Reviews

Furious 7 (2015)
One last ride - not a bad action flick i like it
15 August 2017
A really good movie and not a bad action movie I really like it, the whole gang is here. Fast Five (2011) is still to me the best one and my favorite in the franchise and then it would be Furious 6 than The Fast and the Furious I think this would be my fourth favorite film in the franchise. It is an entertaining fun fast paced action film and that really a good one. But it is not perfect I have issues with the film which I will get to it but first I want to write goods about this film.I can't wait till I watch The Fate of the Furious I am getting on Blu-ray next week so yesterday I re-watch this film and I have enjoy it.

Furious 7 is the seventh installment in The Fast and the Furious franchise. The film grossed $397.6 million worldwide during its opening weekend, which is the sixth highest-grossing opening of all time. The film has grossed over $1.5 billion worldwide – more than the franchise's first five installments combined – making it the highest-grossing film of the franchise after just twelve days, the third highest-grossing film of 2015 and the sixth highest-grossing film of all time. A sequel, The Fate of the Furious, was released on April 14, 2017.

The film's about Dominic Toretto (Diesel), Brian O'Conner (Walker), and the rest of their team, who have returned to the United States to live normal lives after securing amnesty for their past crimes in Fast & Furious 6 (2013), until Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham), a rogue special forces assassin seeking to avenge his comatose younger brother, puts the team in danger once again.

The cast includes: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Jordana Brewster, Djimon Hounsou, Kurt Russell, and Jason Statham.

I like this flick they action is crazier than ever, there's some unnecessary camera moves and this one needs an even bigger suspension of disbelief, it barely pauses in between set pieces. Kurt Russell is in this and like I have said in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 my review I hated his performance in that movie but in here I loved him he was awesome and a really good guy and likable. He has more to do in this film than he did in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto is always terrific and a bad-ass I absolutely love him. Jason Statham is a crazy motherf***** in this I have enjoyed him I always wanted Statham as a bad guy. Michelle Rodriguez as Letty Ortiz Dom's girlfriend was hot as always I have simply enjoyed her. The rest of the cast was alright.

The issues with the film I have is: Why is shaky cam in the beginning of the fights between Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham and on the end of the fights between Vin Diesel and Jason Statham that really hurts this film. I got a migraine because of the shaking cam.

Dwayne Johnson was only in the beginning of the film and for the rest of the film he was departure he appeared only on the end of the film in the final showdown I only wish he would be more in this film and he would have more to do but I still have enjoyed his performance awesome.

Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto is useless in this movie she doesn't do nothing her character is just wasted and useless. I don't know why they put her character in this movie. Lucky Michelle Rodriguez fulfill the emptiness in Dom's crew.

Car's with flying parachutes also doesn't fit in the film because of the metal weight parachutes can't hold that kind of metal and some unnecessary CGI was used in this film that also hurt the movie.

Those are all the issues I have, I can't wait for The Fate of the Furious to see it I heard it is a good film.

The rating this film get's is a A 9/10 I would have give it 10 but those issues in my opinion hurt the film.

Paul Walker died in November 30 2013 so his two brothers Caleb and Cody Walker replaced him and they help to make this film right so I have enjoy from all three brothers performance. R.I.P. Paul Walker my favorite actor and my all time favorite character of the franchise Brian O'Conner. This film is dedicated to his memory which I love.

Furious 7 (alternatively known as Fast & Furious 7 and Fast 7) is a 2015 American action film directed by James Wan and written by Chris Morgan. It is the seventh installment in The Fast and the Furious franchise.

9/10 Grade: A Studio: Universal Pictures Starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Jordana Brewster, Djimon Hounsou, Kurt Russell , Jason Statham Director: James Wan Producers: Neal H. Moritz, Vin Diesel, Michael Fottrell Writer: Chris Morgan Based on Characters by Gary Scott Thompson Rated: PG-13 Running Time: 2 Hrs. 17 Mins. Budget: $190.000.000 Box Office: $1,516,045,911
81 out of 81 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Timecop (1994)
Best Van Damme Sci-Fi-Action comic book classic film!
30 December 2015
Timecop (1994) is my favorite Van Damme action sci-fi classic! Just Like Sylvester Stallone's Judge Dredd, Van Damme's Timecop is very Underrated action sci-fi flick ever. One of my favorite and serious Van Damme's roles in this film. Great travel time, great action, great villains and great story. I love the fighting sequences as well. One of my favorite action movie flicks till this days. It was directed from Peter Hyams who become a good friend with Van Damme and a year later he directed Sudden Death with Van Damme. He was the only one of the directors who come visit Van Damme in hospital after he got injured. His son years later directed two Universal Soldier film sequels. I love this movie to death and it is my 6th favorite best Van Damme movie.

What I meant in the top written: "to take a few sci-fi leaps of faith" This movie involves time travel about a cop who travels from 2004 to 1994 and try's to prevent the death of his wife and change the future. It does involve travel into the past, so it immediately presents a time-travel paradox which can't really be resolved. Timecop (1994) is very underrated film, there was a sequel and a short-lived ABC series. I watched the sequel without Van Damme in it and the sequel sucked. In here you have nice realistic martial arts and action. You have a lot of explosions and it also involves conspiracy. Ron Silver did an excellent joy playing a villain in this movie as Senator McComb. Mia Sara was absolutely wonderful as Max's (Van Damme's) wife Melissa.

Timecop is more classic. Half-n-half sci-fi/action films get lost beneath pure action and pure sci-fi but Timecop is top shelf. This was another childhood movie. I actually rented on a VHS tape in the 90's my parents paid me for the VHS tape so I could watch this movie. I like this movie a lot. I have it on Blu-ray in my Van Damme collection. I have grew up with this movie and it was a hit in 1994 when it was released out. Today I love it so much. The film is a lot smarter than people give it credit for. I also think Van Damme definitely deserves some credit for his non-action scenes in this film, but I suppose his performance in this film will always be remembered for that splits scene. The movie it self has a good look, action and effects and very good acting performance by Van Damme, you really feel bad for him and want to see him kick bad guys asses. Also I think that this movie has Van Damme's best hairstyle. That mullet Is the best he ever had, not the one in Hard Target. And yes, this movie, like many other Van Damme classics deserves a special edition.

Not only this movie is my favorite best Van Damme movie, it is one of those movies that you watch over and over again and never gets tiring . A lot of my friends that I know in real life, loves this movie. Someone said it is even the best one. Honestly this is the third time Van Damme played in a science fiction movie. The first time was in cyborg (1989) and the second time was in Universal Soldier. I never really liked Cyborg, but I absolutely love this movie. The action sequences where amazing, the fight scenes and Van Damme martial arts where very realistic. I always enjoy watching Timecop. I enjoy the story, the concept and the action. I think this film is beginning, to get a bad wrap from the general audience. like "oh it is cheesy". "oh its a guilty pleasure at best" that's stupid! This film deserves a special edition in some way.

That is the more or less basic plot, In order to even try watching this movie, you MUST LOOK PAST THE PARADOX. If you don't, this movie has zero credibility, and is not worth your time. The paradox in leap faith of this movie is also that works so well and fits with the story. Jean-Claude Van Damme was great. In my opinion, this was one of his best performances. I also liked the opening scene and the scene in which he goes back to 1929 to arrest his partner.
83 out of 84 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Blob (1988)
A horror action classic remake of the 80's - I love this flick!
2 May 2016
The Blob (1988) is an 80's action horror classic remake from Steve McQueen version 1958 film. I love this film to death. It is one of my personal favorite horror movies. I was 10 years old and a kid when I saw the first time this film and I absolutely loved it. I saw some owner of the video store that was selling movies on VHS one of those films was this film from the 80's The Blob, I wish I could get this film on VHS before it was soled out, but my parents didn't give me the money, than the film disappeared of the air and I have never saw it or watch it. It was never on TV it took me 20 years to watch this movie, recently I found some guys who love this film and I order it on Blu-ray disc and I got it. I absolutely love movie's from the 80's and I love this flick to death it Is my favorite monster movie. I am, putting this flick right between Aliens and Deep Rising right between them as a monster movies.

This is my second favorite Chuck Russell film the first one will be A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987) that I absolutely love to death, this is the second film I love to death. I definitely appreciate what the original did but, yeah, the '88 Blob is certainly a feast for the eyes. I have always enjoyed this movie and I had such a fun watching it. It is fun, exciting and pure entertaining. Simon West want's to direct the remake of the Blob that is coming out I think this year which is a stupid dumb idea! I don't want to see another remake of this film so no!

I love Shawnee Smith as a bad ass - tough cheerleader, she is so beautiful, gorgeous and sexy, I am completely in Love with her! I love her to death in this film. Shawnee Smith will always be Meg Penny for me, not Amanda Young from Saw! I don't care about Saw or the franchise none of those horror films are my favorite! I rather watch films from the 80's and the Blob is one of my favorite monster creature movies! I saw this flick as a kid. Shawnee Smith is gorgeous in this film she saved her younger brother, she tried to save a younger kid Eddie as well and when The Blob eats and swallows a younger kid in the sever she jumps in the water trying to saves him and she couldn't. She fires a machine gun on the Blob and say's "come on, you can do better than that!".

I love the music score from Michael Hoenig and I love the song on the end of the title Brave New Love by Alien. You also have Paul McCrane in from RoboCop (1987) after seeing him in this film, I recognized him right away, it is Emil M. Antonowsky from RoboCop!

The movie has likable characters, fast paced, a lot's of action, fun bits of humor, Paul Flagg (Kevin Dillon) escapes from those government guys, jumps over this little bridge and gives the middle finger when he jumps over the bridge on his motorcycle. I love this scene it was memorable scene I remember it. In the opening scene he crashed down the bridge but now he jumped over which was excellent. Fun bits of dialogue, the budget was used very well against great special effects, I have no problems with them, it is one of my favorites of all time.

This film is only shot an hour and thirty-five minutes which is not that long, it is like is said pure entertainment, I grow up with this flick and I love it.

I disagree with the reviewers who say the original is much better than this version. I think quite the opposite is true. The 80's "The Blob" along with the 80's "The Fly" are two of the few remakes that I think far surpass the originals. Sure, it's a schlocky 80's horror movie, but taken in that context, it's damn good!

A great script, an excellent combination of FX to achieve the look of the Blob, and absolute horror and carnage... I love it! This is a horror movie with BALLS. Within the first half hour, (spoiler alert) they kill off the guy we're expecting to be the star! They kill little kids! They kill off innocents, characters we like and want to live!

This movie takes no prisoners and pulls no punches. It takes the idea of the original, puts an interesting twist into the plot, injects it with good FX, good acting and a decent budget, and you have something far superior to the original. Just like "Little Shop of Horrors" -- The cheap and dated original can never hold up to the musical remake.

