Reviews

Loved it
28 May 2004
This movie had me laughing out loud from beginning to end. I saw the DVD version so the LL Cool J and K-Ci & JoJo videos helped wrap up the story lines. Gabrielle Union and LL Cool J were amazing. It was great to watch the personality transformations as they happened. Even Jacqui lightened up a bit and she seemed more stiff than Eva at times. It's a really funny movie. You don't have to think too much, you can just sit back and enjoy. Make sure you watch the deleted scenes at the end as well. It helps to clear up some gaps. It actually would have been nice to have these re-added with the release of the DVD version. I don't know why filmmakers don't do that. See it! You won't regret it!
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Girlfriends (2000–2008)
I Love This Show
10 October 2003
I look forward to seeing this show every week. It is hilarious, interesting, ironic and fun to watch. I think the casting could not have been better - could you honestly anyone else playing stylish Toni Childs or ghetto-but-classy Mya Wilkes? I feel like these are my girlfriends. Don't let the rookie-reputation of the network fool you, there are some really good shows on UPN these days.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Ain't Misbehavin' (1982 TV Movie)
Waiting for the DVD
18 June 2003
I have also been waiting for the DVD for this to come out. This is an awesome musical and with the unexpected death of one of the stars, Nell Carter, this would be a really nice tribute to her, her family, her fans and her talent.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this