sir. Where did you get your cold, sir? At the north pole, sir. What were you doing there, sir? Shooting polar bears, sir. Let me hear you sneeze, sir. Achoo, achoo, achoo, sir! Now let's do it together. Hello, hello, hello, sir! Meet me at the grocer. No, sir! Why, sir? Because I have a cold, sir. Where did you get your cold, sir? At the north pole, sir. What were you doing there, sir? Shooting polar bears, sir. Let me hear you sneeze, sir. Achoo, achoo, achoo, sir! Good! You know, it's fun learning about children from other countries, isn't it? Maybe someday, one of you will travel to France and then you can sing these songs with the French children you meet there. Goodbye for now! Au revoir!
Madeline (1988 TV Short)
This Madeline Special
4 November 2018
In this special, Madeline and her friends live with their teacher, Miss Clavel in an old house in Paris. Paris is a city in a faraway country called France. The people in France don't speak English like we do. They speak French. When they want to say hello, they say "Bonjour." When they want to say goodbye, they say, "Au revoir." Do you know any French words? I'll bet you do. If you have ever sung this song, then you can speak French. Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques, Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous? Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines! Ding, dang, dong. Ding, dang, dong. I told you you could speak French. Now let's sing it in English. Are you sleeping? Are you sleeping? Brother John, Brother, John, All the bells are ringing! All the bells are ringing! Ding, dong ding. Ding, dong, ding. I wonder if those bells woke him up. The children in France sing many songs. Some of them sound like the songs we sing. Here's one about a little girl who is really upset. Her daddy wants her to act like a grown up but she says she's just a kid and she would rather sit around and eat candy. The French word for candy is "bonbons." See if you can hear the word, "bonbons." Ah! Vous derai-je, Maman Ce qui cause mon tourment? Papa veut que je raisonne, Comme une grande personne; Moi, je dis que les bonbons Valent mieux que la raison. Did you notice something strange about that song? Right! The words were in French but the tune was the same one we use when we sing "Twinkle, twinkle, little star." Pretend you're walking in the woods at night and you look up and you see a star twinkling in the sky. Now lets sing Twinkle, twinkle little star in English. Ready? Twinkle, twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky Twinkle, twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Twinkle, twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky Twinkle, twinkle little star How I wonder what you are If Madeline and her friends were walking through the woods in France, they might hear an owl. The French word for owl is "hibou." You can't hear the owl in this song but you can hear another bird. Can you guess what it is? Listen carefully. Dans la forêt lointaine On entend le coucou Du haut de son grand chêne Il répond au hibou: "Coucou, coucou" Did you recognize the call of the cuckoo? The cuckoo sounds the same in both French and English but some animals sound different. In our country, a duck says "Quack! Quack!" Can you say that? Right! But in France, the ducks say "Couin! Couin!" Can you say that? Good! Listen to this song about some French ducks. The French word for duck is "Canard." Trois canards déployant ses ailes, Couin! couin! couin! Disait à sa cane fidèle, Couin! couin! couin! Quand donc finiront nos tourments, Couin! couin! couin! Quand donc finiront nos tourments, Couin! couin! couin! couin! Now sing along when we say "Couin! Couin! Couin!" Trois canards déployant ses ailes, Couin! couin! couin! Disait à sa cane fidèle, Couin! couin! couin! Quand donc finiront nos tourments, Couin! couin! couin! Quand donc finiront nos tourments, Couin! couin! couin! couin! Good! There's another animal that sounds a little different in French. Listen to this song and see if you can guess what animal it's about. I'll give you a hint. It's soft and furry and catches rats. Y'a un rat dans l' grenier J'entends le chat qui miaule, Y'a un rat dans l' grenier J'entends le chat miauler. J'entends, j'entends, J'entends le chat qui miaule, J'entends, j'entends, J'entends le chat miauler. What animal was that song about? It was about a cat. That's right. The words said there's a rat in the barn. I hear the cat who sang "Miaule." That rat must have been really afraid of the cat. Are you afraid of animals? Madeline's not. In the story, it said that Madeline was not afraid of mice. She wasn't even afraid of the tiger at the zoo. Do you think she would have been afraid of an elephant? I don't think so. But she might be afraid to climb up on an elephant and take a ride on one. That could be a little scary. Here's a song that says, if you climbed up on an elephant, you would be so high up, it would be really scary. The French word for elephant is "elephant." Monter sur un elephant C'est haut, c'est haut! Monter sur un elephant C'est haut, c'est effrayant! How about 2 elephants? Monter sur deux elephants... C'est haut, c'est haut! Monter sur deux elephants... C'est haut, c'est effrayant! How about 3 elephants? Oh no! Monter sur trois elephants... C'est haut, c'est haut! Monter sur trois elephants... C'est haut, c'est effrayant! Let's sing it in English. Climb up an elephant's back It's high! It's high! Climb up an elephant's back! Oh my, oh my, it's high! Let's try 2 elephants. Climb up 2 elephants' backs