This flick get's a 10 out of 10 by me for been my favorite sci-fi horror flick of all time.
87 out of 89 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The X Files (1998)
One of the best Movies ever made!
24 October 2012
The X - Files The Movie is the best one in the entire series. I have Seasons 1 - 9 all on DVD and i bought recently the movie on DVD too. I watch the movie so far twice and i absolutely love it so so so much. The series is awesome but the movie is best one ever so far i love it so much. The movie was shot on a lot of locations the same as the story follows. The movie continue the run from the end of the fifth season where Season 5 end it and The X - Files got close. The movie begins here. The story follows Thirty-seven thousand years ago, a deadly secret was buried in a cave in Texas. Now the secret has been unleashed. And its discovery may mean the end of all humanity. When a terrorist bomb destroys a building in Dallas, Texas, FBI Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully are drawn into a dangerous conspiracy surpassing anything they've ever encountered. With the dubious assistance of a paranoid doctor (Martin Landu), Mulder and Scully risk their careers and their lives to hunt down a deadly virus which may be extraterrestrial in origin - and could destroy all life on earth. Their pursuit of truth pits them against the mysterious Syndicate, powerful men who will stop at nothing to keep their secrets safe, leading the agents from the cave in Texas, to the halls of the FBI, and finally to a secret installation in Antarctica which holds the greatest secret of all. Terry O'Quinn also stars as Darius Michaud FBI Agent who leaves that terrorist's bomb explodes in the building so they can cover the truth about the deadly alien virus. Chris Carter & Frank Spotnitz are awesome writers with story and amazing job by Rob Bowman as the Director of the movie. David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are amazing as FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. The movie is the best i am glad that William B. Davis is also here as Cigarette Smoking Man and The Well-Manicured Man portrayed by John Neville are also here. Gosh i miss John Neville so so so much in Next Seasons in The X - Files. The Lone Gunmen are also here is mayor part in this movie. So far i have seen only the first seven seasons. Did not see the Eight and Nine Season yet but i will start watching it. The X - Files series are so awesome but the movie is the best one of all X - Files. I can't wait to see someday second movie The X Files: I Want to Believe. I heard some badly critics about that movie and some fans were really disappointed, i hope i wan't be. The X - Files movie is really awesome the best one best one. I vote 10/10.
83 out of 85 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Flash: Escape from Earth-2 (2016)
Season 2, Episode 14
Seriously one of the best episode in The Flash Season 2 "Escape from Earth-2" rocks
24 February 2018
"Escape from Earth 2" is seriously one of the best episode in The Flash Season 2. "Escape from Earth-2" rocks. I love the old show and I love this show equally. Seriously I never thought this show will become one of my favorites. This episode is about rescuing Barry Allen/The Flash and Jesse (Harrison Wells daughter) from Zoom who captured them. This is a rescue mission for Harrison Wells, Cisco Ramon, Iris West and Bartholomew Allen both from Earth-2 to finding Zoom's hideout and to save Barry Allen/The Flash and Jesse with the help of Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker ).

Great acting from Grant Gustin, Danielle Panabaker, Violett Beane, Carlos Valdes and Tom Cavanagh they all do great job at acting wise. In here we also have Killer Frost the first episode since actress Danielle Panabaker portrayed the character in two parts. I love that the cast are in other dimension Earth-2. I love the science fiction in this episode and mostly I love the Flash in Earth II two part. The creators and writers were really imaginative and creative enough for writing a story for this episode. Mostly I love the escape from Zoom. The second half of Season 2 is much more stronger and more better than the first half was.

Season 1 and 2 of The Flash are really wonderful and creativity to watch. I can't wait till I compete second season. On the end of the episode Grant Gustin portrayed excellent Barry Allen/The Flash and the same time Bartholomew Allen from Earth-2 his doppelganger. The episode left us a cliffhanger on the end in which Jay Garrick was swapped away by Zoom back in the portal Earth-2 before he close the portal. Great acting from Teddy Sears as Jay Garrick who try's to stop Adam Fells / Geomancer from destroying Central City with Caitlin's help by giving him Velocity 9 to get his speed back and stop Adam Fells / Geomancer for good by hurting anyone else. 10/10
80 out of 82 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The best Ninja Turtles Action movie of all time my number 1 personal favorite
10 October 2015
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) is actually a cult classic Epic Action film and one of the best movies. It is one of my personal favorite comic book films and it is also one of my childhood favorites. It is my number 1 personal favorite Ninja Turtles movie! I love this movie to death it defines my childhood I grew up watching this movie! You haven't already rated the movie well, please do so we can push the current 6.7 rating as high as it can go!! As a lifelong Turtles fan, I can honestly say that everything about this movie works. From the casting, to the fight scenes, to the music, there is nothing that I would have done any differently. There is just enough comedy, each turtle is given their own unique, identifiable, and believable personality, and the story is fast paced and gripping. Jim Henson's people did a stunning job on the Turtles themselves, and the Shredder looks even better than he did in the Cartoons. The film really pays homage to the original comics by introducing Casey Jones, dealing with Raphael's anger. Here they are Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michaelangelo are bad ass. Splinter, Tatso, Casey Jones they are all bad ass including Raphael. My favorite best movie.

There is everything I love in this film. The acting, Jim Henson's creature shop were awesome. Fighting scenes, the foot clan, children who steals for foot clan. All characters are awesome. The cast, the plot everything is Terrific in this film. Why rebooting this film? Why? The original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) is the only film for me that I absolutely love to death! I grew up with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I had an album of the animated series from 1987, I was collecting action figure from the third film that failed. I grew up watching this film and is always my favorite best action movie of the 90's I have ever seen. The fight stunts are awesome, the Acton sequences are amazing. Everything is just great in this film.

The film has some Drama in it, the character development between the Turtles and Splinter was really touching and amazing. Another character development in this film that touches me is between Danny and Charles a father and son. That scene is so touching.

Judith Hoag did an amazing awesome Terrific job as April O'Neil, a reporter for Channel 3 News she acted her character very serious and convincing. For me April O'Neal will always and only be Judith Hoag. I don't get it why was she replaced in the sequels which that didn't just work. Elias Koteas did an amazing performance as Casey Jones, a street wise vigilante who becomes an ally of the Turtles. He was the only Casey Jones for me he kicked ass! Seriously he did!!

The fight scene on the end of the film is the best I have ever saw. Here the foot clans and Ninja Turtles are using weapons. Like foot clans use Axes in April's apartment to kill the Turtles, but they failed. One of the foot clan Ninja's used a nunchaku weapons similar to Michelangelo weapons. The fight scene with Raphael on the roof was fantastic one of the best scenes in the film I love. This film is highly entertained, it is fast paced, not too over long or boring or lame it is a are real true Comic book Ninja Turtles film. It also has a heart bringing a family together like Danny and Charles father and son together when they were falling apart. The fight scene with Turtles and The Shredder was the best scene in the film, the combat was awesome. Tough the Turtles were no match for him, Leonardo was the only one that wounded him with his sword. The last fight scene when Splinter faces The Shredder is the best thing in a film that ever happened. Splinter come on the roof he confront Shredder and in final showdown he defeat Shredder. Shredder attacked him and Splinter throw's him with Michelangelo's nunchakus and says: "Death comes for us all Oroku Saki but when you Die it will be without.....honor." And Shredder try's to stab him and Splinter let's him fall in a dumpster! End and Death of Shredder in the original movie.

The film opened at the box office in North America on March 30, 1990, entering at #1 over the weekend and taking in more than $25 million.

I love this film is my childhood film and Judith Hoag is the only April O'Neil for me. Elias Koteas will always be Casey Jones for me. I love this film to death! I love it. I love it to death!!! The best movie in the whole world.

What else would you want in this film? There are a lot of martial arts in it. There were plenty used of weapons in the film: Leonardo used twin Ninja-Tou, steel swords of usually inferior make to samurai swords, roughly sharpened and straight bladed, Donatello wielded a bo, a staff made of tapered hard wood, Raphael wielded two sai (both singular and plural), dagger-shaped truncheons with two curved prongs and Michelangelo fought with twin nunchaku. Fight clan also used Axes. I love also the music score by John Du Prez and I love the song 9.95 Performed by Spunkadelic. 10/10
94 out of 97 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The third entry in the installment is one of the best Indiana Jones series.
16 October 2015
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) is an Action Classic adventure better film than Temple of Doom , is still the best follow up in the trilogy and clever. It is also the greatest sequel of all time. It is one of my personal favorite adventure movies of all time. I love this movie to death.

I loved it as a child and I still love it. After the dark middle chapter it was time for Indy to return to form and more lighthearted fair. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was the answer. Not to mention that bringing in Bond aka Sean Connery as Indy's dad was perfect casting. Connery adds his own whit & charm along with Indy's usual counterparts who where missed in The Temple of Doom. Last Crusade also bookends the trilogy well since the artifact he is after is related to God. While "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" isn't by any means what I would consider a stellar film, it was still an enjoyable and memorable theatrical experience, and in my opinion, easily ranks as the best sequel in the series. For all its faults and shortcomings (perhaps most of all, River Phoenix' laughably terrible haircut as the young Indy), the film succeeds in hitting the key notes at the proper moments, thus drumming up enough of the right combination of story and thematic elements, action and humor to make it worthwhile. Nevertheless, the bottom line is that it still pales in comparison to the level of across-the-board excellence that was achieved in the original 1981 movie. Still though, fans of this one will definitely want to pick up this excellent release, of which, throughout the entire presentation, I only came across a handful of things I thought could possibly be improved upon technically.

This is probably the best installment of the Indiana Jones series. Raiders is a spectacular introduction to Dr. Jones and his style, Temple of Doom is an awesome Action, Adventure flick! Last Crusade rights the ship again with a go-for-broke production. Everything about it is huge- Jones is saving the planet from the Nazis for the second time. The budget was in place and off went Spielberg to make an epic, successfully. The film is bookended by two of the best things to appear in any of Spielberg's output: A young Indiana "beginning" his archaeological career, losing his treasure- just like the opening of Raiders- and being told by the man in his trademark hat "You lost today kid, but that doesn't mean you have to like it." and at the end, riding off into the sunset, literally. Such a conclusion could be seen as contrived but it works so well here.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade has lots of hand-to-hand combat, action-filled chases, and gun fights. Main characters are in near-constant peril, and one is shot point blank and almost bleeds to death. Minor characters are killed in somewhat gruesome ways, including beheading; a bad guy meets his end in a fairly disturbing scene. There's a bit of kissing/banter, and it's implied that two men have slept with the same woman. Language is mild, and there's ultimately a strong message about the importance of the father-son relationship.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is a 1989 American adventure film directed by Steven Spielberg, from a story co-written by executive producer George Lucas. It is the third installment in the Indiana Jones franchise. A cult film, still one of my favorite films in the series and the last good Indiana Jones movie we didn't need another sequel after third release. There's nothing more exciting than trying to keep up with the Joneses in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Indy's Nazi enemies are back and have kidnapped his father, Professor Henry Jones Sr. (Sean Connery), in their effort to locate the sacred Holy Grail. Following a trail from America to Venice to the deserts of the Middle East, it's up to Indy (Harrison Ford) to save his father, save the Grail and save the day in this non-stop, action-packed adventure the whole family will treasure.

