Reviews

Walking Tall (2004)
It was based in Northern Washington, NOT Kitsap County
13 April 2004
This was a good movie. Unbelievable that it was based on a true story. But it wasn't based in Kitsap county. I live in Kitsap county. I liked the Rock's character in Walking Tall. What made this movie so intresting to watch was the preview trailer of the when The Rock's character Chris, playing the new cop pulls over the one guy who was speeding in his car and also owned a messed up casino. Any way my favorite part of this preveiw trailer, was when the Rock says "Get those tail lights fix?" And the guy says "why?" And the Rock get out his stick and wacks them so the would break then he says "Because they're broken."

Hah!, that was funny. but that's only if you have seen the preview and/ or the movie of Walking Tall.

I've give this movie ***1/2!
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Ring (2002)
What if you only had seven days to live?
10 August 2003
This movie was really cool, and yet scary too. This movie takes place in Seattle, washington. I live near Seattle, I hope this movie is not based on a true story.

Any way, I thought this movie did better than "the sixth sense". It was full of thrills and chills. Although I felt sorry for the girl, Samora. Her father didn't like her and she was evil.

But "the ring" really made me wonder. What if I had only seven days to live? What would I do a whole week? My advice is, never watch a mysterious blank tape. You would probably get a phone call telling you that you will die in seven days.

I give this movie ****
Scary yet boring
10 August 2003
I really wanted to see this movie so bad. It looked scary in the previews. As the movie came out in theaters me and my friend went to see it. The begining of the movie seemed to start off scary. But the rest of the movie was boring. My friend was so bored from half the movie, that she left the theater ripped off. But I stayed and watch the whole movie hoping that soon some scary scene would show up and scare the hell out of me like it did to the people that seen the sneak previews to this movie. Nothing really happened in the movie. Sure there were people getting infected by a virus that is deadly and highly contagous. I really didn't get the title to this movie. But it was sad though to see that little girl's father catch the virus and dies. But it was very mysterious to know that that guy survived in the hospital while the doctors and everybody else in the hospital that he was at got infected exept him. Why didn't he get infected with them?

The only thing that was cool about this movie was wondering, What if we were alone in a big city with no people. Would you take over it... or leave it? My favorite part in this boring movie was when the guy, the lady, and the father and daughter went into a empty super market and took every thing they needed or wanted. And the father leaves his credit card on the empty cash-register and hits the road.

I give this movie **
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This one of my favorite movies
10 August 2003
Usually I don't like movies that sing and dance through out the whole movie. But "South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut" is not like all the other musicals. I think it was real creative for Matt Stone and Trey Parker to think of Sidam Husane having a love affair with Satin. That was kind of stange though to make all the Canadians look like a paper doll instead of like all the other Characters in the movie. It was also weird to have an angry mob of people hate Canada because of a canadian movie Staring Tarence and Phillip in "Asses of fire" with some bad language instead of violence.

I love this movie because it literally blew me out of my chair and onto the gound laughing. This movie made me laugh and it made me cry. My favorite part in the movie was Kenny's good-bye. I like Kenny because he's cool and because he can say whatever he wants without getting bleeped out.

I give this movie ****
Resident Evil (2002)
Simular to the movie "28 days later"
10 August 2003
This is a good SCIFI movie. But I watched the Movie "28 days later" before I've seen this movie. As I saw both "Resident Evil" and "28 days later" the plot seemed so a like. Unlike the movie "28 days later", "Resident Evil" took place with a bad virus spreading in a building (and not all England) making people that is infected with the virus want to eat other people to stay alive. As one bite reaches one person, they will soon become infected. My favorite part in this movie was that when that blond lady runs into the crazed dogs and Kicks major ass. That was cool, I wish they showed an instant replay of her kicking those dogs butts. Especailly when she kicks one of them one room through the other room, breaking the glass. I know there is a game based on this movie. I never played the game, but the movie looks better. I hope there is a sequil to this movie. I rate this movie ***
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Rocko's Modern Life (1993–1996)
A good show 2 watch
10 August 2003
I've been watching "Rocko's modern life" for over ten years. This is a good show. I liked this show a lot until Nickelodeon acted stupid again and Canceled this show. Nickelodeon is becoming stupid by canceling the good shows like "Rocko's modern life", "Aaahh! Real Monsters", "The Ren and Stimpy show", "Invader Zim", "Hey Arnold", "Angry beavers", and "KABLAM" and relpacing them with stupid shows. The only new show that Nickelodeon has that I think is cool is "Spongebob Squarepants".

