Reviews

Bait (2000)
Jamie Foxx's first shot at action flick
15 November 2001
This movie may not win awards but it's entertaining and cool. I think Jamie Foxx's character as a petty thief used as bait to catch a killer was good. Mike Epps also played a pretty funny character and his good looking girlfriend was pretty hot. David Morse's character was well played as a Federal Agent who had no sense of humor at all. Especially the line when delivers the good news and bad news. Doug Hutchison's role as a psycho was pretty good but he was to Malkovich-Like. All I am saying is give this movie a shot, like it or not.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This movie was Hilarious!
6 November 2001
I think this movie was cool that I watched again. In fact we liked the movie very well that i call my friend Black and he calls me blue A.J. Johnson and Master P's movie was cool doesn't deserve to win any awards but it's still funny. I recommend it to hip-hop fans or anyone who just likes anyone in the cast. I don't recommend it to females cause they'll take offense to a certain part (I am not going to tell you what it is, you'll have to find out yo'self).
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.