The chemistry between Sean Connery and Harrison Ford makes this movie a stand out from the rest of the series. The story of their father and son relationship wrapped in the search for the holy grail is what makes this spectacular Indy movie, a more meaningful adventure. 10/10 Bad Ass Seal Of Approval
109 out of 113 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ghostbusters (1984)
Classic, original, best supernatural comedy's masterpiece!
25 December 2015
This movie is what it is, a perfect 10, because it takes the vision of one of the most imaginative directors on Earth, and realizes them almost perfectly with all the tools that fit the task -- actors, stunts, puppetry, models, and CGI.

Ghostbusters (1984) is the best classic original spectacular supernatural masterpiece from Ivan Reitman! One of if not the greatest films ever! My favorite film of all time! "Ghostbusters" is the film that made me become a fan ever since I was young! It had an awesome cast, cool special effects, hilarious dialogue and a kick-ass soundtrack! The film that can be watched over and over again! I grew up watching Ghostbusters on TV and the animated TV series The Real Ghostbusters (1986 - 1991). Ghostbusters II (1989) actually introduced me in to Ghostbusters. I loved them so much that I even said to my mom, when I grown up I will be a Ghostbuster! It was my fantasy. Watching it yesterday and I still love it. I love this flick to death! I still can't believe it how the world changed and how in the 80's the world was better than today! I always have enjoyed the sequel much better than as a child, it was my first movie but now as an adult, I love and enjoy the original movie to death! It is the only movie I own on Blu-ray disc and I still love it.

This is an amazing movie! Funny, smart, well written and directed. It features an outstanding performance from Bill Murray, great showings by Harold Ramis, Rick Moranis and one of the last documented instances of Dan Aykroyd being funny on film (he was blown by a ghost!). In fact, the film gets a great performances from nearly everyone who appears in it- from Annie Potts, to the guy who played Lenny the Mayor, to the handsome cab driver who calls Rick Moranis an asshole. In addition, they had one of the best "a-hole" guys ever to appear on film, as the film's bad guy- I'm talking of course of the grossly under-rated William Atherton- who played the EPA guy, "Dickless". Atherton, of course went on to play memorable a-holes in Real Genius and of course he was the annoying reporter in Die Hard (1988) but here in Ghostbusters, you really see a solid performance by maybe the best guy to play an a-hole in films in the 80's.

Next Year the reboot is coming out as Paul Feig's Ghostsnuters, Ghostbitches or Ghostflufers./: Ghostbusters (2016) with women now as a Ghostbusters! Why rebooting this awesome supernatural spectacular comedy flick? I know the sequel failed and Bill Murray did not want anything to do with it. But that doesn't mean that they shouldn't have made Ghostbusters III in the 90's, they should have! Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis tried so hard to convince Bill Murray to do it for the third sequel and they couldn't convinced him. They are going to ruin the Original movie! I don't want to see Ghostbusters with a female leads. Come on? The girls are not the Ghostbusters, they are three man a scientists and a one civilian. The Ghostbusters are the only one Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson and Bill Murray. They were always be the Ghostbusters that will be the case. No one else will be! No one else will replace them! This is like A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) that come out the same year as the Ghostbusters did, they remake it and that remake failed!! It was awful boring! Why remaking or rebooting my classic horror comedy's that I Love?! Ghostbusters (1984) are unique, classic 80's masterpiece! These were the best times for movies ever!!! One of my favorite soundtracks and movie of all time!

They just don't make them like this anymore. This is comedic writing and performance at its peak... with quotes that everyone knows and enjoys. From "This reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole in your head" to "Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947" to "Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you! " this is a CLASSIC movie! Ghostbusters is a true classic comedy that stands the test of time. The film is funny, awesome and entertaining. It has a lot of laughs. I love the soundtrack Ghostbusters Written and Performed by Ray Parker Jr. I think he did made a great soundtrack in the 80's. If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!!!! A film that can be watched with the various youngest to the very oldest of the family. Wonderful collection of characters. A film that is treasured by just about everyone that watches it. I miss movies from the 80's and this film felt so realistic. Sigourney Weaver was just so outstanding as Dana Barrett after she made the horror flick Alien (1979 and Aliens (1986).

Ghostbusters is a 1984 American supernatural comedy film, directed and produced by Ivan Reitman and written by Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis. The film stars Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Harold Ramis.

10/10 Grade: Bad Ass Seal Of Approval Studio: Columbia Pictures, Black Rhino Delphi Productions Starring: Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Sigourney Weaver, Harold Ramis, Rick Moranis, Annie Potts, William Atherton, Ernie Hudson Director: Ivan Reitman Producer: Ivan Reitman Screenplay: Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis Rated: PG Running Time: 1 Hrs. 45 Mins. Budget: $32.000.000 Box Office: $291,632,124
81 out of 84 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Defending a very underrated Entertained solid action flick sequel
18 October 2015
2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) is highly underrated Entertained solid decent action flick for a sequel. I am a Paul Walker Fan and I just love him and his character Brian O'Conner former L.A. Police Officer. So I don't care what anyone says because absence without Vin Diesel was terrible. Well is not! Paul Walker plays all alone so he is awesome star. Leave this film alone it is pretty good and in my opinion is pretty much better than The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006) and Furious Seven (2015). You have Tyrese Gibson, Chris Bridges, James Remar, Cole Hauser, Eva Mendes and Thom Barry as Agent Bilkins who reprise his role from the first installment in here. I love this film not as much as I love Fast & Furious 6 (2013), Fast Five (2011), The Fast & The Furious (2001) and Fast & Furious (2009). John Singleton did an excellent job directing this action packed sequel flick.

"All right, let's see what this thing can do."

'The adrenaline-fueled thrill ride that began with The Fast and the Furious takes an explosive new turn in 2 Fast 2 Furious! It's the nitro-fueled answer to the question: how fast do you like it? Now an ex-cop on the run, Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker) hooks into outlaw street-racing. When the Feds strong-arm him back, O'Connor's no rules, win-or-die skills are unleashed against an international drug lord. With his velocity-addicted buddy (Tyrese Gibson) riding shotgun, and a drop-dead-gorgeous undercover agent (Eva Mendes) dialing up the heat, 2 Fast 2 Furious accelerates the action into a desperate race for survival, justice... and mind-blowing, jaw-dropping speed!'

I love this movie and the racing damn good and i like Chris Bridges because he isn't like Ice Cube or others rappers that are actors talking like yo whats up dogg. Ludicrous talks proper English. I thought that the movie was incredible! The street racing scenes were very realistic and Paul Walker and Tyrese Gibson are a perfect pair for the movie. 5 stars out of 5!! Tokyo Drift was not as good as 2 fast 2 furious, but still good. People: It's not that bad. In fact, it's really good. Is not a bad film it is actually a good film. I still can't believe why people criticized and bash this film so much. Gosh it is the last film in the series I like and I think is better than Tokyo Drift or Furious 7.

Former cop Brian O'Conner is called upon to bust a dangerous criminal and he recruits the help of a former Miami street racer who has a chance to redeem himself.

This film is set in Miami not in L.A. and Devon Aoki did a wonderful job as beautiful and sexy street racer Suki! Eva Mendes was gorgeous and sexy as Agent Monica Fuentes, she was so good at acting that even viewer is guessing if Monica is compromised and a dirty agent. Call it what you want I love this film and I think is the last good film of the franchise!

Former Cop Brian O'Conner who teams up with his ex-con pal Roman Pearce to transport a shipment of 'dirty' money for shady Miami-based import-export dealer Carter Verone while actually working with undercover agent Monica Fuentes to bring Verone down. Brian O'Conner has left L.A. due to illegal actions from the first movie and now soars the streets of Miami taking money here and there by street racing. Watched by Customs Agent Monica Fuentes , Brian is caught by the police and is given a deal by agent Markham and Bilkins to go undercover and try to bring down drug lord Carter Verone in exchange for his criminal record to be erased. Brian agrees if he is given permission to choose his partner. Brian heads home to Barstow, California where he recruits an old friend Roman Pearce to help him. Pearce agrees but only for the same deal Brian was offered. With help Monica, Brian and Rome work together to take down Verone.

This film was never about cars but it was about taking a crime lord down who is actually smuggling dirty laundry money with fast cars. Here we finally get to met Roman Pearce for the first time. We get to know more about Brian's background. We finally get to know why Brian let go Dom (Vin Diesel) in the first film. The Action sequences and fast cars are also great, so I don't know what is the problem at all?!

2 Fast 2 Furious is a 2003 American action film directed by John Singleton. It is the second installment of The Fast and the Furious franchise. Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) teams up with his ex-con friend Roman Pearce (Tyrese Gibson) and works with undercover U.S. Customs Service agent Monica Fuentes (Eva Mendes) to bring Miami-based drug lord Carter Verone (Cole Hauser) down.

The rating I am giving to this film is 7. Anything below 7 would be ridiculous, if anyone would not say that this wasn't At least A GOOD ACTION FILM! (it is sure as hell better than all the comic movies that are getting high scores.)

7/10 Score: B Studio: Universal Pictures Starring: Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Eva Mendes, Cole Hauser, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, James Remar Director: John Singleton Producer: Neal H. Moritz Screenplay: Michael Brandt, Derek Haas Rated: PG-13 Running Time: 1 Hr. 47 Mins. Budget: $76.000.000Box Office: $127,154,901
79 out of 82 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
RoboCop 2 (1990)
Underrated sci-fi action flick - Defending an Underrated Sequel
12 April 2017
Why does this film get's so much hate? Why do I keep hearing that Robocop 3 is better than this, that Robocop (2014) remake is better than this. I don't understand that and I never will. I mean is this good as the first film? no of course not, is it worthy sequel? yes it is! This is an entertaining action film yes. It R rated blast it is yes. I do wish that this movie would come out over the summer I do really miss this kind of action films. Robocop 3 and Robocop remake are not and will never be better than this sequel. I grew up watching this movie it defines my childhood. This was really my first film of the trilogy before I even watched the original. I was entertained in here we have RoboCop VS RoboCain monstrous robot who is addicted to drugs, has mass a machine guns annihilation people blowing up cop cars, killing cops, van's, ambulances. Killing news people, this big battle between Robocop and RoboCain fantastic.

RoboCop 2 (1990) is rated R! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR not PG-13 It Is violent, action gore adrenaline sci-fi flick not for kids. I am defending my favorite sequel that has Peter Weller and Nancy Allen in it! I don't wan't to see Robert John Burke or even Joel Kinnaman who suck dicks in the whole movies! I love this movie to death the end is the best at all. In this movie RoboCop jumps on a back of a monsters addicted robot, rips his brain out, smashes in to the ground to the pulp.