Speaking of "Spongebob Squarepants", the guy who voices Spongebob, also voices Heffer off of "Rocko's modern life". This guys' name is Tom Kenny. What is weird about Tom Kenny is when he voices Spongebob, he sounds just like Rocko. And another thing to "Rocko's modern life", the guy who voices Mr. & Mrs. Bighead and Mr. Wolf also voices Ickis (I love that Monster) off of "Aaahh! Real MOnsters" and Professor Spooky off the "Rugrats. You Know the Guy, Charlie Alder.

Any way, I love the old theme to this show. It has a better tune then the new one. "Rocko's Modern life" is one of My favorite nicktoons.

I give this show 10/10
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Better than the movie "IT"
10 August 2003
Unlike the movie "IT" this movie had some comedy in it. It was a really weird and creative way for a clown to kill a person by either wrapping them in cotton candy or stuffing them is a ball. I like how the made balloon dogs to search their victums.

The creepiest part in the movie was when the girl went into the bathroom to change her clothes that had funky popcorn on it. As she was done changing her clothes, to little puppet clowns pop out of the basket that she put her clothes and grabbed a hold of her. She pulls them away from her and a HUGE puppet clown pops out of the toilet and scares the living hell out of her.

This movie made me want to hate clowns more and more. What if there really are killer Klowns from outter space. That's why I hardly ever trust clowns, especially these ones in this movie.

I give this movie **
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Wild Thornberrys (1998–2004)
A total rip off from DR. Dollitle, and the Animal Planet Channel
5 March 2003
I only saw about twelve Episodes to this show and it was pretty boring to watch. The only character I liked was Donnie because he was the only wild character in this show. Nobody else but Donnie was wild. They like show an ugly nerd named Eliza Thornberry who can talk to animals. Well big deal Dr. Dolitle can talk to animals too. I heard that Nickelodeon is going to make a movie about the Rugrats meeting the (un)wild Thornberry's. I saw the preview with Spike talking to Eliza about his pathetic life problems. I thought to myself wow :( Dr. Dolitle do something that simular for a dog (Lucky was the dog's name that Dr. Dolitle helped) once this is going to be a boring movie. The worst thing is, Nickelodeon decided to put the wild thornberrys back on the air with new but stupid-boring episodes. I wish that Nickelodeon would put like a better show then that back on the air. You know like The Ren & Stimpy Show, Aaahh! Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, Rocko's modern life, or Invader Zim. Now those are cool shows that Nickeloden should of never canceled.

My rating to this show: -1,000,000,000/10
Rugrats (1990–2006)
Christina Cavanagh not voicing Chukie any more?!?
5 March 2003
I like the old Rugrats better because all the character's were voiced by the same cast to the show. I know why David Doyal doesn't voice Grandpa any more because of his death. But why doesn't Christina Cavanagh Voice Chukie any more? I don't like the replacement from Christina Cavanagh's character. It's that lady that Voices Bart Simpson from "the Simpsons". The new Chuckie Finster sounds like Bart Simpson with a bad cold. I think Christina Cavanagh did a better job voicing him. Christina Cavanagh was one of the coolest voice actresses to ever hear. She did a triffic job voicing Chuckie Finster from this show and she did an outstanding job voicing Oblina from Aaahh! Real Monsters. Without Christina Cavanagh, Rugrat's just seem boring and empty. I just hope E.G. Daily (voice of Tommy Pickels) isn't the next person to get replaced. I wish they would stop adding new characters to this show and keep the origonal five Rugrats like Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, and Angelica. Well back on 1998 they added a new Rugrat to the pack (Dil' Pickels), then on 2000 they added another Rugrat to the pack (Kimmi Finster) and now that's ruining the Dialoge to the whole show. Now Rugrats have lost their spunk. And made their selves just another face in a croud. I really miss the Rugrats when it was just the five of them. That's when Rugrats was a cool show to watch back on 1997.

