Reviews

Could have been much more
31 January 2020
This movie was somewhat disappointing. I did, however, liked the cinematography in this film. The acting was great as well. The problem with the movie is that, it didnt have much going for this movie. I did not connect with the characters in this film and it seemed very plain as far as the story went. I wont spoil anything here but it felt like this could have been much more in my opinion. But, i guess i shouldnt of expected too much from a horror movie in January.
27 out of 44 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Jojo Rabbit (2019)
Fantastic film
24 January 2020
Absolutely brilliant film! What an emotional ride of a movie! The actors were on point, the story is great and the cinematography was brilliant. I have reccomended this film to family and friends, once i got out of the movies. I definitely reccomend this movie to anyone that wants to watch a great movie! Cant wait to but the blu ray when it comes out!
4 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Turning (2020)
Absolute horrible
24 January 2020
I went to see this movie with very low expectations since horror films usually dont do well in January, like the grudge. And, of course, it didnt surprise me how horrible this movie is. The first 15 mins was ok, but after that this film went nowhere and the ending somehow ended abruptly in my opinion. Dont waste your money. If you really want to see it, wait till it comes out on redbox. But be warned, you will be bored of this film. Its not even scary. Safe to say, i wont be watching this movie any time soon.
21 out of 33 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.