Plot: RoboCop 2 is the 1990 sequel to RoboCop. Peter Weller returns as the cybernetic law enforcement officer, who now battles an even more sadistic gang led by a deranged killer known as Cain (Tom Noonan), while mega-corporation Omni Consumer Products prepares to take private ownership of Detroit and unveil a new, more powerful law enforcement unit.

This is a prototypical "good" action movie -- intense, perfectly executed, original action, shown to the tune of a forgettable and occasionally insulting story.

I am giving an 8/10 -- an outstanding score. And the gunplay is delivered in perfect Miller style (as opposed to the slo-mo John Woo-style) -- you'll see lots of heavy automatic and explosive weapons, and you'll see them used well. The film is bloody you can see how the gang cut's Robocop to pieces and it is bloody. There was a kid Hob in the film and no he wasn't annoying, he did a good job playing the bad guy. Not annoying kid and I think he did a good job. Robocop shot a guy in the eye.

Nancy Allen as Lewis has much to do like she drives an armored SWAT van the one they used in Die Hard and smashes in to RoboCain, she shots three bad guys, she kicks ass. RoboCop saves a baby.

I don't mind the music score everyone complains about Leonard Rosenman and his music score. I know they should use Basil Poledouris music score but they used different music score and I never mind it, I thought it was an okay song.

The film was directed by Irvin Kershner (The Empire Strikes Back and Never Say Never Again) from a story written by noted graphic novelist Frank Miller. Irvin Kershner did an excellent job directing this sequel I know that Paul Verhoeven suppose to direct this movie but he never direct sequels before and he wasn't sure if he should do it, Hollywood needed a sequel so Irvin Kershner went to directing it. This is his last movie and it is really a shame he is no longer with us anymore R.I.P. Irvin Kershner.

They don't make movies like this one today! I wish I would had sci-fi action movies like are this one today!! I really wish! This is a solid damn sequel that has an action scenes while RoboCock (2014) has no action scenes they can't effort it, it is a PG-13 rated family film. I have this movie on Blu-ray screw Robocop 3 and the remake I will watch this movie. I love action movies this is an action movie that's how they do it right! Is Tom Noonan better bad guy than Kurtwood Smith no. But he does an excellent job as the evil bad guy and he is a cult leader.

I know Peter Weller and Nancy Allen were disappointed with how the movie come out and they don't care for this movie. But honestly it was a pretty damn good entertainment, I wasn't bored with it. I would be proud on this movie.

Rambo III (1988), Missing in Action (1984), Cobra (1986), Predator 2 (1990), Blade: Trinity (2004), The Matrix Revolutions (2003) are so fun underrated action films that are getting so much hate and bashed this days for it, that is horrible. I still love them all.

RoboCop 2 is a 1990 American cyberpunk action film directed by Irvin Kershner. Set in the near future in a dystopian metropolitan Detroit, Michigan, it is the sequel to the 1987 film, RoboCop.

It's a good continuation of RoboCop story. There is nothing new here , but it's well executed. In the end it's one of those rare satisfying sequels. They do there own stuff they don't copy the original film just like Predator 2 they do their own stuff and i love that. Sue me I love RoboCop 2! I give it 8/10 it doesn't deserve the hate!
91 out of 95 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Spider-Man 3 (2007)
Awesome End to an Epic Trilogy
6 December 2012
I am fan of Spider - Man since my whole childhood, i been watching series of the cartoons. The third installment of Spider - Man franchise is darker than the first two movies were but still dose not ruined and dose get a job don well!! Before i start writing review about this movie , i wanna talk about the new movie The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) the new movie of Spider - Man is awfully horrible boring and wrong. It truly disappointed me. I have been watching the new movie on DVD than i went watching Spider - Man 3 on DVD this movie i am writing a review about it, i only saw this movie once and the first time i didn't give it 10 stars i was actually bored by this film and disappointed about Harry as the villain and that he died Marry Jane broke up with Peter and he become dark but the movie was still enjoyable after i saw how awful badly the new spider - man is i went watching this movie and you know what? It was million times better than the new amazing Spider - crap was. Sam Raimi's trilogy was much much better than Marc Webb's movie is, Webb's movie is awful. I watched the first original movie Spider - Man back in 2003 when my mom bought me original video cassette that was before DVDs and Blu Rays were on this world and i absolutely loved it. When in 2004 was released Spider - Man 2 i bought video cassette right away. Sequel to this movie was supremely good, but it did not compare to the first movie. Then after my huge expectations for, "Spider - Man 3", Sam Raimi blew my expectations to the dust. Will the same happen with the 3rd and last film, "Spider - Man 3"? Quite simply, Yes! In 2005 when i hear about the third and last movie of Spider - Man that they where shooting i knew that Tobey Maguire had problems in his personal life and how media was judging him, i step on his side right away and this movie did made an awesome job in 2007. About The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) that movie was really shocking and completely different than Sam Raimi's trilogy was. The only good thing in that movie was The Lizard aka Dr. Curt Connors but the whole movie was really true disappointment and insult for every true Spider - Man fan. A lot of people were criticizing and judging this movie but in my opinion this movie is well made. Think before you judge an threw away a gold of movie and see the new movie and you will see the difference. This movie is a million times much better.Andrew Garfield really isn't for the role of Peter Parker as Spider - Man i hear that they are planing new movie another sequel for The Amazing Spider-Man? Please god no! The third and last movie of Sam Raimi's trilogy is an epic conclusion to an amazing awesome super hero. I will rather watch this movie than the new spider - crap movie. I am not buying the new movie no thank you. I watch awhile ago Spider - Man 2 and it was so great movie i really loved it. Today i order it Spider - Man 1 and 3 original DVD it will come tomorrow i don't have these two movies on DVD. I am also giving a higher rank for this movie than the new one. Just one thing how come this movie got only 6.3 stars while the new movie got 7? that make no sense to me. A great ride from Sam Raimi thank you! 10 out of 10 Stars!

The film contains a fine cast of talented actors. Tobey Maguire, of course still makes as a great Spider - Man . James Franco is fantastic, as he always is. He gives such a powerful performance, he really ought to be considered for an Oscar nomination.Topher Grace as Venom/Eddie Brock is utterly terrifying, at times, and completely ominous.. Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson is a scene stealer. She is completely engrossing and awesome. Thomas Haden Church as Sandman/Flint Marko is terrific. Bryce Dallas Howard as Gwen Stacy is brilliant much, much better than Emma Stone is. Actress Bryce is also beautiful,pretty hot. At last and least Rosemary Harris as aunt May Parker was terrific and fabulous outstanding in her performance. Sally Field got a poor script and she barely talks in Amazing Spider - Man. Everyone is so great, the dynamic scenes between the actors and actresses are so well done, so well written, and so well directed. Spider - Man 3 is emotionally riveting and amazing to view.

In conclusion, this film is a gorgeous reminder that great writing and direction can enhance any movie-going experience, even superhero movies, which are usually thought of as mindless entertainment. 10/10
88 out of 92 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
New Nightmare (1994)
Wes Craven's Underrated Classic one of the best Elm Street movies!!!
1 November 2015
Wes Craven's New Nightmare (1994) is one of the best horror films of the 90's. Possibly the second best Elms Street entry. But in my opinion A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988) is much better than this. I just love this film to death! I love this film because it is Wes Craven direction debut. Wes Craven did write and directed this film. In this film, Freddy is depicted as closer to what Craven originally intended, being more menacing and less comical, with a greatly updated attire and appearance. The film is very scary and it does involve Freddy coming in to a real world. Nancy Thompson (Heather Langenkamp) returns this time Heather plays her self and she defeats the third time Freddy but this time it is different than it was in the first film. I can always watch A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984),A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988) and New Nightmare and those three films just kick ass and they are my favorite horror slasher films in the genre!

I love this movie so much mostly for the real world setting and the return of the characters from the first movie. Heather Langenkamp is the essential leading lady for a horror franchise. One aspect of this film I really liked was how Robert Englund just played himself and "Freddy" was more of a demonic killer from Hell. If you're looking for the scariest impersonation of Freddy, this is the one to watch. The story is about the original cast members of the first Freddy film being haunted by a "reel" Freddy. This movie is so good it stands on its own! New Nightmare is a 10.year anniversary of Wes Craven's A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) which that also counts in this film and it is mentioned in here!

I like what they did hear what it would be like if Freddy was in the real world Freddy had a makeover he looked bad ass to me I thought this was some sort of re imaging Wes Craven try to do something different with Freddy but that's my opinion. The whole tone of it was great to me and like you said the actors playing themselves was great:)! The story it is a very clever concept for this series which it has a potential. I prefer this film over the Elm Street sequels except part 3 which I love the third entry to death! The same way I love the seventh entry in to series. Some people don't prefer this film into the series I do. The movie is very realistic and very scary. heather Langenkamp did the best job portraying her self and getting back to the roots of Nancy Thompson!

I always have enjoyed this film, Wes did a solid job directing this horror slasher movie , I really feel terrible for his family and I can't believe a tragedy strike him and his family! It is the worst loss of my beloved Director ever! Very different entry into a Last Action Hero idea of a horror movie becoming reality. My favorite moment in the movie is the freeway sequence. Heather/Nancy takes sleeping pills to join in on a lucid dream, final showdown with Freddy to save an already captured Dylan. It occurs in a hot, steamy and water-logged dream scape ruin, apparently Freddy's home turf. The final showdown between Nancy and Freddy was outstanding, the bets sequence ever. Nancy with her help of her son defeat the demon Freddy they both lock him in a lit furnace where upon catching on fire and killing him. His true visage is shown amidst a fiery blast that was awesome!!! Nancy and Dylan escaping back to reality which was phenomenal. I love the actress Tracy Middendorf playing babysitter Julie. Gosh in the hospital scene Julie ends up punching a nurse and threatening another with a needle (cameo appearance by Wes Craven's daughter), and locks the door.) was awesome I love that scene! Seriously I thought the actress who played Julie was actually Jennie Garth because they both look alike, they were great. I love actress Tracy Middendorf playing Julie, I thought she made wonderful performance in this film. Fighting for Heather's son.

The most two actors that blazed in this film were Heather Langenkamp and Robert Englund who played them self's and their famous roles Nancy and Freddy. I am also pleased that John Saxon did return in this film as a support cast and a close friend of Heather, he even played Donald Thompson again in this film.

This time staying awake won't save you.. Ten years after writer and director Wes Craven ("Scream," "The Hills Have Eyes") brought his personal nightmares to the movie screen as Freddy Krueger in "A Nightmare on Elm Street," the horrifying child killer returns, stepping out of his celluloid world to haunt the life of the actress who first defeated him on film. This seventh film in the Nightmare on Elm Street series has the cast starring as themselves in a wicked spin as key players from earlier installments are terrorized by Freddy Kreuger and his razor-fingered glove. That is the basic plot.