My rating to this show 5/10.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Celebrity Deathmatch (1998–2007)
Celebrity Deathmatch Is the best clay show ever!!!
2 March 2003
I was twelve years old when I saw this show. This was a funny show. It's coool how MTV thought up a way to make this show out of clay. Well If it was real people in stead of clay, you would never see them again in movie's, show's, music video's, or comercial's. One of my favorite brawls was Beavis VS Butthead because they were stupid and they were just screwing around for most of the match until Beavis gets hyper on sugar and turns him self into "Cortfolio" and Kills Butthead. That is one of the funniest death match brawls ever. MTV should put Celebrity Deathmatch on more often. That show Kicks ass. Ha! Get it!? Kicks ass!!! MTV should make that show an hour long instead of half an hour long. This show is 10,000 times beter then WWF.

My rating to this show: 10/10 and *****
1 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Thir13en Cool ghosts!!!
27 February 2003
THis movis was cool. It made me laugh, cry, and thrilled. I can remember some of the ghosts names. There was the First born son, The angry princess, The lonely widow, the Jackel, the great baby, the dying mother, and uh I forgot the rest of them. The part that scared me was how those ghosts sneek up to them at the window. THe part that made me cry was at the end where this guy named Arther lost his wife in a fire, then a the end he gets to see her ghost and she tell's him and his two children that she loves him and she fades away as she says that. The funny part to the movie was at the end where the nanny left the hell house all freaked out. Watching this movie makes me wish I was one of the thirteen ghosts, but not the messed up ones. The house in the movie is awesome, I wish I lived there. I like scary stuff. I rate this movie 7/10.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This movie is the funniest movie of 1996.
27 February 2003
Beavis and Butthead made me laugh so hard in this movie. They are both my favorite characers. i like it when Beavis get over dosed on sugar and put's his shirt over his head and calls himself "Cortfolio". Butthead on the other hand is obsessed with hot chicks. The funniest part in the whole movie was when they get lost in a dessert and they find two guy's that are their birth dad and the four of them don't even know that thier related. That was so funny, Beavis and Butthead are so dumb. That was funny that they kept running into that old lady. I loved that music video Beavis was picturing out in the dessert, that was the coolest music video I ever seen. MTV should make more Music videos like that more often.