It's high! It's high! Climb up 2 elephants' backs Oh my, oh my, it's high! How about 3 elephants? Oh boy! Climb up 3 elephants' backs It's high! It's high! Climb up 3 elephants' backs! Oh my, oh my, it's high! All right! You can climb down from the elephants now. Oh, be careful. You'll probably need a ladder to get down. The name of this song is Alouette and alouette means a lark. Everytime you hear the French words, la tête, point to your head, when you hear, les yeux, point to your eyes, when you hear, le bec, point to your nose, when you hear, la bouche, point to your mouth. Alouette, gentille alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai. Je te plumerai la tête. Je te plumerai la tête. Et la tête! Et la tête! Alouette, Alouette! Alouette, gentille alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai. Je te plumerai les yeux. Je te plumerai les yeux. Et les yeux! Et les yeux Et la tête! Et la tête! Alouette! Alouette! Alouette, gentille alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai. Je te plumerai le bec. Je te plumerai le bec. Et le bec! Et le bec! Et les yeux! Et les yeux Et la tête! Et la tête! Alouette! Alouette! Alouette, gentille alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai. Je te plumerai la bouche. Je te plumerai la bouche. Et la bouche! Et la bouche! Et le bec! Et le bec! Et les yeux! Et les yeux Et la tête! Et la tête! Alouette! Alouette! Alouette, gentille alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai. Do you remember in the story, Madeline went to the hospital? She had appendicitis. You've probably never had appendicitis but I'll bet you've had a cold. Oh, it's no fun when you have a cold. Your nose is all stuffed up and perhaps you sneeze. Let me hear you sneeze. Good! Can you sneeze 3 times in a row? Let me hear you. 1, 2, 3! Good! Here's a silly song that French children sing while they're bouncing a ball. It's about someone who has a cold. At the end, he sneezes 3 times. It goes like this. Allô, allô, monsieur! Sortez-vous, monsieur? Non, non, monsieur. Pourquoi donc, monsieur? J'ai le rhume monsieur. Toussez donc, monsieur. Atchoum, atchoum, atchoum, monsieur! Now here it is in English. Listen once and sing it with us the second time. Be sure to give 3 loud sneezes at the end. Hello, hello, hello, sir! Meet me at the grocer. No, sir! Why, sir? Because I have a cold, sir. Where did you get your cold, sir? At the north pole, sir. What were you doing there, sir? Shooting polar bears, sir. Let me hear you sneeze, sir. Achoo, achoo, achoo, sir! Now let's do it together. Hello, hello, hello, sir! Meet me at the grocer. No, sir! Why, sir? Because I have a cold, sir. Where did you get your cold, sir? At the north pole, sir. What were you doing there, sir? Shooting polar bears, sir. Let me hear you sneeze, sir. Achoo, achoo, achoo, sir! Good! You know, it's fun learning about children from other countries, isn't it? Maybe someday, one of you will travel to France and then you can sing these songs with the French children you meet there. Goodbye for now! Au revoir!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Faerie Tale Theatre: The Little Mermaid (1987)
Season 6, Episode 2
Fun Fact of this version
29 July 2018
Did you all know that the Little Mermaid in this version is Mindy McConnell from Mork and Mindy and the other princess in this version is Morgana the Wicked Witch from Excalibur which was released in 1981, the year I was born and the prince in this version is Dr. Andrew Brown from Everwood and the Sea Witch in this version is Nancy Pryor from Airport 75 and the Sea King in this version is Willy Loman from the 2000 remake of Death of a Salesman and the Little Mermaid's older sisters are Cassie Ferguson from A Chorus Line and Sherry from Saturday Night Live?
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
10 year old children need to at least listen to their older siblings no matter how wrong they may be not to let them be friends with grown up mentally ill people
10 July 2018
To all of you 10 year old girls out there, you can be friends with whoever you want even if they are grown up mentally ill men but remember, no matter how wrong she may be not to let you be friends with grown up mentally ill men, your big sister is your best friend in all the world, so please at least listen to her.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Nightingale (1992 TV Movie)
The scenery
7 July 2018
The original Hans Christian Andersen story of The Nightingale took place in China but in this version of the story, the characters dressed in a little bit of Chinese clothing and a little bit of Japanese clothing and the scenery looked Japanese.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hiroshima Maiden (1988 TV Special)
Tamlyn Tomita as Miyeko
25 June 2018
Did any of you know that Tamlyn Tomita who played a Japanese girl named Miyeko who survived the atomic bomb of Hiroshima is also Japanese in real life?
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Face on the Milk Carton (1995 TV Movie)
The Sequel to If Someone Had Known
20 April 2018
On May 24, 1995 which was 3 weeks and 2 days after May 1, 1995 when she shot her abusive husband dead, Goofy's son, Max's girlfriend, Roxanne from A Goofy Movie/Mona from the Christmas Maximus segment of Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas (played by Kellie Martin) who stabbed a cheerleader to death gets screwed over AGAIN when she sees a picture of herself at age 3 on the back of a milk carton lol
Patty's new friends, Queenie and Paulie
