Reviews

Ice Princess (2005)
Excellent Movie
2 December 2006
I saw this movie. I didn't see it in theaters, I had to rent it from the video store. But I thought this movie was so good. It is always good to see movies about people achieving their goals and dreams in life. It made me cry as I sat and watched it as it also made me think of all the things I didn't get to do growing up. I wanted to do so many things when I was growing up and my parents never really had the money for those things I wanted to get into so I had to miss those things in life. But it also made me realize how many people are out in this world who are getting the chance to accomplish their dreams. I have also always watched the professional ice skating competitions when they were on television. I guess I just like to see people doing things like this and I always think, to myself, that if there was anything I could do, I would want to be able to be in competitions like that. I have to say Good Job with this movie. It is now one of my favorite movies. I still don't own it, but hopefully soon. I would recommend this movie to everyone who likes ice skating shows as much as I do. Bravo !! This movie deserves 10 stars and two thumbs up !!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Excellent
29 November 2006
I really liked the story to this movie. It was my favorite Christmas movie growing up. My parents used to rent it from the local public library when I was a teenager. It used to make me cry every time I saw it. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see it. It really does tell the real meaning to Christmas. Even if it doesn't tell you directly. It's a great movie for the whole family. Children or adults. If you haven't seen this movie, you should go and rent it for the holidays. You may even learn something you never knew, before, about Christmas and why Christmas is so special to people everywhere. Around the world in all countries. Happy Holidays everyone. From me to you !!
6 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this