My rating to this movie 10/10 and *****.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Fairly OddParents (2001–2017)
Fairy God Parents anyone?
30 January 2003
The fairly odd parents is a weird show. I think Timmy Turner has a twisted life. He has two weird parents and two weird fairy god parents. Wanda is probably not as weird as Cosmo but they are pretty weird. Timmy also has two weird friends and a freaky baby sitter. And that creepy baby sitter happens to be Vicky. (Wanda quotes)"You can't spell Vicky without icky." I would have to agree with her because Vicky even scares me. Good thing I'm not ten years old any more, but I'm Vicky's age saddly. But I'm a good baby sitter. Any way I still wish I had fairy god parents. Watching the show makes me wish Cosmo and Wanda were my god parents. Do you wish you had fairy god parents. Well you can watch the fairly odd parents on Nickelodeon every week day at 8:30PM. (If you live on the Pacific coast)
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This Movie is 10,000 times better than the First movie.
30 January 2003
Book of Shadows actually scared me. It also confused me too. I felt sorry for the goth girl and that other guy. ( I can't remember their names) That was sad when someone messed up the tapes and framing those people. I liked the goth girl, she was very cool. She seemed nice and it didn't look like she was going to hurt that clerk. I thought the clerk was being a smart ass. But that was sad when that person messed up the tape of the goth girl killing the clerk. She really didn't do that. This movie has got to be one of the most coolest thriller movies you would ever see.
Boring Witch Project, The
30 January 2003
I saw this film. It was very boring. My friend told me that this movie was the scariest movie you would ever see. I listened to her and watched it. It didn't scare me at all. The blair witch project was kind of stupid. All it is about is three people wandering off in the woods and getting lost and swearing. The only scary thing about this movie that it will you dissapionted. I think the sequil of this movie is scarier then this movie. Book of shaddows, Blair Whitch 2 rocks a lot more then this movie.
Invader ZIM (2001–2004)
I love this show.
20 January 2003
Invader Zim is a very funny cartoon to watch. It's really funny to know that an Irken Alien travels to earth with a stupid but funny robot named GIR. Zim thinks of stupid plans to destroy the humans. But those plans never work because of Dib stopping him. This show is also funny becaus of GIR. Every body loves GIR. because he is so darn funny. If you have never seen Invader Zim, you can watch it on Nickelodeon on the weekends.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Invader ZIM (2001–2004)
I love this show.
20 January 2003
Invader Zim is a very funny cartoon to watch. It's really funny to know that an Irken Alien travels to earth with a stupid but funny robot named GIR. Zim thinks of stupid plans to destroy the humans. But those plans never work because of Dib stopping him. This show is also funny becaus of GIR. Every body loves GIR. because he is so darn funny. If you have never seen Invader Zim, you can watch it on Nickelodeon on the weakends.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Who live's in a pineapple under the sea! "SpongeBob SquarePants!"
15 January 2003
This has got to be one of the most funniest cartoons I have ever watched on Nickelodeon. What Kind of sponge would live in a pineapple under the sea. What's a pineapple doing there under the sea? Why is there living in out the sea. And why is he wearing squarepants? Well I don't know the answers to my wondering questions. But all I know is that SpongeBob SquarePants is the a unique sponge that has a lot of friends in Bickini Bottems that he enjoys being around. For an example, take Patrick. He is a Starfish that is always slow, he never does much but live under a rock. Him and SpongeBob always play games like Jelly-fishing and blowing bubbles.Sandy is SpongeBob's other friend. She is a squirl that was from Texas, but now she live's under water in a Tree Dome. She always loves adventures, that SpongeBob can't do/ or is afraid to do. But she always gives spongeBob advice. Gary is SpongeBob's snail friend. All that he can do is meow and eats SpongeBob's sofa. SpongBob spends most of his time working at the Krusty Krabs. He does a wonderful job making Krabby-Patties and money for Mr. Krabs (The Money taker). But SpongeBob better be careful because Plankton will try to steal a Krabby-Patty. Well Squidward also works at the Krusty Krabs and is SpongeBob's neighbor. He doesn't Care about his life. Well which is funny, but the only thing he likes is playing his clarenet. Which is really aweful sounding. He can't stand SpongBob at all. So in conclusion That's all I know about SpongeBob. SpongeBob SqarePants is a really good show to watch. So if you don't live near the beach, SpongeBob would bring you a lot of the beach to you.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Ren & Stimpy Show (1991–1996)
Ren & Stimpy are cool!
15 January 2003
This is one of the funniest cartoon show's you would ever watch. I watch The Ren & Stimpy Show ever since I was six years old. This show so funny it even made my dad laugh and he doesn't like cartoons. Any way, I like Ren because he always get's mad at Stimpy and slaps him. He always calls Stimpy really funny but really mean names like : an idiot, fat oaf, stupid, ect.... Stimpy on the other hand always makes Ren mad at because he makes realy messed up choices. But both of them can't live with out each other. If they did, they start missing each other a cry. Now that's really weird. there are some other charactors that make me laugh, like Muddy Mud Skipper, Mr. Horse, Willbert Cobb, Powderd Toast man, Log, Jimmeny Lummix, Tinker Galoot, and the Baboon. This is one of the coolest show's I like to watch on Nickelodeon. Once again, Ren & Stimpy are cool!
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Simpsons (1989– )
America's most wackiest family
15 January 2003
This show is funny. Homer always being thick-headed, well he has a crayon in is brain. Homer always gets waisted at Moe's tavern. Well speaking of Moe, Bart always gives him prank phone calls. I like Bart and Lisa because they're so oppisite from each other. Bart: Always getting in to trouble, always getting bad grades, and the class clown. Lisa: A well behaved person, Gets good grades, and the teacher's pet. Any way the Simpsons family may be the Wackiest you have ever seen. If you like A family with Homer (thick-headed, drinker, pig, and gambler), Marge (tall blue-headed, mother, always mad, and has Magie stick to her like glue), Bart (Class clown, trouble maker, and a Krusty clown fanatic), Lisa (smart, un-popular, sax playing, and teacher's pet), and Magie (binkie sucking, and shoots Mr. Burns) I'll just tell you that, that family is the wackiest family you would ever know. Just comes to tell you that no family can't get any wackier than the Simpsons.
South Park (1997– )
That show is funny!
10 January 2003
I Like that cartoon. It's one of my favorite adult cartoons. But I don't think It would be sutable for people under twelve years of age because it cusses a lot and has a lot of adult diolog. Any way my favorite charactor is Kenny because he always has bad luck with his life. Poor Kenny always dies in this show. And he has a family that is "poor". Cartman always makes fun of Kenny being poor. Kenny hates it when he calls him poor. Mr Hanky the Christmas poo always makes me laugh because... uh well you don't want to know. It seems to me that Stan and Kyle are close friends together in the pack of four and Cartman seems to hate Kyle, Stan and Kenny. But he always hangs out with him any. My favorite Quote from Cartman is "Screw you guys, I'm going home."