Anyway I love this film and I am giving a 10 because this film deserves it and it is my third best favorite Elm Street horror slasher film!

Wes Craven's New Nightmare is a 1994 American slasher meta film written and directed by original Nightmare on Elm Street creator Wes Craven.

10/10 Grade: Bad Ass Seal Of Approval Studio: New Line Cinema Starring: Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp, Miko Hughes, John Saxon, Sam Ruben Director/Writer: Wes Craven Producers: Wes Craven, Robert Shaye Rated: R Running Time: 1 Hr. 42 Mins. Budget: $8.000.000 Box Office: $17,400,601
85 out of 89 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Underrated Sci-Fi Cyberpunk decent Action Flick from the 90's
30 July 2015
My review of the underrated cyberpunk film, Johnny Mnemonic(1995) starring Keanu Reeves, Dina Meyer, Ice-T, Takeshi Kitano, Denis Akiyama, Dolph Lundgren, Henry Rollins, Barbara Sukowa, and Udo Kier. Johnny Mnemonic is a 1995 American cyberpunk sci-fi action film directed by Robert Longo. It was loosely based on the short story "Johnny Mnemonic" by William Gibson.Keanu Reeves plays the title character, a man with a cybernetic brain implant designed to store information. The film portrays Gibson's dystopia view of the future with the world dominated by mega corporations and with strong East Asian influences. Seriously this movie kicks ass. Keanu Reeves and Dina Meyer are awesome. I love when An assassin try's to kill Johnny he aim his gun on his back and says "Time to die" and Johnny says "Time" and he switch's his watch and the bomb explodes. Dina Meyer as body guard Jane throws a grenade and kills a few assassins. Dina Meyer also co started in her latest movie in the 90's Starship Troopers unfortunately her character in that movie was killed. I really love Dolph Lundgren as Street Preacher "It's Jesus time!" "HALT SINNERS!" Dolph shows up after next 45.mins. in the movie I wish he would have showed earlier. He's acting is still pretty good. Ice-T and Udo Kier did a great performance in their roles.

This movie is very underrated an solid Action flick I wish there would be more Action flick like are this today. In my opinion The Matrix and Johnny Mnemonic are my top 2 best Action Sci-fi flicks from Keanu Reeves of the 90's. Movies like are this don't exist today anymore.

The film was shot on location in Canada, with Toronto and Montreal filling in for the film's Newark, New Jersey and Beijing settings. A number of local monuments, including Toronto's Union Station and Montreal's skyline and Jacques Cartier Bridge, feature prominently.

The film premiered in Japan first on April 15, 1995, with a longer version (103 Min's) that is closer to the director's cut and features a previously composed score by Mychael Danna, different editing, and more scenes with Japanese star Takeshi Kitano and Dolph Lundgren notably. Val Kilmer was originally set to star, but left the project after he was offered the role of Batman in Batman Forever.The character Molly Millions, from the original story, was changed to Jane for the film. They are very similar characters except that Molly had retractable razor blades under her fingernails and augmented vision. It is believed that the change was due to the "Molly" character being attached to the rights for any possible future Neuromancer film adaptation.

The script was rumored to have been dumped on the doorstep of Keanu Reeves' house, a tactic that piqued his interest and led to him accepting the role of Johnny.

B.J. Rack, one of the producers, is still credited although he left the project due to creative differences with director Robert Longo First of all, the prologue is different and more poignant.

Here it is, in this exact form:

"New century. Age of terminal capitalism.

The armored towers of multinational corporations rise above the ruins of the democracies that gave them birth.

Soldiers of the Yakuza defend them.

Hackers, data-pirates, LoTek media rebels are the enemy, burrowing like rats in the walls of cyberspace.

A new plague convulses the cities: Nerve Attenuation Syndrome, incurable, fatal, epidemic, bringing fear and misery as old as the species itself.

But the most precious data is sometimes entrusted to elite private agents, wet wired to function as human data banks.

Mnemonic couriers."

85 out of 89 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Thing (1982)
"The Thing" is John Carpenter's masterpiece and one of the best classic horror films!
31 October 2015
A classic film. John Carpenter's "The Thing" is one of the most entertaining horror films ever made - fast, clever and purely exciting from start to finish. It is one of my personal favorite horror movies. This is how all movies of the genre should be made. Set on an isolated base in Antarctica, this version seems almost to pick up where the original version (The Thing From Another World) left off. The American scientists discover a decimated Norwegian base some miles distant. Everyone is dead, and only the half charred remains of some unidentifiable thing left to smolder outside the compound might offer any answers to what may have happened. The Thing is brought back to the American base and, too late, the scientists realize that it is alive and lethal. The Thing thaws out and is off, not only killing anyone and anything that crosses Its path, but also absorbing them, making Itself into whoever and whatever it wants. The film then turns into a brilliant paranoia piece. Everyone is suspect, anyone can be The Thing, and no one trusts anyone anymore. Gone is the strength and security found when human beings band together in spite of their differences to battle a monster. The group splinters and fear rules supreme. Who is the Thing?

Seriously I Love this movie I love it To Death. I love Escape From New York and I love Escape From L.A. but I also love The Thing so much better this is definitely the best Carpenter film a truly masterpiece classic I love R.J. MacReady - Kurt Russell I love everything about this film that is. Science Fiction, Horror and an Action Epic Film. A lot of the practical effects were left out but the it looked nice and the acting was good and it expanded upon the monsters background and showing you the inside of the ship. It must of been tough to bring across on screen the visual design.

In my opinion, nobody has topped this film in the 25-odd years since its release. I'll put any of "The Thing's" old-school effects up against any CGI-driven movie, or this cast against almost any other ensemble. If you haven't seen the film yet, I envy you because I WISH I could see "The Thing" again for the first time. WOW! Does more need to be said? How about this...there is no parallel. Who's your friend? Who's the Thing? Who do you trust? Who can you afford to trust? If you've never seen this movie...your in for a treat. The only other movie that had such an impact on me was The Matrix (the first movie)...where I left the theater touching the walls wondering if they were really real. This movie will leaving you wondering....is the guy/gal next to you really real?

"Trust is a tough thing to come by these days."

John Carpenter's The Thing is a seminal piece of horror that is not only a fine specimen of its era, but it also serves as a shining example of horror done absolutely right in any era. Combining gross-out special effects reminiscent of Hellraiser, the nail-bitingly intense, claustrophobic filmmaking of Alien, offering a story that is very well-paced, such as George A. Romero's Dawn of the Dead, and presenting the idea that true terror can be found at any time, in any place, and inside anyone, much like Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho, The Thing works on every level, and represents the peak of each and every aspect that may be utilized to make horror films effective. Granted, this amalgamation of styles is not the only formula for winning horror.

The basic plot about this movie is Horror-moister John Carpenter (Halloween, Escape from New York) teams Kurt Russell's outstanding performance with incredible visuals to build this chilling version of the classic The Thing. In the winter of 1982, a twelve-man research team at a remote Antarctic research station discovers an alien buried in the snow for over 100,000 years. Once unfrozen, the form-changing alien wreaks havoc, creates terror and becomes one of them.

It is one of the best favorite horror films of the 80's ever. I love this film to death. The Thing is the best classic horror film from master and genius John Carpenter! 'The Thing' is classic Carpenter and one of the few remakes that is better than the original. Kurt Russell's characters: Snake Plissken, R.J. MacReady and Jack Burton are Kurt's best favorite characters he ever played. I also love the music score from Ennio Morricone! Awesome!!! 10/10 Grade: Bad Ass Seal Of Approval
140 out of 149 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Platoon (1986)
A Realistic Vietnam film Oliver's Stone's masterpiece
14 October 2015
Platoon is a 1986 American war film written and directed by Oliver Stone one of the most strongest realistic anti war films of all time. It is one of the best Vietnam war films I have ever seen that won the Academy Award for Best Picture of 1986 and best Director for Oliver Stone, as well as Best Sound Mixing and Best Film Editing. Stone's Vietnam film portrayed a real life human been on his point of view of the story telling that went on in his real life that he experienced after his tour of duty in Vietnam ended in 1968, Oliver Stone wrote a screenplay called Break: a semi-autobiographical account detailing his experiences and the life he was in Vietnam. The characters were portrayed more then a few soldiers they were portrayed more as a human been than been soldiers obeying an order.Platoon shows the Vietnam War was a big mistake, but being a fictional documentary on Vietnam is far from its purpose. It is one of my personal favorite war movies. I love this movie to death.

Those of us who did make it have an obligation to build again, to teach to others what we know, and to try with what's left of our lives to find a goodness and meaning in this life.

In Platoon, Chris Taylor (Charlie Sheen) is a young, naive U.S. soldier who, upon his arrival to Vietnam, quickly discovers that he must do battle not only with the Viet Cong, but also with the gnawing fear, physical exhaustion and intense anger growing within him. While his two commanding officers draw a fine line between the war they wage against the enemy and the one they fight with each other, the conflict, chaos and hatred permeate Taylor, suffocating his realities and numbing his feelings to man's highest value... life.

Chris sees his platoon fragmented into two halves, each aligned with one of two men -- Sgt. Elias (Willem Dafoe) and Sgt. Barnes (Tom Berenger). Those two soldiers are really two positive good things to see in the film because it sets the viewer on the seat of the edge. They both have nominally the same enemy (Viet Cong), but, really, it doesn't take long to realize that Elias is Good, and Barnes is Evil (the "enemy" does not enter into the moral equation of this film, at all it's an outside threat, same as malaria-carrying mosquitoes or even friendly fire). Elias feels the futility of the war and has respect for life; Barnes fights the war doggedly and has no compassion, period. Both are efficient soldiers fighting the same enemy, but really as is at one point aptly put by Chris Taylor himself,they are fighting for the souls of the platoon members, as the outcome of the war is never really in doubt.

The platoon reaches the village, where a food and weapons cache is discovered. While questioning the village chief, Barnes loses his patience and senselessly kills the man's wife despite his denials that they are aiding the Viet Cong. Barnes is about to murder the man's young daughter to force him to tell them to where the enemy is.

Elias doesn't take kindly to this kind of behavior. Elias and Barnes come closer and closer to open conflict, as Taylor becomes a veteran, obviously siding with Elias. Meanwhile, the fate of the platoon comes closer and closer to them, culminating in an explosively shot action conclusion. The end is dark, but morally satisfying.

Platoon is a legendary film. A film that I will always cherish, and a film that I will never get tired of. And the last Vietnam film worth a damn to watch. There isn't any War film today that was filmed as really human drama war today in 2015. It respectively represents the very essence of purposefully haunting powerful cinematography in the history.-- It is representing admirable cinematic craftsmanship and storytelling. A film that is sometimes impossible to watch for its frighteningly intense and emotionally draining account of the Vietnam War as it is waged both on the battlefields and within the very souls of men.