25 March 2017
When a deaf teenage girl named Patty Miller (played by Mary Vreeland) who wears hearing aids, has a high pitched voice and reads lips wanted to change her image to be accepted at school, her new friends, Queenie and Paulie who turn out to be bad girls and don't know any sign language fixed her up with a some guy and they even put Patty up to shoplifting at the grocery store and abandon her when she is caught and Rob who works at the store begs his uncle who owns the store to let her go and after learning her lesson, she puts herself back together goes to the school dance.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Killer Among Friends (1992 TV Movie)
The Death of Jennifer Anne Monroe
30 January 2017
Jenny (Tiffani Thiessen) was a sweet beautiful girl who had her whole future laid out in front of her and ever since she was little, she came to know these 2 girls, Ellen (Margaret Welsh) and Carla (Angie Rae McKinney) and to trust them and because of it, her mother, Jean (Patty Duke) trusted them too but after the truth came out about Jenny's murder, she regrets that. So, I'm asking you, please don't be fooled by them too. They murdered Jenny out of jealousy and they deserved to be punished.I hope the same thing won't happen to Jenny's niece/Greg (David Cubitt) and Sheryl's (Debra Sharkey) daughter when she becomes a teenager.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Full House: The Hole-in-the-Wall Gang (1991)
Season 4, Episode 21
DJ and Stephanie were so sneaky
18 November 2016
Oh man! Danny's gonna be really steamed when he sees that hole in his wall! DJ and Stephanie are toast! And also, I think that it was a really lame idea for DJ and Stephanie to fix that hole in the wall before their dad came home from work just because he was such a neat freak when they know that the stuff they were using to cover that hole wasn't gonna work since it would take a while for it to dry up. Why don't DJ and Stephanie just be straight with their dad? I mean tell him the truth. He would probably be so proud of DJ and Stephanie for telling him the truth that he won't explode at them for ruining his wall.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Last Fling (1987 TV Movie)
John Ritter and Connie Sellecca
17 April 2016
This film took place in Los Angeles, California just like their 3 TV shows, Three's Company, Three's a Crowd and The Greatest American Hero did. Gloria Faye Franklin (played by Connie Sellecca AKA Pam Davidson Hinkley from The Greatest American Hero) who is about to marry the wrong guy who betrays her on his trip to Vegas by sleeping with another woman decides to do the same by calling Phillip Reed (played by John Ritter AKA Jack Tripper from Three's Company and Three's a Crowd R.I.P.) whom she just met at the zoo and invites him on a weekend trip to Mexico and they fall in love and they end up in bed together and Gloria leaves Phillip a videotape saying that she is getting married in a week, so he tries to stop the wedding and find her and convince her that they belong together. The movie ends when Gloria leaves her snobby and unfaithful groom at the altar and she and Phillip go for a walk in the zoo and she marries him instead and they run away together
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Winnie Cooper's accidental death part of an insurance scan
31 July 2015
It was very tragic seeing Danica McKellar (Winnie Cooper, "The Wonder Years") being pushed off of a cliff into the water by a couple she moved in with after her sailor husband deserted her after an argument. Wouldn't Kevin Arnold be heartbroken if he found out that Winnie was murdered? It was different seeing Winnie at the age of 19 moving out of her family's house, getting married to her high school sweetheart who deserts her some time later and moving in with a couple who murdered her after she took out a life policy worth of $100,000.00 with the couple as beneficiaries and the police thinking that her death was an accident. And this film that Danica McKellar (Winnie Cooper, "The Wonder Years") is in was also directed by Noel Nosseck who also directed "No One Would Tell" where Fred Savage (Kevin Arnold, "The Wonder Years") abused and murdered Candace Cameron Bure (DJ Tanner-Fuller, "Full House" and "Fuller House") and "Nightscream where Candace Cameron Bure (DJ Tanner-Fuller, "Full House" and "Fuller House") was the daughter of Teri Garr (Inga, "Young Frankenstein").
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
ABC Afterschool Specials: Amy & the Angel (1982)
Season 11, Episode 1
Correction on Amy's friend with curly hair
3 August 2014
The girl with curly hair who is Amy's friend is Janet played by Alexa Kenin not Sara played by Jennifer Ashe. Those of you who think otherwise need to watch it again and it's on youtube. Sara is probably one of the mean girl, Denise's friends. If you watch the movie very closely, you'll see that Amy's friend with curly hair is Janet, not Sara. Janet was the one who got angry over the phone about Amy's temper, not Sara and Janet was the one who was killed when she drove drunk in the world in which Amy was never born, not Sara and Mrs. Mixner was Janet's mother, not Sara's. And the one who told Amy that it didn't matter as long as they had each other was Janet, not Sara.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Black and Blue (1999 TV Movie)
How To Know If Your Husband Is Abusive
25 July 2012
Sometimes abuse is obvious, but other times it's not so clear-cut. And recognizing it can be hardest for the person who's being abused.

