Reviews

Journeyman (2007)
why wasn't this show made before?
24 September 2007
Mn this show was great. Here i am sitting watching the 2nd season premier of Heroes, and suddenly, the pilot of this comes on and, I can't stop watching. The main actor in this show is real good and reminds me exactly of Daniel Craig. This show is filmed just like Lost except, it takes place in a city instead of a jungle-filled island. I didn't exactly understand the ENTIRE pilot but i understood most of it and the stuff i did understand was AMAZING written material. 10/10 ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!! This show BETTER get picked up or else i will be so mad at NBC. This show will probably be on for about 5 seasons at least. Anyone that likes 1 hour dramatic situations would LOVE this show.
31 out of 89 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Lost (2004–2010)
the best on television!!!!!!
23 May 2007
Oh my god!

this is the best show I've ever seen. my favorite characters are jack, Charlie and sawyer. I think the 1st season was awesome, the second was pretty good but got just a bit boring and the 3rd was SEPECTACULAR!!! I hate it when people bad talk about this show when they've only seen one episode in like the middle of the 2nd or 3rd season because like, LOST isn't the kind of show u can just watch once in a while, u have to see the whole show or there is no reason to watch it.

10/10 all the way!!!!!!!

If u don't watch this show, i suggest u rent the 3 seasons on DVD and then start watching the 4th season when it starts in January, 2008.
3 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dawson's Creek (1998–2003)
My favorite Show!
26 December 2006
Dawson's Creek is a great show and i just bought seasons 1,2,3 and 5 on DVD.

Pacey is my favorite character.

Dawson is a good character too but he changes a lot as the show gos on from season 1 to 6.

Joey is good too but Katie Holmes is probably going to change now since she is married to Tom Cruise.

Jen is pretty good too but she stays the same through the entire series besides the fact her character gets bolder.

1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
yo ho yo ho a wonderful movie for me
21 December 2006
This movie was awesome.

i was at the premier in my city.

It was funny and smart and it had all the great things that were in the 1st one.

Jack is still the funniest pirate ever th sale the box office seas.

will is still the most over acted pirate I've ever seen.

Ellizebeth is still the tuffest female pirate I've ever seen and i think all these people deserve tons of credit for there performances.

10/10.

a must see.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
More like inside the impossible unit
29 November 2006
I first saw mission impossible 3 in theaters and rally thought the action was amazing. I was wondering how they came up with and succeeded in making the action scenes.

I really love it that Tom Cruise does all of his own stunts. he is probably a very brave man and has proved it in this and many other movies of his like mission Impossible 1 and 2, Collateral, are of the Worlds and many more.

The men and women that are responsible for the stunts show that they are very talented and know what they are doing.

If i was one of the crew for this movie i would be very satisfied with my work.

1 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
10 Items or Less (2006–2009)
SUPER! market
28 November 2006
This show premiered last night on tbs and at first i thought it was just gonna be a new show with no point. Boy was i wrong.

10 Items or Less is a funny and smart show with lots of potential.

The acting is also great and funny.

The actors they picked are great at there job.

I have only seen one episode so i don't no all that much about the show but from what I've seen, it will be great! I hope this show's not cancelled cause from what I've seen, ill probably be watching this show a lot.

For everybody out there that likes this show, you ROCK!
12 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Seinfeld (1989–1998)
Gidiup
28 November 2006
I Love This Show!!! The acting is great and Michael Richards proves that he is the only man that can be Kramer.

jerry Seinfeld may be the main character but he id definitely not the funniest.

Jason Alexander is hilarious and shows hat he is a perfect example of a cool guy playing a man who is uncool.

Julia Louis Dreyfu is so FUNNY as Elaine and is one of the funniest female actresses there has ever been on TV.

Its weird cause every new sitcom tries to be the new Seinfeld but will never succeed.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
good story, good action = GREAT MOVIE!
28 November 2006
This is by far the best mission Ethan hunt has ever been on. It is cool, exciting and entertaining. i saw it in theatre 5 times. not lying. And I bought it the day it came out.

Tom Cruise Prooves that he is a smart, great and fearless actor with a great charisma in all the Missions. If he wasn't in them, I don't think they would have done nearly as well.

I bet you if this movie came out 3 years ago, it would have a done a ton better at the box office.

I give this movie a 10/10 because it is filled with action, great acting and a story that is fit for any actor.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
GoldenEye (1995)
the Names Brosnan, pierce Brosnan.
28 November 2006
This movie is really good.

It is one of my top 5 bonds and is the bearth of the James bond we know as, Pierce Brosnan. in this movie, he is kinda how id describe Daniel Criag's performance as Bond. dark and with tons of character.

If you have not seen this Bond, you don't even know the heights of James Bond.

If Pierce Brosnan ha never played James Bond, I bet you the series would not be doing as good as it is now.

I give this movie a 10/10 because it is the movie that launched Pierce Brosnan and he did a GREAT job.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Casino Royale (2006)
the Names Craig, Daniel Craig
I LOVED this movie!

I went to the first show of the first day. It was perhaps the best James bond i have ever seen!

Daniel Craig and Pierce Brosnan are to me the best bonds. i was surprised by Daniel Craig's performance. He was dark, cold and also had a little bit of a sense of humor.

This movie is filled with action and a well written story.

If you have not seen it then you should see it right away.

I give this movie a 10 out of 10. if you don't like this movie, you should see it again.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.