Reviews

Top Gun (1986)
Tom Cruise At His Best!
15 May 2002
"Top Gun" is one of the films from the 80s that became a classic. Tom Cruise stars as a navy pilot who attends the U.S. Flying Top Gun Naval Flying School with his partner (Anthony Edwards). He also fell in love with a civilian instructor to whom he is strongly attracted to. It has great music and great acting. "Top Gun" is a movie that is action packed and thrilling. Excellent!

10/10 stars.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fantastic film!
15 May 2002
"Romancing The Stone" is a funny action film and a classic! It's also one of my favorite films. It's about a mousy novelist (Kathleen Turner) who travels to Colombia to find her sister, but met and fell in love with an American fortune seeker (Michael Douglas) on a treasure hunt to find her and stop a con (Danny DeVito) who kidnapped her. "Romancing The Stone" is a movie to rent or be seen on TV, if you haven't seen it. And if you like it, buy it (like I did on DVD). You won't be disappointed!

WarGames (1983)
Well-Done!
15 May 2002
"WarGames" is one of the greatest movies I have ever seen! It's also my favorite movie! The film deals a young man (Matthew Broderick) who taps into the computer's defense system and is planning to start World War III. The film co-stars the young and beautiful Ally Sheedy, Dabney Coleman, John Wood, Barry Corbin, and the other cast and crew. Rent the movie "WarGames" or see it on TV, if you haven't seen it. If you liked it, buy it (like I did on DVD) at your local video store. You won't be disappointed!

First Blood (1982)
The Best Rambo Series!
15 May 2002
"First Blood" is the best Rambo film ever made and Sylvester Stallone is a great actor! Stallone stars as an Green Beret who came back from Vietnam and was trying to find his friend, but found out that he died of cancer. He was getting away from those jack-assed cops to the wilderness and went back to town and blew up buildings and cried in front of his commander (Richard Crenna) at the end. If you haven't seen "First Blood", rent it on video or see it on TV. You'll like it! I like it.

Three's Company (1976–1984)
Best Comedy!
15 May 2002
"Three's Company" is a show about Jack Tripper (John Ritter) who lives with his two roommates (Joyce DeWitt/Suzanne Somers). The Ropers (Norman Fell/Audra Lindley) were the first landlords then came Furley (Don Knotts). Jack also has a friend name Larry (Richard Kline) who sometimes visits. "Three's Company" is a show for everyone to watch and laugh their head off! You'll like it! I like it!

Spider-Man (2002)
Excellent! One of the best movies I have seen this year!
12 May 2002
"Spider-Man" is one of the best movies of 2002! Tobey Maguire stars as young man who got bitten by a radioactive spider and becomes Spider-Man to fight villians. The film co-stars Kirsten Dunst, Willem Dafoe, James Franco, J.K. Simmons, Cliff Robertson, and Rosemary Harris. "Spider-Man" is a must-see for any Marvel Comic or movie fans. If you like Marvel Comics, you'll definitely like this movie!

Big (1988)
Hilarious!
12 May 2002
"Big" is one of the greatest movies ever. I own it on video. Tom Hanks is such a great actor and he was also Oscar-nominated. The movie deals with a young boy who accidently turned big from a wishing machine at the carnival when he woke up in the morning. His mother thought he was a stranger. But he went to New York City with his best friend to find it and turn back into a child. And that is what he did at the end. "Big" is a movie for all ages to watch and enjoy. It's a must-see for any Tom Hanks or movie fans!

This is a classic!
5 May 2002
"Fiddler On The Roof" has all the great music and great actors! It's a classic, too. Topol plays Tevye, the father of 5 daughters who sings and prays. "Fiddler On The Roof" is one of best films ever created! It won 3 Oscars including Cinematography. Everybody should see it, if they have not seen it. My dad likes it, too! And by the way, I have the Special Edition DVD for my DVD collection. It's fantastic!

Excellent!
25 April 2002
"Schindler's List" without a doubt has been one of the best movies I have ever seen. I am glad that it won a lot of Oscars including Best Picture and Best Director Steven Spielberg. Liam Neeson is an excellent in that film also. Neeson stars as a Nazi Czech/German businessman named Oskar Schindler who owns a factory and saved more than 1100 Jews from being gassed at the Auschwitz concentration camp during the Holocaust. Concentration camp is a very bad place where people work on digging the dirt from sunrise to sunset. It is a sad film, but it is based on a true story and it is brilliant, too. "Schindler's List" is a movie that should be seen for any Liam Neeson, Ben Kingsley, Ralph Fiennes, Steven Spielberg, or any historical drama film or movie fans. Excellent! Tragic Ending with Jews putting rocks on Oskar Schindler's gravestone in the cemetery.

