Reviews

Beowulf (2007)
Beowulf is a bad ass protagonist!
31 July 2019
I enjoyed this movie even though I fell out a couple of parts that I found boring. The fight with Grendel is very well choreograph as well as the dragon fight scene in the end. Beowulf took of all his armor and clothes to fight Grendel so that it would be fair that stand to say how arrogant he is. I also like the scene on the beach where Beowulf dared a mook raider to kill him. He doesn't believe a nobody could kill him. He knows that the Gods not gonna die by simple means.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A very good ending
13 May 2019
Take a lot of time to build up to the last fight and boy was it worth it! Korg is the best moment of the film.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Shazam! (2019)
A letdown
13 May 2019
I found this pretty pretty pretty boring at times. I have not read Shazam comics but this movie is pretty pretty pretty silly. As another reviewer wrote the change from Batson to Shazam was hard to make me believe they where the same person. Billy with his brooding suddenly gone when he turn into Shazam.

I guess this is just not my cup of tea
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Desperately Seeking Santa (2011 TV Movie)
My review
24 August 2018
I think this movie is okay. There reason i gave this so high rating is because of the female lead. I've been crushing on her for ears now.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dunkirk (2017)
My Dunkirk review
24 August 2018
Dunkirk feel like a 2 hour movie even when it's just 1:46 long. I find the story with the civilian dad, son and George the most interesting Other story lines failed to keep me entertained.

My favorite character is George. Just a simple kid that hitch a ride to France to help out I think. I am not really sure why he jumped on the boat. Just as fate would have it, he did not survive. In his deathbed he confessed that he never did anything for his father to be proud of. It's a shame if George had survived we could see more of his part in the rescue part. When he died I lost interest in the movie
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wanted (2008)
Very stylish action movie that stand the test of time
30 March 2018
I just re watch the entire movie today and I have to say that this movie is still very watchable. The bullet bending thing is pretty cool and the way they we see the bullets trajectory path is pretty pretty good. This is a top notch action movie with really good action scenes with cars chasing, knife fighting, bare buckle beatings.

As the biggest Angelina Jolie lover I would say she is very tough in this film. Especially when she beats up James MacCoy.

The movie still keep my attention even if I have seen it before many times. So I was about to give it an 8 but because Angelina is in it I bump it up to a 10. Also you get to see Angelina's butt in it:)
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Shannara Chronicles (2016–2017)
Give it a chance
30 November 2017
I can watch an episode without being to bored with it. I am on season 2 of the show. So this is a review for the first to episodes of the series. I think it has it moments and a lot of cheese sprinked throughout it. My personal feeling is positive because I enjoy everything with a Fantasy world.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.