The best real human drama portrayed on screen anti-war film in Vietnam from the 80's, It is my favorite film that I will always love to death to see. I also don't watch this film for an action ; I actually see it for the war and how it everything was, what is more valuable and it is life: The film also have a message in it. The actors portraying the characters did make a believable performance as the real team of squad soldier fighting the Enemy the Viet Cong.

The battles with Viet-Cong are shown realistic mostly on the end of the final battle. 10/10
107 out of 113 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Death Wish 3 (1985)
An underrated decent Action flick from the 80's the year of Rambo my all time favorite
4 April 2017
Death Wish 3 is the year of Rambo one of my all time favorite classic action films from Charles Bronson and it is really underrated. I love good action movies and I love the third sequel way better than the original! Charles Bronson is the best in this movie! I watched this movie more as a kid than the first two movies. I love this movie to death I have it on Blu-ray and I have a VHS tape still. There are a lot of people who hate this movie like actor Alex Winter mentioned it is one of the worst movies made in the 80's from Cannon I disagree. Charles Bronson was disappointed with the film, I wasn't. This movie it is not for everyone it is more for action junkies like my self it is for fun and entertaining.

To you, this is underrated misunderstood prototypical "good" action movie -- intense, violent gang war on a streets perfectly executed, original action, shown to the tune of a forgettable and occasionally insulting story.

This movie was filmed the same year as Rambo: First Blood Part II and honestly Charles Bronson is Rambo in the urban jungle defending innocents on the street and fight evil in New York City. New York a city pushed to edge, people pushed to the limit and no one's got the guts to stop them. But there is one way, one man who want be pushed "Charles Bronson" and now he is in the middle of a war. In a world gone mad there is only one law is Charles Bronson Death wish 3! Bronson is back in New York bringing justice to the streets... Death Wish 3.

1985 sequel, Paul Kersey, aka "The Vigilante", finds himself battling street punks in order to bring peace back to a once quiet New York neighborhood. Despite the New York setting, the film was actually made in England.

It's blisteringly fast paced, brutally violent, the characters from the cops to the punks to the citizens do over-the-top, unrealistically illegal things that they would all be arrested for in real life but go unnoticed in the world of the film, and the whole movie has a go-for-broke feel.

I love The character development Paul Kersey is a hero in this movie helps, defends old people and week people who can't defend them self's.

Kersey buys an ice cream to a kid, he shots and fights off the rapists twice in this movie. He supports and stands by Rodriguez site when his wife is raped and murdered.

There is a war on the streets with punks and gang territories. I wish they would make movies like this today I really do wish that.

The acting decent from everyone but a lot of the fashion is hilariously 80's. There's nothing too disturbing in this movie so the tone is lighter than the first two films. It's also well paced and moves along quickly; no need for character development, just shoot the baddies! Charles Bronson does amazing job playing his character I really do miss him. Deborah Raffin did a great job and she was really cute and likable in this movie. Martin Balsam as Bennett was beautiful at acting. Gavan O'Herlihy is really perfectly bad guy I really get to hate him and you wish he will be die already. Ed Lauter as Richard Shriker is a good cop who becomes Charles Bronson's alley.

The script and the plot is alright and there is plenty action we have a lot of guns and automatic weapons and they are been used well.

Paul Kersey and his neighbor Rodriguez use a Browning M1919 machine gun to kill several gang members before it runs out of ammo. Paul looks with the machine gun like Rambo in the 80's the jungle streets. Both the Browning 1919 and MG42 belonged to Kersey's late Korean War buddy Charley, who apparently acquired the weapons during his stint in the Military.

Paul Kersey's (Charles Bronson) uses Wildey Hunter with an 8" barrel in the movie (in real life, the gun was Bronson's personal pistol).

I love the music score by Jimmy Page and I really love all the characters in here.

10. years ago I wrote Murphy's Law is Charles Bronson best movie but my personal favorite Charles Bronson movie will always be Death Wish 3.

Michael Winner did really good job directing his third and final Death Wish movie.

Paul Kersey uses a rocket launcher M72 LAW and blows Fraker in to pieces and bringing justice to the streets once again.

Death Wish 3 is a 1985 American action film starring Charles Bronson as vigilante killer Paul Kersey and is the third film in the Death Wish film series. It was written by Don Jakoby (under the pseudonym Michael Edmonds). This is the last Death Wish film to be directed by Michael Winner.

R.I.P. Charles Bronson, Michael Winner, Deborah Raffin, Ed Lauter, Martin Balsam, Ron Hayes, John Gabriel, Mildred Shay, Menahem Golan rest in peace I really miss you all and I enjoy Death Wish 3 to death. 10/10 my favorite childhood classic action film I love it more than the original.
84 out of 88 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bloodsport (1988)
A cult classic best martial arts Van Damme Style movie!
29 December 2015
Bloodsport (1988) is my favorite action Van Damme movie. It was the first movie I ever saw about Van Damme that introduced me in to his movies. This is the film I grew up with it, I have first see it, when I was 8 years old! I love this movie to death! In my opinion is Van Damme's best martial arts film! Beside Hard Target, Bloodsport is one of his best movies till date. I Love it so much. Best martial arts movie, is never boring, is fast and entertaining and It is awesome seriously. And I still love it today, Bloodsport also introduced me in to martial arts. Jean Claude Van Damme's Bloodsport is still today it's best. After this movie there were a few copycat movies that copy the idea from this movie. Like were Bloodfight (1989) with Bolo Yeung returning, with the same name, but playing different character from the Bloodsport and Bloodfist (1989) with World Kickboxing champion Don "The Dragon" Wilson. I also love the music from this movie lately it helps me a lot the song "On My Own - Alone", I also love the song "Fight to Survive".

This is my favorite tournament fighting film too. This film also inspired the video game Mortal Kombat and for that? This film is twice as awesome to me. This is a film where you see JCVD at his peak and this is my second favorite JCVD flick after Hard Target and Universal Soldier. It holds up really well to this day and it's a shame the film does not have a special edition on DVD and Blu Ray. The film does have a big cult following so it not getting any features to this day is lame. Great concept, great cast, charismatic characters, bad ass fights, and a kick ass soundtrack. This is definitely one of the best martial arts flicks ever made without a doubt for me. Fell in love with the film ever since I saw it on VHS when I was a kid.

As for the Bloodsport sequels? For the most part? They all suck. They can't even hold a candle to this film. Bloodsport is a classic and a fight that is worth watching anytime, anywhere. I still own this movie on VHS and on Blu-ray. I don't have the DVD I don't need it. I am going to say it again I love this movie to death, it is my childhood JCVD film and I grew up with it. I have always enjoy it. It has a real bloody bad-ass fights. Van Damme and Yeung kicks fighters to the ground. Original this movie was almost never released, but Van Damme helped edit the film so that it could be released, this movie is praised and loved all over the World including Asia, USA and East Europe. The real Frank Dux was the fighting coordinator for this film. When Jean-Claude Van Damme was cast, Dux announced that Van Damme wasn't nearly in good enough shape, and put him through a 3-month training program. Van Damme called those three months "the hardest training of his life" - this despite being a world-championship martial artist in his own right.

It does feel good to go re-watch films like this especially dealing with the very sad fact that films like this classic aren't made anymore and seeing Van Damme these days on film, he just seems to stone faced or depressed. I have enjoyed training sequences, flashback sequences on Frank Dux's earlier childhood life and a life of a young man. The chase sequences where Helmer and Rawlis are chasing Dux was hilarious and very entertaining. Chong Li, in my opinion, is one of the best non horror villains out there. My personal favorite JCVD villain and my favorite martial arts villain. Also, though it isn't the same character; almost like a bizarro world version, another Chong Li appears in a movie called Bloodfight (Bloodsport knockoff) played by Bolo Yeung. Van Damme maybe had some problems in his later years, but I always admired him for everything he did to make this movie well known back in '88, from re-editing the original cut to promoting the movie by putting posters of it himself in cinemas. This movie for me is a perfect 10, I don't care what anyone says.
84 out of 88 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Burning (1981)
Instant classic horror slasher flick
19 February 2018
The Burning (1981) is an instant classic slasher horror flick, puts most of horror movies today to shame. This movie come out the same year as did Friday the 13th Part 2 my favorite horror film. They are so many horror films in 1981 I haven't hear, see or they are forgotten. This movie however surprised me. "It ripped off Friday the 13th" no it didn't! This movie was different, it was a revenge film but it was different than Friday the 13th. It is an original story not a copycat of other slasher films. Honestly I think this movie is much way better horror movie than Friday the 13th Part 2. This movie has a different story, it is not that bad and it is a good slasher movie and it just become my favorite horror film.

The story follows campers from summer camp goes with canoe trip to Devil's Creek once there they become targets, from a former summer camp caretaker, horribly burned from a prank gone wrong, with a pair of hedge clippers to take revenge on the campers. Once there they are trapped while assailant is stalking them and kills them one by one.

I enjoy this film it is not a bad slasher horror film it is instant classic and really puts most of horror films to shame. It has a lot of nudity with girls been naked and sexy. This days I don't see any naked girls in any slasher horror films today. They don't make horror movies like this one in the woods today. Back in the 80's was more work than today. Tom Savini from Dawn of the Dead makes special effect for more gory blood and they work. Just like he did special effects for Friday the 13th, Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter and Dawn of the Dead he makes effects for this movie and the gory kills really works. There is a lot of scares and twists in here that keeps getting you interested and intense. It doesn't allowed you to stop watching it. Friday the 13th part 2, My Bloody Valentine, The Burning, The Howling and American Werewolf in London are really in my top five favorite films from 1981 in horror genre. Why can't we get movies like this?

Directed and original story by Tony Maylam who directed the film really good. I miss movies like this today and I think it is a really good movie. Brian Matthews, Brian Backer, Carrick Glenn and Carolyn Houlihan were believable at acting and they were really good. 8/10 this movie is an instant classic in the horror genre from the 80's for me.
The Arrival (1996)
A cult classic prototypical brilliant sci-fi flick
22 April 2017
The Arrival (1996) is a cult classic science fiction about a radio astronomer Zane Zaminsky (Charlie Sheen) who discovers evidence of intelligent alien life and quickly gets thrown into the middle of a conspiracy that turns his life upside down. It was written and directed by David Twohy who also written and directed Riddick trilogy with Vin Diesel (Pitch Black, The Chronicles of Riddick & Riddick) who I wasn't fan off and I never cared about but Pitch Black was an okay film. The Arrival is my favorite David Twohy film and the best of Charlie Sheen movie ever. It come out the same year as Independence Day (1996)and The X-Files Season 3 was completed.

It is a brilliant science fiction thriller film about a extraterrestrial intelligence and a global conspiracy. The acting in this film from Charlie Sheen and Ron Silver is brilliant I love this movie to death I love it!

to me this this movie is an easy 8 and it is a prototypical "good" science fiction thriller movie -- intense, perfectly executed, original plot no copycat, shown to the tune of a forgettable and occasionally insulting story.