12 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Raging Bull (1980)
The ultimate boxing movie!
19 March 2002
"Raging Bull" is one of the best boxing films in the 1980s. It deals with an autobiography of the 1940s boxer Jake La Motta(Robert De Niro). Robert De Niro is excellent in it, same with Joe Pesci and Cathy Moriarty. I am glad they won an Oscar for that movie, same with the director Martin Scorsese. "Raging Bull" is my all-time favorite Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese movie without a doubt and is not to be missed at all. Excellent film and performances. I love it! Tragic Ending with Jake La Motta's closing monologue.

Jaws (1975)
Excellent!
17 March 2002
"Jaws" has been one of the best movies I have ever seen from the 70s. It is about a giant shark swimming near the beach and people were running away from it because it is very dangerous, so Martin Brody(Roy Scheider), Quint(Robert Shaw), and Matt Hooper(Richard Dreyfuss) went on the boat to find and kill the shark. I was thinking of buying the DVD and I did and I was happy that I bought it. I love this movie because Steven Spielberg directed that movie and Roy Scheider stars in it too. He's a great actor. "Jaws" is a movie that is deserved to be seen anytime. Enjoy!

First Blood (1982)
The Best Rambo Film Ever!
16 March 2002
"First Blood" has been the greatest action film I have ever seen. It's about Rambo(Sylvester Stallone) hiding in the wilderness from those dumb cops who are chasing after them. The shaving scene is so funny. Sylvester Stallone, Richard Crenna, and Brian Dennehy are fantastic in this film. In my opinion, "First Blood" is an action film that is a classic and is not to be missed at all. Rambo's crying speech in the end was a tragedy.

0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Red Dawn (1984)
An Excellent War Film.
15 March 2002
"Red Dawn" in my opinion has been one of the best movies ever made. I like Patrick Swayze, Charlie Sheen, and Jennifer Grey because they star in this film. It deals with those Russians and Cubans landing and attacking in town and those teenagers had to hide in the mountains to get foods and supplies. So do me a favor, go get your car keys to your local video store to rent or buy "Red Dawn". It's one of the best movies ever made in my opinion also. Tragic Ending. WOLVERIIIINNNNEEEEESSS!!!!

9.5/10
5 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
WarGames (1983)
The Best Computer Film Ever Made!
15 March 2002
"WarGames" is an excellent movie in my opinion. I love that movie because it is all about computers and Matthew Broderick and Ally Sheedy star in it. Both of them are great, same with Dabney Coleman and John Wood. It deals with a high school student(Broderick) who breaks into the computer's defense system and has a beautiful girlfriend(Sheedy). "WarGames" has been one of the best movies of 1983 and is not to be missed in my opinion also. A must-see for every movie or computer fans. Tremendous Acting.

