Reviews

The Dead Zone (2002–2007)
Could be interesting
16 June 2002
This series sounds like it could be interesting. It does seem to have a good story line. I mean that this guy just didn't wake up with the ability to see other things he had it before the accident but just not as severe. It also leaves you wanting to watch the next episode to see what happens which I think is lacking in allot of the T.V. series today. This one has potential. That is just my thoughts though.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What were they thinking
4 December 2001
This movie was pretty good but I was wandering what they were thinking when they cast for this movie. I mean they have Don 'The Dragon' Wilson and T.J. Roberts in the same movie. I mean these are two well known martial arts stars and here they are in a movie with not even one good fight scene. I mean yes I understand that they can also act but why put these two stars together like they did in Magic Kid and not even have any martial arts. It was still a pretty good movie but what were they thinking.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Black Friday (II) (2001)
One of the Worst
5 September 2001
This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. For one thing they drag it out too long it makes the movie boring and there is also no good plot it has been way over dune in the past. What I mean by dragging it out is that they spend too much time one a single part. They also spent way too much time talking. Gary Daniels could have dune better. That is just my thoughts.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.