Plot: Radio astronomer Zane Zaminsky (Charlie Sheen) believes he's picked up a cosmic noise that signals extraterrestrial intelligence. But after turning over the tape to his boss Phil Gordian (Ron Silver), Zane's fired, his girlfriend (Teri Polo) get's transferred and his partner is found dead from a supposed suicide. Zane's desperate search for answers leads him to Mexico and a mysterious power plant that is generating more than electricity and is run by people who are not what to appear to be. Arrested for the murder of a scientist (Lindsay Crouse) investigating and impending ecological disaster, Zane's escape custody carrying proof of a world-shattering alien invasion in this intense sci-fi thriller.

I first saw this movie on a cable when I was in high school. I did not recognize Charlie Sheen with a beard watching this movie it quickly become my favorite Alien film. To me Independence Day, Alien and Aliens alongside The Arrival are my top 4 favorite extraterrestrial intelligence films. The story is solid and acting is solid.

Also to me this movie is disturbing and terrifying on the end when Zane try to expose Aliens secret with the satellite dish Zane and Char are trapped in that station and first I thought Char betrayed Zane but it turned out it was Kiki (Tony T. Johnson) who betrayed Zane. Charlie Sheen makes such a terrifying face when Char asks him what will they do. The scene was terrifying when Ron Silver was preparing to kill them both so they hit with the van in the station and Zane froze them all.

The aliens are raising temperatures so that the weathers are hot they are feeding with our energy. I also watched the sequel Arrival II (1998) with Patrick Muldoon in which Zane character is dead in which to me is pretty stupid! I love this movie to death I can't give this movie a 10 it is not a perfect movie the greatest or the best one but it is a good movie my favorite Charlie Sheen movie I got today on Blu-ray and I just finished watching it and i was blown away I love it. 8/10.

The Arrival is a 1996 science fiction horror film directed by David Twohy and starring Charlie Sheen, and co-starring Lindsay Crouse, Ron Silver, Teri Polo, and Richard Schiff.

8/10 Grade: B+ Studio: Orion Pictures Starring: Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Crouse, Teri Polo, Ron Silver, Leon Rippy, Richard Schiff Director: David Twohy Producers: Robert W. Cort, Ted Field Writer: David Twohy Rated: PG-13 Running Time: 1Hr. 55 Mins. Budget: $25.000.000 Box Office: $14,012,411
83 out of 87 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad-Ass best Van Damme Science Fiction-Action-Packed Film!
30 December 2015
Universal Soldier (1992) Is one of the best Van Damme action sci-fi classic movies from the 90's also my favorite childhood movie that I am still watching it today. It is my third best favorite Van Damme movie! It has Dolph Lundgren in it and I love this movie to Death!!!

Jean-Claude Van Damme and Dolph Lundrgren are awesome in this film. Action and fighting sequences were awesome till today Roland Emmerich did made a great job as the director of this action sci-fi film flick. Every time I see this action flick I am not bored with it and is definitely Van Damme's best action movie. I enjoy the action, I mainly love this movie, because it focus on Vietnam War and it has experiments that US military actually really secretly did that. The fights scenes between Van Damme and Lundgren were awesome! This is the only movie that I care and love about! All the sequels to me sucked ass! None of them can hold a candle to this movie!

Jean-Claude Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren reunited 20. years later after working together in here, in the film "The Expendables 2" (2012) my favorite action packed movie. This movie is a bad ass and kicks ass! I love it so much, I even prefer above Kikcboxer and Double Impact. This is the movie that I love. I love all the actors in this movie, Ally Walker was a great cast as reporter Veronica Roberts. Chandra West who played her in TV movies couldn't even hold a candle to Ally Walker./:Ally Walker was also cast as Dr. Samantha 'Sam' Waters in my favorite TV Show Profiler.

"ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?" Hell yes.

The best science fiction action film ever made. It still holds up great to this day. Whenever I watch this movie I am having fun. A really fun inventive action flick with some really kick ass fight scenes and a sense of fun about it, that makes it irresistible. Van Damme and Lundgren were great in this and it really is a shame that despite this being a hit Lundgren still did not get out of direct to video land and continued to get overlooked by Hollywood after the film's release. This movie it is the film that made Van Damme in to a star and saved his career.

It is so aggravating how far they rushed with the sequels. At least we still got the one amazing movie that made Dolph one of the greatest villains ever, well maybe not a "villain" a but a real bad ass! I like the aspect of the cool down process and the story is easy to understand. Also, Dolph Lundgren's scene in the grocery store is one of my all time favorite scenes in any movie. I really love this movie to death. Alongside Hard Target and Bloodsport, Universal Soldier is my third favorite Van Damme movie. I don't care what anyone say's or thinks about this movie, I will not listen to them, I will listen to my self! When I was 13. years old, I was in the hospital talking with my new friends about this movie, that I have made them there, when I was lying on the bed. That time, I never watched or heard about this movie before and they told me how great it is. They where right, it took me few months till I finally watch this movie on TV and I absolutely loved it. This film for me has a great memories on my childhood.

This is the basic plot about the film it has death soldiers, that turns in to a cyborg killing machines that are anti terrorist and their experiments goes awry wrong and they start killing innocent people and only one man, a machine can stop them. The final battle scene between Van Damme and Lundgren is epic! Van Damme uses his awesome spin kicks with his legs, that we already saw in Bloodsport, Kickboxer and Double Impact. The meat grinder scene is, when Scott is crushed and killed, that was really a bad ass scene!

I am giving this movie my perfect 10, because it deserves it and Roland Emmerich did a great job directing this movie. I can watch this movie over and over again. Jean-Claude Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren did a both a perfect solid job playing their characters. I love them!
83 out of 87 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A classic masterpiece the original the only best my favorite time travel film of all time
17 April 2017
What can I say about this movie that was already said? It is my favorite time travel sci-fi, adventure epic comedy in the 80's and I love this movie to death! When I saw this movie I was thrown out by its theme. An excellent sci-fi, adventure epic, I LOVE the 80s. It's simple the greatest time travel movie ever happened in the history of world cinema. I love this movie to death, I love, LOVE, love it!

I firstly saw this movie in the early 90's as a kid on VHS tape and I was blow away by the action and the score and the title back to the future. This movie is one of the best masterpiece time travel epic adventure film. Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd are fantastic at acting. Music theme score by Alan Silvestri is excellent I could listen to it whole day.

Back to the Future (1985)

From the Academy Award "- winning team of Steven Spielberg" and Robert Zemeckis** comes the hilariously groundbreaking adventure that thrilled critics and audiences alike - and sparked one of the most successful movie trilogy ever! Directed by Robert Zemeckis the movie begins with Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) a teenager who has a really messed up family. His ultimate goal was to become a rock star which was heartened by his girl friend Jennifer Parker (Claudia Wells). But things went wrong when scientist Dr. Emmett Brown/Doc (Christopher Lloyd) wanted Marty's assistance for his new invention.

At that night Marty went to assist Doc's invention the Time traveling Car "DeLorean". Marty was told to record Doc's first time travel to the future. At that instant they were attacked by some Libyan terrorists who were cheated by Doc for Plutonium.

After killing Doc they turn towards to Marty and without any intention Marty enters the Time Traveling car. But it was previously set by Doc and when activated Marty gets transfer to 1955 from 1985.

What will he do next, will he can come back to the future, or will he stuck back in the past for his rest of the life. More than that will his time travel make serious effects on the future? Dealing with time travel and time paradox Steven Spielberg presents this amazing journey of Marty set up in the time of 80's and 50's. Scripted by Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale for the story of Bob Gale himself, tells a science fiction adventure in a family oriented tone.

They really work hard to sculpt that sci-fi thread into a thrilling, culture clashed family movie. A good story with a great script. Also the soul of the movie was given by the legend Alan Silvestri. His composition was all memorable especially in the chasing and emotional scenes. Over the top the theme music, it was the most dazzling and recognizable themes in the movie history.

More than that the casting was simply brilliant, each and every actor is born to play their respected roles in this movie. Michael J. Fox was the only actor who can play the role of energetic Marty McFly, which was considered for numerous actors. Also Thomas F. Wilson was brilliant in his performance as the Bad boy Biff Tannen. Lea Thompson did a great work in portraying Lorraine Baines's two different life times, as a teenage girl and a matured mother. Well the extra talented Christopher Lloyd had almost "chewed every scenes" in the movie. Mr. Lloyd's versatile performance as the madman and genius scientist Dr. Emmett Brown is one of the great memorable roles in his carrier.

Last but not the least, it was Crispin Glover who steal the show as the nerdy teenager/father as George McFly. It was an interesting portrayal as a boy who was transformed to a man. Crispin Glover lived in that part. I don't know whether the movie would be a masterpiece without his unique performance. Above all I want to remember this as a romantic movie and it couldn't be made without the songs "The Power of Love," and "Earth Angel".

The rating I am giving is 10/10 the original and the best one of all time. I love this film, it is my favorite time travel movie of all time and I love it to death! All in all it is the greatest sci-fi, romantic movie of all time. It is the part of the great Movie History, which consider itself as " A Modern/Classic Masterpiece! "
126 out of 134 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Cult classic, one of the best Sci-Fi action flicks of Stallone!
4 November 2015
Demolition Man (1993) is one of the best epic classic science fiction/action film of all time! AN ALL TIME CLASSIC, has it all, explosions, practical effects, one liners, 80s songfests, soundtracks. It is one of my personal favorite movies. I love this film to death it is Stallone-Snipes futuristic science fiction action flick of the 90's. They don't make like this anymore.

Demolition Man is my favorite best Stallone Sci-fi, action movie, very awesome alongside with Rambo films. Demolition Man is one of the funniest, most action-packed and most poignant social satires of at least the last 22 years. It's not necessarily the easiest film to appreciate, as it makes its points through extremely over-the-top "mindless" action and tongue-in-cheek, purposefully cheesy plot and dialogue, but it's well worth trying to acclimate oneself to the style if you're not an action or sci-fi fan, as the satire cuts deep. There are other films with somewhat similar aims, such as Total Recall (1990) and Starship Troopers (1997), which are perhaps just as good as Demolition Man, but they certainly can't top it, and they have aims other than the purely satirical. As a social commentary, it's extraordinarily on-target. I mean, come on, this is the movie where the joke was made that Schwarzenegger would be president and Taco Bell would win the franchise wars, and what do you know? Now people want the constitution amended so Arnold can run for president and Taco Bell is winning the franchise wars (they merged with Pizza Hut and KFC). One of Stallone's best Sci-fi action packed films. This film is phenomenal!

Send a maniac to catch a maniac!!!!!!!!

Sylvester Stallone is a legendary bad-ass cop John Spartan Demolition Man he plays by his own rules and he does what he does best to catch the bad guys. He will blow things up to get the job done and he does in this movie. Demolition Man defies my childhood and I love this movie to death!