2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent Show For All Ages!
20 February 2002
"Bill Nye The Science Guy" is an excellent educational show for all ages to learn about science. A comedian and scientist Bill Nye is funny in it. He is terrific in science. All you guys who like this show should catch it when it is going to be on T.V., you'll learn more about science that you have not learned before. I love it. **** out of **** stars and 10 out of 10 stars.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Eddie Murphy, The Prince Of New York.
20 February 2002
"Coming To America" is movie that is very funny. It deals with Akeem(Eddie Murphy) going to New York with his sidekick Semmi(Arsenio Hall) to find a wife who could respect him. Eddie Murphy, Arsenio Hall, James Earl Jones, and other actors who play in this movie are awesome. If you have not seen "Coming To America", go ahead and see it. It is funny and hilarious. Highly Recommended! **** out of **** stars and 10 out of 10 stars.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Eddie Murphy And Dan Aykroyd Are Awesome!!
20 February 2002
"Trading Places" is a movie that deals with Louis Winthorpe III(Aykroyd)who is a successful New York commodity broker with a mansion in Philadelphia and Billy Ray Valentine(Murphy)who is a hustling beggar, but they traded places. Jamie Lee Curtis is good in it playing Ophelia, Paul Gleason is also good in it as an F.B.I. Agent, and Ralph Bellamy and Don Ameche are good, too as those two brothers who are rich. "Trading Places" is a movie to be rented, bought, or seen on T.V. Go see it. You'll like it. I like it. **** out of **** stars and 10 out of 10 stars.
Patton (1970)
A Must See!!!
12 February 2002
"Patton" is a movie starting George C. Scott who plays General George S. Patton, a famous tank commander in World War II. He is a great in that movie and I'm glad he won an Oscar for it. I saw it on DVD tonight and I was impressed. All the "Bastard" and "Son Of A Bitch" scenes made me laugh. "Patton" is one of the best movies I have ever seen! You have got to see it. You will love it. I do love that movie. That is all I can say for today. **** out of **** and 10 out of 10 stars.
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Spaceballs (1987)
Hilarious!!!!
9 February 2002
"Spaceballs" is a movie that is so funny. This movie looks like "Star Wars" because of Rick Moranis wearing a black mask looking like Darth Vader. He is so funny in it, along with John Candy playing Barf The mog. I bought it on DVD last month and I was so happy. Isn't that cool? "Spaceballs" is a movie that is worth seeing, renting, or buying. Enjoy and laugh really hard! And by the way, my brother likes it, too. **** out of **** stars. 10 out of 10 stars.
Raging Bull (1980)
The best 80's boxing movie ever!!!
4 February 2002
"Raging Bull" is a movie about an autobiography of Jake La Motta who was a boxer played by Robert De Niro. He won an Oscar for Best Actor, along with Cathy Moriarty for Best Supporting Actress, Joe Pesci for Best Supporting Actor, Martin Scorsese For Best Director, and for Best Picture. "Raging Bull" is one of the best movies I have ever seen. You've got to see it! It is a wonderful story. **** out of **** stars and 10 out of 10 stars.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the best movies I have ever seen!!
3 February 2002
"Conan the Barbarian" is a movie about Conan going to defeat the bad guys. It also deals with Conan(Schwarzenegger) going to defeat Thulsa Doom(Jones) almost in the end also. And he did. It is also about him praying to Crom in the middle. "Conan the Barbarian" is a movie that is worth seeing, buying, or renting. Enjoy! **** out of **** stars. 10/10 stars.
7 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome 80's!!
24 January 2002
"The Breakfast Club" is a movie about those five high school students getting Saturday detention. Emilio Estevez plays a jock, Anthony Michael Hall plays a nerd, Judd Nelson plays a criminal, Ally Sheedy plays a weirdo, and Molly Ringwald plays a prom queen. This movie is very funny. My favorite part is when Judd Nelson was hiding inside the top school roof from the principal, but fell down. That was funny. See this movie, it's great. You won't be disappointed. **** out of **** stars and 10 out of 10 stars.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great Stallone Flick!
19 January 2002
"Rambo: First Blood Part II" is a sequel from the first Rambo. This movie deals with Rambo(Stallone) getting out of jail to save people from bad guys in Vietnam. I have seen this movie on W.G.N. a couple of days ago. I like the first and the second Rambo both. You know why, because they're both action packed. Overall, "Rambo: First Blood Part II" is a must-see for any Rambo or Stallone fans. **** out of **** stars and 10 out of 10 stars.
8 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Rocky III (1982)
Another Great Stallone Movie!!
15 January 2002
***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** "Rocky III" is another sequel from the first and second "Rocky". It's about Mr. T. wanting to have a match with Rocky(Stallone). It's also about the statue of Rocky standing in Philadelphia. It's sad when Mickey died after the boxing match in the middle of the movie. It was great when Rocky(Stallone) befriended Apollo Creed(Weathers) by working and exercising together for another boxing match with Mr. T. And by the way, "Eye Of The Tiger" was a great song in this cool movie. "Rocky III" has been one of the greatest Stallone movies ever created. I Highly Recommend It. **** out of **** stars and 10 out of 10 stars.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Shrek (2001)
The Best Animation Film In 2001!!
12 January 2002
"Shrek" is a very funny movie. I like the part when the Gingerbread Man was asking Lord Farquaad if he knows the Muffin Man, and he does. That was funny. Mike Myers and Eddie Murphy are funny, too. This is the best film I have ever seen in 2001. See it, you'll laugh at it. **** out of **** stars and 10 out of 10 stars.