I hope South Park stays on the Air forever. Kick ass!
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Aaahh!!! Real Monsters (1994–1997)
I would like to help bring Aaahh! Real monsters back to life.
5 January 2003
I love Aaahh! Real Monsters Ever since I was 8 years old. It's about 4 years since Nickelodeon canceled such a cool cartoon show.I'm sixteen years old and I still love that show. I have a lot of friends that love Aaahh! Real monsters. I hope the Creators (Gabor Csupo and Peter Gafini) have thought up some wonderful Ideas to make more new Episodes. If they don't, they can be free to E-mail m . I have a lot of talent with my voice and I'm a good artist.Any way I have an Idea for them for a new episode. They don't have to make this Episode Idea I'm giving them but my friends think it's an Excilent idea. To me this would be better if they could turn this in to a movie because its a very long plot. But I'll give them a taiste to this Idea. If they Like it so far they can E-mail me and I'll tell them more. If they don't like it then they can E-mail me and I'll give up and let all my friends down. So Any way heres the plot: Ickis's long lost mother returns home from her disaperence to see Ickis's dad. mean while Ickis is hanging out with Oblina and Krumm doing a scaring assingment. Then Ickis get a smellagram (Tellagram) from his dad Slickis. The message told him that his mom is back home to stay and she want to see him. The message also told him that they had a suprise for him. As he was finish reading the Message, he was excited that his mom was back.He let Oblina and Krumm read the letter. As they read the letter Ickis goes to his teacher and tells him the news. The Gromble gives him a break to see his family for not more ten days. As Ickis goes home he saw his mother for this first time and for his suprise he was going to be a big brother to a brand new ponsty(baby monster)sister. His Parents let him name his sister. He named her Minkis, short for Minkickis. His parents leave him alone with 1 day old sister.Ickis was sort of jelous of his sister so he had plans for his sister. Big plans for what he was going to do to her.

Don't worry This idea was Just in my thought I wont put this out on tv. Just remember this was just part of an Idea for them. this Episode does not exist until they give it a OK.