1. Zombie infection only affects people randomly. The excuse, the scientist says some people have a natural immunity but once bitten they're infected. We find this out later in the movie.
2. Ving Rhames eating his eyeball made me laugh.
3. A zombie hides under a corpse.
4. A zombie crawls on the ceiling.
5. Mena has no bullets in her gun. When asked why her response is "It's complicated."
6. Nick Cannon can not act.
7. The zombies move weird.
8. Zombies disintegrate when lit on fire.
9. The Mother of Mena and her brother can understand the radio, even though she's a zombie.
10. Zombies use mops and other objects to hit ventilation shaft. Since when can zombies use tools?
11. There is vegetarian zombie that they keep around after.
12. Zombies use machine guns.
13. A zombie climbs a fire escape ladder.
14. Nose bleeds, random nose bleeds, why? See my first point.
I gave this 2 because of the production value and set. Apparently, they could afford costumes, make-up, special effects, CGI, and military vehicles and set locations. But apparently they couldn't get script writing or directing or editing. I hated some of those shaky camera shots.
I liked the locations: Military facility, Hospital, Radio station, etc. Only if Snyder had directed this along with the writers of Dawn of the Dead 2004. (Which rocked), things could have been better. The locations could have worked if they set it back in Milwaukee and had this at the Day of the outbreak or the following day. We could have seen some survivors at Fort Pastor, or the Hospital where Ana worked. They then could have added the radio station and maybe some people trapped in their houses and even some still on the street.
This movie was a disgrace.