The cast, the script, the story itself all of these elements come together to make this one of the best action movies of the 90s. This movie does have a few surprises and it is not above making fun of itself or the action movie genre (Denis Leary is a wonderful touch!). It is a perfect addition to an action movie night or collection. The movie has humor, a little comedy and pure action that the gunplay is delivered in perfect Stallone-Snipes style - you'll see lots of heavy automatic and explosive weapons, and you'll see them used well. Stallone uses hand guns including a Remington shotgun. The film is absolutely filled with great, classic moments (I counted TEN all-star ones during my last viewing), and they're evenly spaced through the movie. The martial arts are excellent, so are the cryoprision scenes. Terrific special effects and art direction. Marco Brambilla did a great direction debut of directing of one of my all time classic sci-fi action movies!

This is an action film that actually has a brain in its head and has something to say. The vision of future world here is undeniably original and memorable. What is more admirable is that many of things seen here are happening in REAL world. Demolition Man shows what would happen if the politics will went to far with it.

Anyway I love this film, I grew up with Demolition Man, beside Cliffhanger is my second best favorite action Stallone movie!!! The rating I am giving is a 10, because the film isn't a 6, but it is a perfect 10. It is a film that is an underrated cult classic movie that I will always enjoy and cherish it to death!!!

Demolition Man is a 1993 American science fiction action film directed by Marco Brambilla in his directorial debut. The film stars Sylvester Stallone and Wesley Snipes. The film was released in the United States on October 8, 1993.

Demolition Man is a 1993 science-fiction action film starring Sylvester Stallone as John Spartan, a Los Angeles cop with a reputation for destruction who in the then future year of 1996 is found guilty of a crime he didn't commit and is subsequently sentenced to be frozen in a cryogenic prison along with his nemesis Simon Phoenix (Wesley Snipes). Spartan is then revived in the year 2032 and finds himself in the city of San Angeles when Phoenix escapes. Spartan is then asked by the San Angeles police force to use his old school tactics to take down his archenemy.

The film's cast also includes Sandra Bullock, Benjamin Bratt, and Denis Leary. The film is notable for featuring one of the first and only appearances of the Heckler & Koch G11, an experimental rifle at the time that was portrayed as futuristic magnetic pulse rifle. 10/10 Grade: Bad Ass Seal Of Approval
102 out of 108 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome Action fourth installment. Fast & Furious is tremendous!
18 October 2015
Fast & Furious (2009) is an awesome Action packed sequel, where The Fast and the Furious (2001) stopped. This is the real sequel to The Fast and The Furious. I love that Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster reprise their roles back to the roots the way they were. This is my fourth favorite best film in the series, this film Is a seat to the edge from the beginning till the end. This movie kept me thoroughly entertained from beginning to end. Sure it's a little far fetched, but who cares?

It's a movie, and definitely not as bad as some people are saying. Besides, the point of watching a movie is to escape reality so I don't understand why people complain when movies are not realistic. Provided a cinematic equivalent of NOS to the franchise with a tone shift that helped make it one of the most popular and profitable action series in the last decade. Excellent flick. Much better than the middle two. Just forget those movies happened. This was good balls to the walls action with much better actors with the original 4 back together. Bad idea making 2 and 3 :)

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker re team with Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster for the ultimate chapter of the franchise built on speed! When fugitive Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) returns to Los Angeles to avenge a loved one's death, it reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner (Walker). But, as they race through crowded city streets and across international lines, they must test their loyalties by joining together to bring down a shared enemy. From big rig heists to precision tunnel crawls, Fast & Furious takes you back into the high-octane world, which lives for speed, drives for the rush and breaks all the rules!

"Maybe you're the bad guy pretending to be the good guy."

This film is more about stopping a notorious drug lord Arturo Braga and avenging the murder of Letty (Michelle Rodriguez). This film is set back in Los Angles when everything started, after 5.years of leaving the city of Angeles for Dominican Republic after Dom (Vin Diesel) and his crew become a Wanted Fugitives. Letty was murdered when she was mixed up in a drug racers mule cartel. She knew the people who hired her, will double crossed her, while trying to escape the flying bullets she was killed by a drug lord's henchman. That weary angrier Dom (Vin Diesel) brings him back to Los Angeles, to avenge his loved one's death and tracking down Drug Lord Braga and killing him. Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker), is now an FBI agent, and he is assigned to track down a notorious drug lord named Arturo Braga. Both men faces each other in a final showdown. Braga is looking for a fast drivers that are driving and smuggling trough desert New Mexico drugs. Brian goes again undercover only to find out that he and Dom (Vin Diesel) are been double crossed and set up on the same way that was Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) was.

This film is filled with full action, fast cars, full of stunts and beautiful women. Gal Gadot is tremendous as Gisele Harabo it was her first role in this film and she was awesome, she acted the character terrific. Paul walker was the best in this film, finally, finally they did something with the character, he become an FBI Agent which I love that with the character In this movie. I love that Dom (Vin Diesel) at the end of the film didn't run, he surrender and I love how Brian ( Paul Walker) was testifying for him in the court. Seriously this film Kicks ass, although I prefer Fast Five over this Action Flick, but that doesn't mean this film did not do the job right, it did! And this film is highly underrated and criticized by critics. Also Han (Sung Kang) has a small scene in the beginning of this film, that was before they killed the beloved character in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006).

The rating I am giving to this film is 9. Anything below 7 would be ridiculous, if anyone would not say that this wasn't At least A GOOD ACTION FILM! (it is sure as hell better than all the comic movies that are getting high scores.)
80 out of 84 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cobra (1986)
Stallone's 80's best underrated Action Horror film Cobra!
6 October 2015
My favorite best Stallone action movie. But from the 80's that Stallone made action films is the first stand alone film not meaning Rocky and Rambo. Cobra will never stop been my favorite best action movie horror thriller from the 80's that is out there. It is one of my personal favorite movies. I wish only the movie wouldn't be that short but still it was directed by George P. Cosmatos who directed Rambo this movie was made right after Rambo: First Blood Part II was released.

Cobra is also a Cannon film and one of the best action horror thrillers that is out there. Cobra simply rocks! And it is a highly entertaining underrated action flick that guarantees the viewer a great show. Cobra is another one of those movies. It's not deep, it has a social message but doesn't really care about it. Its just pure old fun. The night slasher kills people randomly. He targets anyone, anywhere. The police don't have a clue, they can't stop him, all they can do is wait for the next death. But that all changes when Ingrid gets a good clear look at the chief of the gang. Yes, it's not one person, it's a group of killers that have set their minds on hunting the weak of society. Now they'll do anything to kill the only witness, the woman that can finish their 'dream' but they didn't count on one man: Marion Cobretti.

The movie plays with the idea that murderers use the system to get away with their crimes. It explores the fear in society, the impotence of the courts and introduces Cobretti, a cop who doesn't care about the law only his justice. Although I don't agree with this I still enjoyed the movie since Stallone didn't spend much time making his point, rather went fast for the action.

YOU'RE THE DISEASE, AND I'M THE CURE!!!!!!!!

Cobra is a 1986 American action film directed by George P. Cosmatos, and written by Sylvester Stallone, who also starred in the title role. The film co-stars Reni Santoni, Brigitte Nielsen and Andrew Robinson. The film received negative reviews, with much criticism focused on the overuse of genre tropes, yet it debuted at the number one spot on the U.S. box office and became a financial success.

The film was loosely based on the novel Fair Game by Paula Gosling, which was later filmed under that title in 1995. However, Stallone's screenplay was originally conceived from ideas he had during pre-production of Beverly Hills Cop, whose screenplay he heavily revised. He had wanted to make Beverly Hills Cop a less comedic and more action-oriented film, which the studio rejected as being far too expensive. When he left that project, Eddie Murphy was brought in to play the lead role

A tough-on-crime street cop must protect the only surviving witness to a strange murderous cult with far reaching plans. The cult and their leader The Night Slasher are killing people all over the town in Los Angeles for believing in their New World so that will the strongest people survived but their is one tough cop that stands in their way and he must protect a surviving witness that cab identify the Slasher. I seriously love this film from the 80'a and I wish there would be more films like this. The Action sequences, the explosion, death scenes are fantastic after Rambo here comes Cobra.

Is one of my best Stallone Action movies beside Tango & Cash (1989), Rambo, Rocky, Cliffhanger, Demolition Man and The Specialist it is one of my favorite action movies of all time! 10/10 Grade: Bad Ass Seal Of Approval
91 out of 96 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Underrated and unappreciated third sequel an epic time travel adventure
2 March 2018
Underrated doesn't deserve the hate. Back to the Future Part III is so unappreciated. I keep hearing from people how bad this film is. Am I the only one who enjoyed this film? It is not a masterpiece like the first one is but it is a tied with the first one and it is a great sequel a great end to an excellent trilogy. Back to the Future is one of my all time favorite trilogy's of all time. I love the first film to death and it is a masterpiece and I love this (the third film) to death. Back to the Future Part III in my opinion it is tied with the first one and it is one of the best sequels of all time. It is my second favorite film in the trilogy in my opinion it is better than Part II I have enjoyed it more than Part II.

Michael J. Fox , Christopher Lloyd and Mary Steenburgen are excellent at acting I have enjoyed their performances. Robert Zemeckis writes and directs excellent this sequel. Alan Silvestri writes a beautiful score for third film which it was shot back to back with the second film. I Love the new score for this movie.

Back to the Future Part III (1990)

I love that this film was set in the Old West back in 1885. I love the rescue mission in which Marty goes back in time from the year 1955 back in to the past in to the Old West to save his best friend Doc Brown from getting killed by an outlaw Buford Tannen. I love western movies and Marty McFly was naming him self as Clint Eastwood in this film which it was brilliant. They even make similarity from A Fistful of Dollars (one of my all time favorite western films) in which Marty wears a boiler plate as a bullet proof vest in which Buford 'Mad Dog' Tannen (Thomas F. Wilson) shoots Marty. This movie has comedy, adventure, action, bank robbery, train robbery, gun fights, fist fights and one explosion. Great acting from the actors, great direction and great writing, great score. This movie shows group of Indians, followed closely by Cavalry men who are chasing them. Doc saves Marty just before he would be hang by Buford and his men.

I did like that the film was more focusing on Doc and Marty the characters that we care about. Rather then Loraine and Biff like Part II did. The movie wasn't dark like the second was. I love how Doc and Marty pushes the DeLorean along the spur line, on the tracks attempting to get it up to 88 miles per hour. DeLorean then reaches 88mph and disappears...with the locomotive barreling over the side of the ravine, and exploding in a huge fireball, brilliant and well done special effect. I love that the movie does not messes with the first two movies and it is an original film I appreciate that.

It is Rated PG for language, sensuality and violence. It is a perfect film from the 90's that I have grew up with it. It is my second favorite film in the trilogy I love, love this film to death and doesn't deserve the hate. 10/10 Score: Bad Ass Seal Of Approval a perfect score for me.
100 out of 106 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.