Reviews

Good, but not great
21 August 2003
I am a pretty die-hard TMBG fan. I enjoy this movie for that reason, but as a film it was a little lacking. My main complaint was the story telling. Though it did have the beginnings of a nice little story (which is something many documentaries forget to have), it somehow felt glossed over by the end.

I suppose, in part, this is due to a confidentiality agreement with Elektra, which they probably have. That was where much of the conflict lied.

Still, it was entertaining for TMBG fans, but I personally hope the DVD has the entire concert on it, that'd make the purchase worth it's value, well, immensely.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
For someone called the Stabilizer, things aren't stable when he's around...
14 April 2002
Do you like explosions? How about fighting? Well, this movie has both of those. You know the other thing you can't have a movie without: a kick ass motorcycle, the type that bounces off someone's head and knocks them out at the same time. You bet the Stabilizer has one. There's even a classic cliff scene.

All in all, I'm quite proud that I have even seen this movie...and even prouder to have my review be the first one...YES!
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Midnight Blue (1997)
This Movie's too Brodelicious!
10 March 2002
At first, this movie seemed like your typical Playboy film. Two sex scenes within the first 20 minutes, woo! But then things actually develop into this weird Hitchcock-esque story with multiple twists. All in all, however, the pure brilliance of the writing is ultimately ruined by the poor acting and subpar direction.

Definitive Brode!
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.