To complete this How-To you will need:

An honest evaluation of your marriage

Step 1: If your husband has ever laid a hand on you, even if it was just once, there's no need to try to make your marriage work: You are being abused, and you need to file for divorce.

Tip: Physical abuse often starts in little ways -- a shove here, a squeeze there -- and then escalates.

Step 2: Don't discount emotional abuse. Does he regularly put you down? That's abuse, too -- even if he says he's just kidding.

Step 3: Think about the influence he has over your life. Does he try to control which friends and family members you see, how you dress, or how you spend your time without him? Many abusers are controlling.

Step 4: Consider how he makes you feel. Are you anxious much of the time? Are you getting more headaches and stomachaches? Do you worry about disappointing him or making him angry? Even if he's never physically hurt you, do you feel like he could some day?

Step 5: Think about his other relationships before you married him. Does he get into a lot of fights? Have any of his ex-girlfriends claimed he abused them? Does he have a bad temper? Is he manipulative? Tip: If family, friends, or even acquaintances are cautioning you about him, take their warnings seriously.

Step 6: Don't blow off threats he's made to harm you -- even if they were said in the heat of an argument, or in a jokey "this is what will happen to you if you ever divorce me" kind of way.

Step 7: Consider if your marriage fits the cycle of abuse: an explosive outburst followed by a "honeymoon phase," where he begs forgiveness and acts like the perfect husband, followed by a "tension phase," where you're walking on eggshells waiting for the next blowup.

Step 8: If you have any doubts about whether you're a victim of domestic violence, talk to someone who can give you an unbiased opinion.

Tip: Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline for help. Visit ndvh.org and loveisrespect.org.

Step 9: Do whatever it takes to get away from the abuser -- and stay away.
Only 3 out of 4 children were abused by their father
11 July 2009
On the night of Jean Farrow's birthday party, when Kelly Farrow locked Patrick Farrow in the bathroom, their father, Gilbert Jonathan Farrow took her into the bathroom and had sex with her and she told her teacher about it and no one believes her except her younger brother, Patrick Farrow, her boyfriend, Jonah, her teacher and the social worker until the older sister, Christina Farrow-Berezuk finds Patrick Farrow's backside hurting from the crayon in the bathtub and starts to remember that she was abused as well and then she rushes home and kicks her father out of her house and testifies against the father. The mother, Mary Farrow didn't want to believe it and instead of just listening to her lying husband, maybe she should have just tried listening to her own child and her younger sister, Jean Farrow was the only one of the Farrow children who was never abused and was far too stupid for thinking that her older sister, Kelly Farrow would lie about being abused by their father and that he just spanked her for being bad. At the end, Gibert Jonathan Farrow was taken to jail, Mary Farrow was crying alone in the courtroom and the children were being led away and Christina Farrow-Berezuk and Kelly Farrow embraced as Christina Farrow-Berezuk started crying and apologized to Kelly Farrow for not believing her and moving away from home and not taking her with her.
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terri's abusive relationship with Rick
14 June 2009
If I were Paige and knew that Rick was abusing Terri, I would have told and got Rick arrested for all the abuse he was giving her and even to that day, Terri would have hated me for that even though we still went to Degrassi together and graduated from there together, but I rather have her still at Degrassi and graduating from there with me and hating me than in a coma and sent to a private school after recovery and I could have at least stepped in and said something. Terri's dad was right about what he said. Paige, Spinner, Hazel and Jimmy should have done something. I'm so sad about what happened after Terri's recovery. I felt so bad for Terri in Season 3.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
No One Would Tell (1996 TV Movie)
Stacy Collins gets murdered by her abusive boyfriend
13 June 2009
SPOILER ALERT This was terrible when Stacy Collins gets murdered by Bobby Tennison. Vince Fortner who told the whole story to the detective said that he rode with Stacy Collins and Bobby Tennison to the woods leading to the lake. Vince didn't do anything, but Bobby asked Stacy to come with him and she agrees and then they take a walk. Then he took her to deep into the woods where he pulled out a pocket knife, slit her throat, wrapped her up in garbage bags and he sank her to the bottom of the lake. Bobby hid the secret the whole time. He was lying. Thanks to Vince Fortner for telling the truth before it was too late, Bobby Tennison was sentenced to life in prison for first-degree murder of Stacy Collins. This was such a terrible scene for people to watch.